Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417671 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1245 on: April 20, 2013, 04:54:15 pm »

(Whoops, missed that. >.>)

Chris cleared his throat.
"Ah. Apologies. I was busy thinking about the fire and didn't hear Aaron say that."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: April 20, 2013, 04:59:31 pm »

"Do tell me the details, though, if you heard them, because I thought that Mercian mercenaries have more honour than greed..."
Olison inclined his head.
: "After suggesting said arson plan to the manor and preparing Eor's corpse to be gutted- since he wanted to check if Eor had swallowed the stone by the way- Adrien had some colorful words to say about Kesselring's intelligence and military capabilities before suggesting that the Lady intended two jobs to be completed in one contract payment by pinning possession of the stone to Eor. Oh, and somewhere in between all that suggesting that the Eor we slew was a fake and the whole battle was a distraction to buy time for the stone's transport to somewhere safer."
: "Having said all that, I'm willing to attribute it to a brief fit of madness brought on by the waste of energy in having to slay the local militia for no discernible result and leave it at that."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: April 20, 2013, 08:57:11 pm »

Charlotte thought for a moment and remembered something critical.

: "Wait. Everyone stop fighting about Adrien for a moment - I'm pretty sure he's telling the truth and couldn't have set the manor on fire himself. As Adrien dealt the final blow, Eor muttered something with his last breath. I remember it distinctly. He said:"

"I told you... you won't get... the... stone... from..." His last breath sounded like a chuckle.

: "WHAT IF ONE OF EOR'S MEN SET HIS MANOR ON FIRE SO THAT WE WOULDN'T FIND THE DRAGONSTONE!? That would be the perfect plan!"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: April 20, 2013, 09:00:23 pm »

: "That could very well be it. We know that that archer escaped the battle alive. She, or possibly some hidden observer, could have gotten word of Eor's defeat to someone in the manor."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: April 20, 2013, 09:02:36 pm »

: "The manor's collapsed in on itself, though. I doubt it's possible to search it as it is."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: April 20, 2013, 09:08:17 pm »

: "Hm, probably not. We'd have to wait for the fire and any buried embers to die down to search safely. That could take hours, even days."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: April 20, 2013, 09:09:13 pm »

: "...I said that earlier Charlotte. And honestly, I could see them doing it as a matter of pragmatism. And if anything, it would likely be a distraction while the person with it sneaks off with the stone.

And theoretically we could put the fire out you two..."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: April 20, 2013, 09:14:10 pm »

: "Are you willing to go inside that inferno with a bucket? This isn't some one-room cottage here, Adrien. This place is enormous and completely ablaze. The best we could do is put out the fires on the outside; the fires on the inside are too dangerous to go after."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: April 20, 2013, 09:20:57 pm »

: "...I said that earlier Charlotte. And honestly, I could see them doing it as a matter of pragmatism. And if anything, it would likely be a distraction while the person with it sneaks off with the stone.

And theoretically we could put the fire out you two..."

"I'm pretty sure I heard an impressive collapse from the building in any case. It's too late to bother putting out the fire. That place is going to be so much ash."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: April 20, 2013, 10:50:52 pm »

"So.. do you think it will be on the ashes or do you think someone also took it away and burned the place down to make us think it is there yet while they get away?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: April 20, 2013, 10:56:16 pm »

"So.. do you think it will be on the ashes or do you think someone also took it away and burned the place down to make us think it is there yet while they get away?"

Valor turned his head toward Tantallos for a moment, then returned his gaze to the column of smoke. "Personally? The latter.."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: April 20, 2013, 11:02:01 pm »

"Well, if someone HAD run off with the stone after burning down the mansion, I can look for them. I can cover a lot more ground in the air than you all can do on foot." She said, shrugging. "Even if someone hadn't taken the stone, it wouldn't hurt to look."
I need to put something interesting here.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: April 20, 2013, 11:07:29 pm »

Tantallos nodded to both and hid his arms under the long mantle.

"Sounds like a good plan, we will have to wait for the fire extinguish and the pieces get cold anyway.."

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: April 20, 2013, 11:58:09 pm »

"Or we could follow Aaron's 'suggestion' and meander on back to the keep. He said his troops would be searching the rubble already anyways."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: April 21, 2013, 12:19:05 am »

: "I suspect we will not be paid the minute we return to the keep however. Thus, it is in our best mutual interest to continue looking for the stone until the contract is either canceled or we receive payment."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 559