Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 418092 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #2040 on: May 02, 2013, 07:49:10 pm »

"I would tell you to be careful.. but as you used a pure water, I doubt it will be that difficult, only the poison may really bring you any serious harm, or with some luck you can even dodge his strike."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: May 02, 2013, 07:57:37 pm »

Chris grinned.

"I'm not afraid of dying, Tantallos. Not if it serves a purpose."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: May 02, 2013, 08:04:27 pm »

Tantallos laughed and rubbed his gloved hands together.

"Well, well, well. That is a good quality.. heh..ehe.. I am quite sure not being afraid of death will help you in a lot of situations."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: May 02, 2013, 08:10:46 pm »

Chris laughed along with him for a few moments.

"What about you? Are you afraid of death?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: May 02, 2013, 08:20:27 pm »

Tantallos shook his head and looked to his emblem.

"Not really.. I know the Plague Rider will give us a good place to live. But.. I do not think I am even allowed to die so soon, they expect me to take the throne when I return as a druid."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: May 02, 2013, 08:25:09 pm »

Chris nodded.

"I think all magic-users have such ambitions."

He beckoned Tantallos a little closer, then leaned over so he could whisper privately in his ear.

"If you're really going to be a king, you might have a shot with the shaman in the hat, Riven. She told me earlier her ambitions are power and prestige... and if your family values the use of dark magics, they might welcome her."

He stepped back a pace.

"Just something to consider."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: May 02, 2013, 08:28:27 pm »

"The others are going to finish this soon..." Seyena noted, looking over at her allies. She urged her Pegasus towards the last house. If I'm fast, I can join them before the battle's end.

Move to 21, 19
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 08:30:29 pm by Gamerboy4life »
I need to put something interesting here.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: May 02, 2013, 08:30:36 pm »

Chris nodded.

"I think all magic-users have such ambitions."

He beckoned Tantallos a little closer, then leaned over so he could whisper privately in his ear.

"If you're really going to be a king, you might have a shot with the shaman in the hat, Riven. She told me earlier her ambitions are power and prestige... and if your family values the use of dark magics, they might welcome her."

He stepped back a pace.

"Just something to consider."

"Don't be so sure about it, some of us are guided by our beliefs, some who do not have a objective on their lives may be afraid of dying."

Tantallos raised an eyebrow when he noticed the other was trying to whisper something and gave a twisted laugh.

"You cannot be serious, thief...I barely talked to that lady.. and it seems you two are actually getting pretty well."

He shaman tapped Chris' shoulder and grinned under his hood.

"..Besides.. that mage will probably keep around as she disapproves my hobby, and I do not need to tell you how amusing it is to me..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: May 02, 2013, 08:40:13 pm »

Chris raised his eyebrows for a moment, glanced over Tantallos's shoulder at the black-ponytailed mage, and returned his gaze to the shaman's to resume whispering.

"Oh, you like her, then? I wish you luck."

"A different question. What's this 'Plague Rider' you mentioned? Something parallel to the usual personification of Death?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: May 02, 2013, 08:49:42 pm »

Seyena arrived at that house. A girl, all wrapped in midnight blue silk, peeked from inside, and then handed her a massive, iron shield.

"The Astral Machinations whisper to me that your future depends on this item, so take it like the Divines say you would. Yes. Good. Now go." The strange girl shut the door in front of Seyena's nose.

Seyena got Iron Shield!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: May 02, 2013, 08:59:25 pm »

Chris raised his eyebrows for a moment, glanced over Tantallos's shoulder at the black-ponytailed mage, and returned his gaze to the shaman's to resume whispering.

"Oh, you like her, then? I wish you luck."

"A different question. What's this 'Plague Rider' you mentioned? Something parallel to the usual personification of Death?"

Tantallos shrugged.
"Hey, hold right there.. I just said it was amusing, I do not even know what she thinks about me. But I am almost sure it is not something good. If you sneaked up here to tell me about the shaman lady, maybe you can find out what she thinks of the shaman over here."

He pointed to himself and laughed again, as always being insane.

"The Plague Rider? That is another name given to the Plague Dragon. He is a real creature, just like dragons, he is powerful and there is a long story about him and the lands I live on. He helpd us to protect many villages, but in exchange he asked us to kill those who were not worth living.. on other words, those who wanted to murder everyone, destroy families and all those things."

He shrugged to himself and looked to the side.
"Even if it was a fair change, not many people are happy about it. If it was not bad enough, those who were attacking us brought priests and bishops to weaken him and force him to leave... we do not even know if he is alive yet, but we still pray for him and give him the so needed power he asks for helping us. I should show you what those bishops did with our lands.. by wounding the Plague Dragon, his dark blood and his rotten skin fell on the ground, bringing all the fallen soldiers back to life, and I do not need to tell you what happened next.. or how many suffered and still suffer with this."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 09:21:36 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: May 03, 2013, 02:42:18 am »

His smile was conspiratorial this time.

"Hey, no worries. I'll talk to Riven for you if you'd like me to. Maybe suggest the two of you compare notes on magic."

He then listened to Tantallos's explanation quietly.

"Sounds like a harsh God to follow... but I can't say he's unfair, either. I don't think anyone would miss the kind of people he wants for sacrifices."

Chris put a hand on the shaman's shoulder.

"For what it's worth, I'm not going to look down on your beliefs. I might not share them - at least at the moment... maybe I could be convinced - but you can trust me to respect your right to believe them."

"And that's a more honest promise than you'll get from many people."

"Maybe when we have a moment after battle, we can talk more about this Plague Dragon. I've always found this sort of thing interesting."

The spy was a bit of a cryptozoologist and was, as he told Ami before, fascinated by the mythological and things that most people would be scared of.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: May 03, 2013, 02:48:00 am »

Gregor braced himself. For some reason, dark magic didn't seem nearly so interesting when he was about to be on the receiving end...
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: May 03, 2013, 05:44:54 am »

Head to 8,5 and heal Gregor(minor waste, but will keep him alive maybe)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: May 03, 2013, 06:12:25 am »

Ami went behind Gregor but healing was unnecessary as he consumed vulnerary.

~~Enemy Turn!~~

Morko moved toward Gregor and grinned. Then, a ball of magical black insects flew toward the spearman, who evaded the spell in the last moment. Then, he thrown a javelin at the shaman, who stepped away from it's trajectory.

"Tsk, my aim must be off..."

Quote from: Morko vs Gregor
Hit: 106-5-22 = 79
Hit roll: 91, miss!

Gregor counters!
Hit: 96+5-22 = 79
Hit roll: 90, miss!

Then, crossbowman shot at Daniel again, striking him in the chest.

Quote from: Crossbowman C vs Daniel
Hit: 105-5-10-39 = 51
Hit roll: 38, hit!
Damage: 12-5 = 7dmg, Poisoned!

~~Allies Turn!~~

The Fezzan Guards moved toward the library, and Syrea healed up her knight.

Quote from: Syrea heals Fezzan Knight C
20+9 = Up to 29HP restored

~~Player Turn 8~~

Quote from: Poison rolls
Charlotte: 1
Daniel: 5
Derick: 5

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 559