Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Can we make a nice gaussian-looking curve?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
A

Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 1393

Author Topic: Sheb's European Megathread: Remove Feta!  (Read 1743829 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Sheb's European Politics Megathread
« Reply #8220 on: July 26, 2014, 09:19:16 am »

Everyone hates british mass media.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 09:40:41 am by 10ebbor10 »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #8221 on: July 26, 2014, 09:20:45 am »

Ach, damn Scots! They ruined Scotland! [/groundskeeper Willie's voice]
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8222 on: July 26, 2014, 09:49:14 am »

Ach, damn Scots! They ruined Scotland! [/groundskeeper Willie's voice]

Groundskeeper Willie has never said a truer thing. Apart from: "The kilt was only for day-to-day wear. In battle, we donned a full-length ball gown covered in sequins. The idea was to blind your opponent with luxury."
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 09:54:23 am by Owlbread »

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #8223 on: July 26, 2014, 11:28:10 am »

No, you listed items that the Soviets didn't really need to outproduce the Germans in. Did the Soviets ever have raw material shortages? Can you drive a ship through the plains of eastern Ukraine?

No but that's not the point I was making.  If you want the conversation to be productive you need to make a vague effort to understand my points.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 11:30:30 am by mainiac »
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8224 on: July 26, 2014, 03:19:41 pm »

Ramzan Kadyrov imposed sanctions on USA

Now Obama can't visit Chechnya....
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8225 on: July 26, 2014, 06:56:41 pm »

Now Obama can't visit Chechnya....

The loss is felt across the nation, I'm sure.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #8226 on: July 26, 2014, 07:00:48 pm »

Where will the brinksmanship end?
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8227 on: July 26, 2014, 08:51:05 pm »

... and for serious sanctions to start, not silly ones that have no impact at all.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8228 on: July 26, 2014, 10:10:09 pm »

... and for serious sanctions to start, not silly ones that have no impact at all.
Possible answers

1) When "rebels" will get aviation
2) When "rebels" will get tactical nukes
3) When "rebels" will appear in Baltic states?
4) When "rebels" will appear in Germany (I am sure that idea to restore GDR can be used)
5) Never

Light red\Pink = DNR\LNR. Yellow - liberated territories that were under Russian control (and no , there are no guerrilla warfare in yellow... so strange. They are waiting for something. Oh, I know. Everyone is dead after Right Sector arrived)
That big map shows how the whole South-Eastern Ukraine rebelled against American puppet-gay-Zionist-Neonazi junta
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8229 on: July 27, 2014, 05:58:45 am »

Possible answers

1) When "rebels" will get aviation
2) When "rebels" will get tactical nukes
3) When "rebels" will appear in Baltic states?
4) When "rebels" will appear in Germany (I am sure that idea to restore GDR can be used)
5) Never

Light red\Pink = DNR\LNR. Yellow - liberated territories that were under Russian control (and no , there are no guerrilla warfare in yellow... so strange. They are waiting for something. Oh, I know. Everyone is dead after Right Sector arrived)
That big map shows how the whole South-Eastern Ukraine rebelled against American puppet-gay-Zionist-Neonazi junta
For an aggressive violator of Ukrainian territorial integrity and the next Hitler, Putin is incredibly inert. If he was actually concerned about conquering Ukraine (or at least Donbass), he would have sent Russian army divisions to Ukraine back in March or April. Or, at least he could have manned and supplied the rebels well so they wouldn't have to take WW2 tanks off war memorials and be on defensive all the time (and eventually retreat).

The probability of anything described by UR actually occurring are as great as the probability of Belarus invading Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine and Russia to reclaim rightful Belarusian clay.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 06:02:28 am by Guardian G.I. »
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #8230 on: July 27, 2014, 06:11:33 am »

Also, according to Guardian, Russian expats in London complain about the rise of anti-Russian sentiment in Britain, which is fuelled by British mass media.
Called it.

For an aggressive violator of Ukrainian territorial integrity and the next Hitler, Putin is incredibly inert. If he was actually concerned about conquering Ukraine (or at least Donbass), he would have sent Russian army divisions to Ukraine back in March or April.
If all Putin really did want was to secure the black sea fleet and fuck up a potential future EU state he's already accomplished his goal. Trying to outright conquer Ukraine would carry the risk of causing the world to explode, so it's much safer for him to do nothing and look inward to consolidating Russia. He doesn't really have moral issues with invasions, he's a pragmatist.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8231 on: July 27, 2014, 06:13:24 am »

If you haven't noticed, the world is kinda already exploding.

Just look at the amount of wars waged today in all regions of the world. Much higher than 10 years ago.
._.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8232 on: July 27, 2014, 06:17:16 am »

For an aggressive violator of Ukrainian territorial integrity and the next Hitler, Putin is incredibly inert. If he was actually concerned about conquering Ukraine (or at least Donbass), he would have sent Russian army divisions to Ukraine back in March or April. Or, at least he could have manned and supplied the rebels well so they wouldn't have to take WW2 tanks off war memorials and be on defensive all the time (and eventually retreat).

You have said this so many times I have lost count. I don't know why you keep bringing this up when we've been over this 150 times.

The probability of anything described by UR actually occurring are as great as the probability of Belarus invading Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine and Russia to reclaim rightful Belarusian clay.

The only likely thing he said is the Baltic thing. I've known Russo-Latvians and I don't think there's anything "Latvian" about them.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8233 on: July 27, 2014, 06:22:50 am »

Baltic states are in NATO and are very anti-Russian. Conquering them would only give us problems. So no, not very likely.
._.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8234 on: July 27, 2014, 06:30:03 am »

Baltic states are in NATO and are very anti-Russian. Conquering them would only give us problems. So no, not very likely.

It doesn't matter if Latvia is in NATO. Do you think that if Ukraine joined NATO all of its problems with Eastern insurgents would go away?
Pages: 1 ... 547 548 [549] 550 551 ... 1393