Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Tribes under two suns - Needs suggestions  (Read 7851 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tribes under two suns - suggestion game
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 10:16:22 pm »

I'm interested, but if I play the game might end up with everything lit on fire. Including your computer. In real life.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 10:21:01 pm »

Unlikely. You didn't try half that in Pantheon, and look where you are now. Now imagine you were just one of a dozen puppeters behind Mutare, and the other puppeters were the other gods...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 10:25:46 pm »

Unlikely. You didn't try half that in Pantheon, and look where you are now. Now imagine you were just one of a dozen puppeters behind Mutare, and the other puppeters were the other gods...
I only failed in Pantheon because I only got to interact with the world for 1 turn, and that was only to create the world. If I was awake, everything would've burnt. Pandas, goats, air, water, fire, nothing. I don't know how to make that last one burn, BUT I'LL FIND A WAY.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 10:34:19 pm »

I only failed in Pantheon because I only got to interact with the world for 1 turn, and that was only to create the world. If I was awake, everything would've burnt. Pandas, goats, air, water, fire, nothing. I don't know how to make that last one burn, BUT I'LL FIND A WAY.
You actually failed because you got killed by an Ancient with a big hammer.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 10:38:30 pm »

Yes, an ancient I would've eaten then killed if i was awake more than once an eon. I have learnt from my mistake.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2013, 10:43:54 pm »

Meh. Normally I don't dig suggestion games but this seems pretty neat. I'll support it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2013, 10:49:22 pm »

Yes, an ancient I would've eaten then killed if i was awake more than once an eon. I have learnt from my mistake.
Did you notice that I was helping (or would have if there was any left when I got there), and that others had been talking--openly!--in the OOC thread about killing you?
You wouldn't have done much better had you been awake.
Sig

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2013, 11:19:05 pm »

I'm interested. When do we start? I saw 9 supporters so I guess I'm the tenth.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2013, 11:19:43 pm »

Did you notice that I was helping (or would have if there was any left when I got there), and that others had been talking--openly!--in the OOC thread about killing you?
You wouldn't have done much better had you been awake.
You see, this is why I try to join every game you do and burn everything in it. You are the reason that Jebyg is malevolent deity, the reason Mutare was thinking about sinking the 9th continent, the reason for the multiple instances of horrific violence in Shaping of the Formless Void. You are the bringer of death GWG, the "bad guy".

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2013, 11:20:34 pm »

Sand Kings! SAND KINGS! Oh, and world walker's wisdom or what have you.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 09:29:13 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2013, 11:22:00 pm »

Edit'd.

Interested, your games are REALLY good

Oh stop. Unless that is sarcasm.

But REALLY short I am afraid. I am hoping this one will not go that way. Still life is a bitch. I will let you guys know when I have to hiatus and all that days before hand.

Looks like enough people. Will edit.
Your last one was going really good, until you left it out to dry too long, and instead it dehydrated itself to the point of death....

But still good nonetheless

Yeah. I was sad about that. That's what happens when you don't have a laptop with you but a kindle fire. And I said "Hey just give me a week," which turned into four. Then four more... And so on. If this goes well I may attempt juggling them both. We'll see.

Also, Actions in bold, Speaking and RP in italics and "quotes if it is words being spoken",
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Please and thank you.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2013, 11:40:54 pm »

Spoiler: Quotes (click to show/hide)
No, I'm not. Your claimed motives wouldn't absolve you of guilt in the most corrupt courts in the world. You can't blame your omnicidal tendencies on the guy opposing them.
Sig

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2013, 12:39:24 am »

Don't kill the thread with an overlong discussion about another one, please.

Also Marathoners!
Failing that, sand kings.

And any way, the Walker skill.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2013, 07:42:24 am »

Marathoners! Thief's Agility.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret