Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 416795 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #4800 on: July 13, 2013, 09:09:47 am »

:"Could go for a drink."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4801 on: July 13, 2013, 09:14:37 am »

"It's not that I didn't believe in it, I just wondered why that seemed to be on two story telling minds is all. Just a bit of a weird coincidence, I thought." Valor took another drink from the bottle. It was emptying rapidly. "As for where I'd like to go, I'd appreciate the chance to attend Prixma's funeral. So's I can piss on her grave." Valor's expression soured momentarily once again before he forced a smile. "Okay, someone do a story again, but no monsters or shit. Make it a happy story. With a princess."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4802 on: July 13, 2013, 09:34:02 am »

Olison took in a breath, a clear one this time.
: "...Better." He muttered as he pulled himself up off the bed. His head was still feverish and his throat still dry, but overall he was feeling plenty stronger. Renewed, he pulled his armor back on and filed out into the castle halls.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4803 on: July 13, 2013, 09:35:16 am »

@ campfire group

: "I think I have one. It was one of my favorite stories growing up."
Gregor proceeded to tell the tale of Lyndis, a young woman raised as a nomad on the plains of what is now Berebia. She lived a simple life until she learned of her true heritage as the daughter of a noble king. The king was very ill and desperately searching for his lost and only heir, but her scheming uncle was seeking her out in order to kill her and take his place on the throne. Together with her brave companions, Lyndis managed to defeat her uncle's treasonous plots and reunite with her father, who was so happy to see her again that he recovered from his illness. The two lived happily together for many years catching up on lost time, and when her father passed away peacefully Lyndis became the queen of her lands, ruling with honor and compassion.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4804 on: July 13, 2013, 10:49:28 am »

Chris took a drink.

"A bit late on it, but I was thinking it over. If I could be anywhere in the world right now... I would go into the past and be there at the defeat of Gor-Tah. It is the most important event in history, and I would like to see it with my own eyes."

"If we're limited to the present, then I'm fine with right here and now."

He took a drink.

"I have the sudden urge to challenge you all to Truth or Dare. But we can do another story if you'd like."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4805 on: July 13, 2013, 10:58:20 am »

: "I have more ghost stories, but they're actually worse than the last one...so I have nothing."

Gregor took another drink.

: "What is this stuff, anyway?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4806 on: July 13, 2013, 11:23:49 am »

"I must be the only one who likes terrible stories, then."

"This? Just claret. I figured I would save the 'heavier' drinks for when some of us are ready for them."

He subtly indicated Valor with a tilt of his head. The poor guy was already halfway to drunk off his arse.

"Well, anyway. I don't have a story so much as trivia. I can't say if it's true or not."

Chris stopped leaning back against the log he was using as a backrest and moved closer to the fire. Once there, he started roasting a marshmallow.

"I've heard tell that when Menelus and Bereb revolted against Deynastia, there was a certain incident in which a Deynastian deserter managed to capture a lot of gold from Deynastian forces. A Berebian helped him hide it."

"That night, the Berebian threw a party in his village, to celebrate spiting the Deynastians. The celebrations went on well into the early morning, and as this Berebian was going home, he came across three horsemen on a bridge. He offered them a drink from what he had left, but these men were fervent Deynastian supporters, and they killed him when he wouldn't tell them where the gold had been hidden."

"The odd thing is that apparently if you go to this bridge on the anniversary of that party, that Berebian's ghost is still there, still celebrating spiting the Deynastians. I've heard he even still hands out drinks."

The marshmallow had caught fire. Chris quickly pulled it back and extinguished it.

"Too bad no one ever discovered where the gold was, although I'd like to know the day in which you could meet this spirit."

He ate the marshmallow.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4807 on: July 13, 2013, 11:25:24 am »

He took a drink.

"I have the sudden urge to challenge you all to Truth or Dare. But we can do another story if you'd like."

: "OOH! OOH! TRUTH OR DAAAARE!"

Charlotte, still sitting next to Gregor on a log, finally looked up from her second drink of the night.

: "Don't worry, Gregor. I thought your ghost story wash predy scary. Tantallos had the scariest though..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4808 on: July 13, 2013, 11:29:56 am »

"Sure thing, Charlotte."

Chris placed his empty bottle on the ground near her.

"You spin it first, and then whoever it points at is who you ask for a Truth. If they don't want to answer the question, they have to take a Dare. Sound fair enough?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4809 on: July 13, 2013, 11:38:05 am »

Charlotte nods to Chris.

: "Sounds cool."

SPIN! The bottle spins around on a small, chopped-up tree trunk. Charlotte watches it with excitement. When it finally stops, it points to... SEYENA!

@Seyena:

: "Ooh, how fun! So, Seyena... what's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?"

She clasped her hands evilly.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 11:53:49 am by freeformschooler »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4810 on: July 13, 2013, 11:39:13 am »

((How'd you forget Chris on the dice roll?))

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4811 on: July 13, 2013, 11:39:53 am »

((OOPS :P))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4812 on: July 13, 2013, 11:42:34 am »

(I thought you'd pick someone instead of rolling. XD)

Chris looked over at Seyena as he retrieved another bottle from his cloak. This might be good.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #4813 on: July 13, 2013, 11:45:36 am »

((Just keep it civil and without creepy stuff v:))
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4814 on: July 13, 2013, 11:46:02 am »

Gregor, meanwhile, eyed the bottle warily. He had heard of this game but never played it himself. Who knew what might happen?

Pages: 1 ... 319 320 [321] 322 323 ... 559