Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416759 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #6210 on: October 09, 2013, 05:51:10 pm »

"I'm inclined to agree." Valor said when he noticed Salvatore, and gave a small wave.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #6211 on: October 09, 2013, 05:58:13 pm »

Salvatore returned the wave with a friendly smile, greeting each with a nod in turn. "Valor, Olison, glad ta see yah two. Hope Oi'm not interruptin' anythin', but Oi was hopin' ta ask yah ah question." He directed the last part to Olison as he held the javelin at his side a touch awkwardly, Sal treating it more like it was a large lance with his grasp than what it actually was.

Ormm had followed him albeit at a good few paces away, just lazily basking in the sun and relaxing while he had the chance.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6212 on: October 09, 2013, 06:08:45 pm »

: Olison cocked his head to the side to look at Sal's grip. "No, we were just testing out a couple weapons. What do you need?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6213 on: October 09, 2013, 07:16:15 pm »

[Sorry for the wait, got busy.]
"Ah, well... Yah see Oi bought this 'ere javelin recently ta replace mah old lance since Oi often foind mahself wishin' Oi could help from ah range if'in need be, but, well, yah see..." Sal scratched the back of his head sheepishly, not entirely comfortable with asking for help.

"When Oi was trained ta use ah polearm, Oi was trained in usin' 'em all, but well, tha was ah touch over six years ago since Oi've used one o' these. Oi was wonderin' if'in yah could show me ah few pointers an' help me shake the rust off, Oi've seen yah use 'em 'fore an' yah carry 'em 'round so Oi figured yah'd be the most learned 'bout it."
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 07:20:24 pm by Xanmyral »

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6214 on: October 09, 2013, 08:39:25 pm »

"I remember looking in the windows of this shop that sold a few expensive-looking things, including the Delphi Shield I wanted. I can show you where it is, Gregor."
I need to put something interesting here.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6215 on: October 09, 2013, 08:40:09 pm »

: Olison's lip curled upward. "Ah, decided to try your hand at it?" Olison slung the Axe and drawn out his battle-worn spear, "It's not too terribly hard from foot, but trying to master it on horseback took one of the better years of my life. Somehow I think doing so from a wyvern's back will be even harder."
: "But, basics serve better than anything else. Here, the basic gist of it is probably best watched." Olison hefted the spear up horizontally and caught it in an overhand grip by the midsection, pointing both it and his gaze to the tree that caught his axe a few moments earlier. Cocking his arm back, he led with a single stride and pulled all the momentum into his arm, and by completion the spear left his hand, sailed through the air and lodged itself into the tree's midsection.
: The cavalier straightened himself up and exhaled. "And that's it in essence. Though typically throwing spears are weighted more near the tip, be sure to compensate for it with a high arc. Once you get the feel of it you can start to try more varied throws."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6216 on: October 09, 2013, 08:42:34 pm »

"I remember looking in the windows of this shop that sold a few expensive-looking things, including the Delphi Shield I wanted. I can show you where it is, Gregor."
: "Sounds perfect. Lead the way!"

But first Gregor quickly stole BORROWED money from the other party members.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6217 on: October 09, 2013, 08:49:47 pm »

Salvatore studied Olison's pose with his javelin as he watched him launch the spear into a tree. Bits of it seemed familiar and clicked in his mind as a few things fell back into place, looking at the spear again. "Thanks Olison. Think Oi'll give it ah shot. 'Ere goes nothin'."

Salvatore picked a tree in the distance and stared at it as he tried to judge the distance. He held the spear like Olison did, although not as well, and let it sail in the air a bit more roughly than needed. It struck a branch of the tree he was aiming for sinking in the wood and getting lodged in it, although he was obviously aiming for the trunk.

"Blast, think Oi threw ah bit ta hard there."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6218 on: October 09, 2013, 08:59:07 pm »

Seyena nodded, heading towards Yeno's Shop to show Gregor the route, pulling Ilya along behind her, who shook her wings every once in a while, getting restless.

Because this is Fire Emblem Seyena turned to Gregor while on the way.

"You know, you never struck me as much of a leader when I first met you. Funny how things change."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6219 on: October 09, 2013, 09:19:11 pm »

Gregor shrugged as they walked.

: "Trust me, you weren't the only one to think that way. But yes, things changed and not always for the better."

Arriving at the shop, he held the door open for Seyena.

: "I'm guessing you've changed as well. Ladies first?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6220 on: October 09, 2013, 09:22:03 pm »

Derick hopped out of the wagon and walked up to the other members of the band who were still gathered together.

"So uh. Hey look what I got!"

He drew the mage masher and presented it to the group

"I figured since the coded message said something about mages, that this would be useful! The display back at the shop said it was called a mage masher. No idea how it works though."
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 09:29:51 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6221 on: October 09, 2013, 09:39:18 pm »

Seyena nods, stepping inside the shop, but not before muttering a few quiet words to Ilya.

"I'd like to imagine that I haven't changed much. Just my loyalties." She idly glances around to the wares on display, her lance resting over her shoulder, as she continues, "Well, actually, I don't get much sleep anymore."

She looked over towards a collection of rings, forgetting about the Delphi shield while she picks up one of the blade rings on display.

"Hey, take a look at these. I've seen one before- in this very city, to be exact. They're supposed to make you stronger."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6222 on: October 09, 2013, 09:49:26 pm »

Gregor had been examining an impressive-looking lance, but regretfully put it back down.
: "Sounds like they could be useful. I also wanted to get Sir Jorinn something to make him a little tougher against magic. Hopefully we wouldn't have to heal him so much in that case."

He examined a strange talisman and read the accompanying note.

: "This might work, for instance."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6223 on: October 09, 2013, 10:03:24 pm »

Seyena looked over at the Talisman, chuckling.
"Alex would probably drop Anja and profess his undying love to whoever gives him that."

"So, we could get... one of those, for Alex, and... maybe two of these rings? Give one to Derick, perhaps? Or maybe even you or Salvatore."

"And I think I know who'd really like the other one."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6224 on: October 09, 2013, 10:15:29 pm »

: "...You know, maybe we should just give the talisman to Anja and let her give it to him. Save the trouble and heartache. Plus I'm sure she'd appreciate it."

: "Anyway, I'm sure Derick could put one of those rings to good use. Or you, or Charlotte, or Sal..."

: "Or Valor, yes. I assume you'd like to be the one to give it to him?"

Pages: 1 ... 413 414 [415] 416 417 ... 559