Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417016 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3540 on: June 02, 2013, 07:17:19 pm »

"Yes, they are mindless. Some of us prefer to say that they are just poor souls locked on a insane body as they cannot think anymore. So by "killing" them we would be finally letting their souls rest. The only communicating undead we heard about was Nerthal, one of the Plague Dragon's messengers. It is said he warned our family about the "final attack", and this is exactly why I will have to return as a Dark Druid. We will need to face a large scale attack of undeads, just think about it... many and many corpses from the war we had, it is like facing the army that attacked us years ago again, and now with more power."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: June 02, 2013, 07:18:35 pm »

: "More power? Are they... recruiting? And if they're mindless, how can they coordinate a new attack?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: June 02, 2013, 07:23:37 pm »

"Yes, MORE power,  Riven. As they are not living creatures anymore, they do not need to eat, and they will not get tired during the fight, that makes them stronger than the average soldier. They are not "recruiting", but more corpses are raising, and in a fast pace, if we do not stop this quickly it will be the end of the Forsakens and the other lands close to that area. And they are not coordinating, they will just kill everything on sight, and like I told you, the war was close to the castle as we were trying to protect it, consequently.. that will be their main target."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: June 02, 2013, 07:52:33 pm »

Olison nodded respectfully.
: "To you as well, Gregor. Make the best of it."
He looked over to the shamans, Tantallos still engrossed in conversation. He opted to leave them be for the time being, wondering where Seyena and the Wyvern Rider were.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: June 02, 2013, 07:58:59 pm »

Gregor decided to try and find Valor or Derick instead.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: June 02, 2013, 08:12:17 pm »

: "Hm... where are they getting more bodies from, though? Just everywhere?"

: "Also, perhaps I'm not taking this seriously enough, but it sounds like it'd be fascinating to fight against them. They're just sort of wandering around whatever fields or forests they fell in, right? So, assuming you can take them, it'd be 'safe' to go hunting for them?"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: June 02, 2013, 08:34:21 pm »

"It is like I told you oh-witch lady that I probably had been staring at in a really awkward way while you were not noticing, we had a war, the enemy army wounded the Plague Dragon, making him bleed and the dark blood fell on the battlefield, and there were countless corpses on the area, so they are just coming from there and wandering on the lands looking for people to kill."

"You actually just made this easy to me, I do not intend to keep on this place with miss crazy dragonstone. I will help my family to clear some of the most important roads, but I will need help for that. And it does mean you are invited to kill as many as you can. It would be a good way to know more about each other you know. Sharing ideas and killing revenants....skeletons.. "

The shaman laughed a bit before getting a bit serious.

"And this may help some of those who received bad news to calm down, they will be killing monsters, not people.. and they will be making them a favor as they will be releasing the souls stuck on those bodies."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: June 02, 2013, 08:36:50 pm »

Gregor decided to try and find Valor or Derick instead.
"Oh hey Gregor"
It's FEF, not FEOF

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: June 02, 2013, 08:42:36 pm »

: "Hm, that does sound interesting... have you talked to Chris about it? I'm not sure what he was planning, but I know he's mentioned you before."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: June 02, 2013, 08:44:31 pm »

"Ah, there you are, Derick! Did Prixima pay you and Ami yet? Does she have anything else for you to do?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: June 02, 2013, 08:47:32 pm »

"Yep, gave us 5000 gold to split between us!"

"And uh... she also kinda told us to leave the castle immediately... We probably shouldn't hang around for so long."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: June 02, 2013, 08:51:41 pm »

: "Hm, that does sound interesting... have you talked to Chris about it? I'm not sure what he was planning, but I know he's mentioned you before."

"Yes I did, he was the first person to hear about it, we just need to make sure the group will join us too. And I believe the spy guy may be willing to join the Forsakens too."
"Oh, did he? That is nice, I think?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: June 02, 2013, 08:57:43 pm »

Chris finished with the contract way sooner than he thought he would and finished packing his meager belongings. He left the contract on the table in case Ernest wanted it back, along with a thank-you note, and headed outside. It looked like many of the others had grouped up, but who did he want to talk to was the question... Well, maybe someone would hail him first.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: June 02, 2013, 09:03:24 pm »

"And uh... she also kinda told us to leave the castle immediately... We probably shouldn't hang around for so long."
"Must be nice to have that much gold in your pocket, eh? So, you got any other jobs lined up yet? I've got something that might interest you, and Chris wants to see everyone at the inn tomorrow."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3554 on: June 02, 2013, 09:07:10 pm »

"Must be nice to have that much gold in your pocket, eh? So, you got any other jobs lined up yet? I've got something that might interest you, and Chris wants to see everyone at the inn tomorrow."
" We've heard about the Inn at least. Olison told us."
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 559