Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 394 395 [396] 397 398 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416961 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #5925 on: September 10, 2013, 10:03:04 pm »

"Mmm, too bad. I'm almost out. Maybe it's for the best. I've heard they're bad for your teeth anyway."

"Thanks for looking anyway, Gregor."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5926 on: September 10, 2013, 10:06:26 pm »

: "Don't mention it. I'm sure Fezzan will have some if you still want them when we get there."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5927 on: September 10, 2013, 10:37:30 pm »

Tantallos finally reached the group and opened his arms for a moment, with a smile on his face, the not-so-creepy kind.

"And hello again, my friends. I am not sure how long time it will take to us reach and defeat the crazy witch lady. But I would already like to say "Thank You."

He crossed his arms behind of his back and began to walk in circles, taking some time to think how to explain that

"I am sure I will have to explain this, but I just would like to thank you all for the allowing me to have this experience of traveling in a group, to face hard situations, work as a team. To meet new people, new places, honestly.. it is different when you have a group. I may not have talked too much lately, but I certainly will not forget about any of you when I finally return to the Forsaken lands. And as I am not sure how hard it will be our next opponent, I am using this free time to say this."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5928 on: September 10, 2013, 11:01:30 pm »

"Tantallos... I'm happy to have met you, too. And to have a place with the Forsaken."

"But now's not the time to be glum. There's good news."

"Ami and I are engaged. We haven't set a date yet, because we want to be with this group until we finish this business with Prixima, but it's what we both want. And I wanted to ask you something, Tantallos."

"When the time comes, could we have the ceremony in your castle? I want everyone to be there among friendly faces, and I can think of no better place for us to be married."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5929 on: September 10, 2013, 11:14:44 pm »

"I was talking with Charlotte a bit. But less on that- I didn't know you used axes. Finally decided to pick one up?"
I need to put something interesting here.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5930 on: September 10, 2013, 11:16:02 pm »

"It is good to see you again, Assassin person. I knew it was just a matter of time to you return. What good news would you be talking about?"

Tantallos clapped his gloved hands together and nodded, he surely seemed pleased with the news.

"You two? Those are some great news. I knew you two would end up together, but I did not know when!"

"Of course! I was actually going to offer you that already! You are a Forsaken now, after all. And it will be perfect to see the group around again. You already have my bless, that is for sure. And I am quite sure the Plague Dragon will approve this bound too."
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 11:17:43 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5931 on: September 10, 2013, 11:33:01 pm »

"Glad to hear it. Hey, you're a King. You could do the wedding yourself, right?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5932 on: September 10, 2013, 11:45:33 pm »

"Indeed. And I will do that, why do you think you already have my blessings?"

"I just hope you do not mind the Forsaken ceremony too. And for the surprise of the visitors, it is not a dark and quiet ritual, think about it more like a exciting and fun thing. Our culture is pretty crazy, is not it?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5933 on: September 10, 2013, 11:49:06 pm »

"Well, that bit's up to Ami. From what I'm given to understand, most girls like to plan the majority of the wedding! I hope I haven't stepped too far already just by asking you. But I'd still like to learn the customs of a Forsaken wedding regardless. Maybe we can talk about it sometime."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5934 on: September 11, 2013, 12:03:01 am »

: "I admit, I'm a little curious as well. Is it okay if I hear about it, or is Forsaken clan members only?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5935 on: September 11, 2013, 12:10:42 am »

"We will see. And of course, there is a lot to be learned, my Assassin friend. "

Tantallos sighed and looked up for a moment, he almost forgot about the problem they still had to solve next to the castle, the final strike against the Revenants, to finally bring peace to them and prevent others from being hurt..

He tried to smile and nodded to Gregor.

"Of course you can hear about it, you will probably be taking part on it too. Who knows.. after all it seems you and the Sniper lady have something. And part of this ceremony involves a dance.. soooo."

He chuckled and gave a nudge on the Sentinel's  shoulder.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5936 on: September 11, 2013, 12:14:26 am »

Chris cleared his throat quietly. Time to try and bail Gregor out with a quick topic shift.

"So, what else is involved?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5937 on: September 11, 2013, 12:17:42 am »

While Alex was sleeping, Salvatore was contemplating. He remembered his food when his stomach bugged him though, but it was only a mild distraction, his attention for now was turned inward. He didn't notice when his plate was empty, nor when the others finally started filing in, starting straight ahead at the wall as if trying to view its every minute detail.

Slowly the sound brought him around as he looked at the others, just in time to catch the good news. Besides all that was going on, he couldn't help but smile. He wasn't smiling for his own sake, no, but theirs. A friend of his that he made through undead misadventures is going to be happy forever with the friend who even got him in this position in the first place, who ever got him amongst friends in the first place. Sal could practically feel the elation in the room, something that... He never noticed before.

It was like everyone around him was suddenly radiating a kind of... Heat to others around them, each warming the other with little more than their very presence. In a way, Sal realizes that he has been suffering from hypothermia for a long while, mistakenly thinking the bone-chilling cold be that instead of warmth, but was only now realizing how cold he was. His smile slowly widened as he knows that soon, they'll help him feel his own heat. He couldn't wait.

The man snapped out of his introspection as he realized Valor asked him a question. At first he wondered what to say, but soon he knew.

"It wasn' needed anymore."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5938 on: September 11, 2013, 05:12:19 am »

"I was talking with Charlotte a bit. But less on that- I didn't know you used axes. Finally decided to pick one up?"

"Yeah, I figured a bit more versatility on the field was called for since today's disaster. I'm thinking of looking for one I can throw though- I could use some range."

It was at this point that Salvatore answered Valor's question.

"...Wait, you're done fighting with us?" Valor asked, confused. Why would Salvatore decide he didn't need his helmet all of a sudden?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #5939 on: September 11, 2013, 08:57:21 am »

"Yah can' get rid o' me tha' easily, Oi'm still wit' the group through thick an' thin."
"Oi jus' outgrew the thin' is all. It never really did fit roight though, more constrainin'' than anythin' really. Oi miss anythin' whoile Oi out busy? Do we got ah lead on the box?"
Pages: 1 ... 394 395 [396] 397 398 ... 559