Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: The Necromancer's tomb: GM retirement.  (Read 9590 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: The Necromancer's tomb: Who says fallout is bad for you?
« Reply #135 on: March 08, 2013, 03:40:46 am »

Mess with water magic, follow group
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 08, 2013, 05:56:40 pm »

Apologize for getting lost in my thoughts. Sorta just... go with the group.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 09, 2013, 04:11:57 am »

The Archmage brings the sword to his hand and slits the palm. Rather than blood, aether seeps out instead. He places the palm on Sasha's flank, and the aether begins to cross the barrier (3+8+4). Howver, as it reaches Sasha, it turns back, plunging directly back into the Archmage. He screams and his mouth starts to froth, before his physical form begins to dissolve. The aether trail plunges immediately back into Sasha, who screams also, before climbing onto her feet, and staring down at her hands. 'What.....what just happened? Why is my mind so clear?' Looking down at his corpse, the Archmage comes to a sudden realization - he has become Sasha.
 Unaware of this, the others have headed onwards thorugh the tunnel that lead deeper, emerging into a smallish room containing a single chest. Examining the copper disc, you are still unable to discern any more information about it.(18)

Spoiler: Group inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kris (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Charles Elfblood (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Archmage Joe/Sasha (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sir Knight Lunnar (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kim R.Ason (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rothe (click to show/hide)
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

kris check the chest for traps, i dont want any surprises

guard the enteance to the room, lend kris the copper disc but take it back afterwards if possible
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 04:42:12 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

hand me that copper disc. where's our crazy druid?
use the disc to see if it open the chest in some way and check it for tarps then picklock it

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll check for magic traps
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Fly over to the party
"Slight miscalculation, I should be able to fix this back at town, if I can get my hands on a form of some kind to bind myself to."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

(If Sasha can't talk:)
"Oh, look, it's Sasha! Why is it squawking so much? Did something happen to the Archmage?...Is he down a  well or something?"

(If she can:)
"...Why is Sasha talking?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile

Say a prayer for our dead ally and wonder aloud why sacha is still there if he is dead.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While checking the chest for traps, kris accidentally nudges it and it falls open, with no ill effects. It contains:
Spoiler: Chest (click to show/hide)

Suddenly Sasha bursts in, in falcon form, and starts squalking. As Sir Lunnar begins to question why Sasha is still alive, she shifts to humanoid form and starts to explain. 'I appear to have miscalculated slightly. I should be able to fix this back at the town. Although I kinda like this. It makes a nice change. I also do not appear to be in full control.......'
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Does the ... mean the update is unfinished?

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Nope, carry on and post. just an elipse for elipse sake))

Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

"Hello there..." ((Does Sasha/Joe look like that picture you linked in the OOC thread?)

"So. About the new treasure, I'll volunteer to test the helmet for curses."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

"Oy, could someone carry my stuff? In any case, I can fly now, which means I don't have to tolerate your messing about with bits of loot. See ya!"
I go flying off to scout the area ahead. If this is the end of the dungeon, I'll go fly about outside.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"So. About the new treasure, I'll volunteer to test the helmet for curses."
"Let first do a scan then put it on the expendable one." Charles point to the kobold zombie.

Do a scan on the helm(and other things) then put it on the zombie. Claim rings regardless of scan.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14