Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417061 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #3495 on: June 02, 2013, 04:29:49 pm »

"Then it's settled, you're coming with us." She said, a faint smile starting to appear. "But... we can't leave until we have everyone, and I haven't seen the others since we were all in Prixima's study."

I need to put something interesting here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: June 02, 2013, 04:38:58 pm »

@Olison:

"Leaving us? Right now? Go then, I don't need those who turn on me when I need them most." He got a coughing fit, and one of the healers quickly administered some herbs to him.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: June 02, 2013, 04:41:45 pm »

: "Mm? Oh nothing, just sitting around. I was following Chris but he left, so I decided to just take a break."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: June 02, 2013, 04:41:45 pm »

He would have responded in kind, but Olison stood and bowed curtly before making his way outside again. Looking around, he searched for anyone from the group he could, starting at the courtyard.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: June 02, 2013, 04:44:52 pm »

"Hah, it'd be noice ta work in ah group again. Oi can try ta help yah foind 'em, they can' o' gotten too far. Maybe Oi can get Ormm ta sniff 'em out." Sal spoke half-jokingly.

The wyvern just continued to watch the two of them, wondering if they'd be moving again. More places to explore, maybe. All of it is so strange, tastes/smells so weird.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: June 02, 2013, 04:47:32 pm »

"Oh, the spy person? He told me he would be going on a date, so I do not think we will be seeing him so soon heh..heh. I am plenty sure he will have a good night."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: June 02, 2013, 04:51:03 pm »

Riven had a brief giggling fit.

: "Really? Well, I hope that works out for him."

She giggled a bit more.

He would have responded in kind, but Olison stood and bowed curtly before making his way outside again. Looking around, he searched for anyone from the group he could, starting at the courtyard.
Well, there were the two shamans. The purple one apparently found something very funny.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: June 02, 2013, 04:51:51 pm »

He notice Ami and Derick.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: June 02, 2013, 04:57:29 pm »

Tantallos raised an eyebrow at the other shaman and crossed his arms.

"May I know what is so funny?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: June 02, 2013, 04:57:48 pm »

Olison scanned the courtyard, he elected to talk to the two remaining mercenaries first, making his way over.
: "Hello Derick, Ami. I trust you've received your pay with no trouble?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: June 02, 2013, 05:02:35 pm »

Alexander had had enough that day. The horrible fight through his castle. The death of almost all of his unit. The discovery that Prixima's motives were not so pure. And now, Aaron's implication that he was weak in his duty, the final insult. He would take Aaron's suggestion. But not before a few words.
:"You know what? You know what?!
I will find another post. A post where some remorse is allowed when counting the bodies of one's dead friends.
"

Alexander wasn't even yelling, mostly. He was just talking coldly, and angrily, though a yell was in the occasional area.

"And a post that serves Menelea better than Kesselring. A post that serves Menelea better than killing its nobles, poisoning them, having them murdered. A post that serves Menelea better than invoking a siege upon its city! A post that serves Menelea better than doing all of this for a trinket. I will find a better post than this!

For my loyalties lay in two places main: The knight that squired me, and Menelea! The knight is long dead. And I now question whether I can serve Menelea as well if I stay here.

My third loyalty had been to you. But you made it plenty obvious that wasn't needed. Menelea. That is my only loyalty now. Not to Kesselring, not to Prixima, and not to you.

I will take your suggestion. I will leave for somewhere better suited for that loyalty.
"

And with this, Alexander turned on his heel, and stormed out.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: June 02, 2013, 05:05:21 pm »

@Chris:

Chris found Ernest in his bedroom, finding the other spy with back facing the door, but instead of un-dressing, he was putting on his travelling robe.

"Hello Chris, please do not sneak on me. You know you can't do that." He spoke quietly, reaching for a set of tools and knives he had put on a table.

@Alexander:

Aaron's face shown anger but he remained calm.

"Take care of yourself." He spoke with cold, emotionless tone.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3507 on: June 02, 2013, 05:06:45 pm »

Olison scanned the courtyard, he elected to talk to the two remaining mercenaries first, making his way over.
: "Hello Derick, Ami. I trust you've received your pay with no trouble?"
Ami shake her coin bag

:"Of course. Anyway, what you going to do now?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: June 02, 2013, 05:07:42 pm »

"I wasn't trying to. I can see you're preparing to leave already, but... there's probably still time to split this bottle with me, wouldn't you say?"

He held up the wine invitingly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: June 02, 2013, 05:08:35 pm »

Alexander kept walking. Through the inner castle. Through and past the courtyard. And out of the castle.
The Menelean Royal Guard, Alexander thought. That's where I will go.
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 559