Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 417300 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #540 on: March 12, 2013, 08:10:31 pm »

"I'm sure we can arrange that once we're back."

Chris patted Charlotte and Gregor on the shoulders, then walked over to Derick to talk to him for now.

"I didn't catch your name..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: March 12, 2013, 08:19:49 pm »

"Call me Derick. I'm part of the mercenaries."
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 12, 2013, 08:22:06 pm »

"All right, Derick. I suppose you heard the questions I asked Charlotte and Gregor, and I suppose it's obvious I'm going to ask you the same questions. You would be correct. All the same, let's start from the top."

"What's your training, and how would you say you did in the battle against Arinne?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 12, 2013, 08:29:36 pm »

"Training? Uhhh... well I'm a swordsman. I was taught how to fight by a friend who took me in after my family were... killed by bandits, and trained myself from there. During the battle I did my part, but I've been working on breaking a bad habit of mine where I'm overly cautious a lot and wind up limiting myself as a result.
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: March 12, 2013, 08:49:53 pm »

"A surprisingly honest and informative answer. Well, onto the next one, concerning the leadership role of this group. As I understand it Sterling is your leader but Adrien wants the status of being 'in charge.'"

Chris did indeed do the air quotes with his fingers.

"What do you think about that situation?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: March 12, 2013, 08:56:30 pm »

"I honestly have been trying to avoid taking sides since they've both brought up good points, I've been thinking maybe they should co-lead, though Adrian's recent actions have been starting to make me reconsider" said Derick as he glanced over at the two of them still grappling with eachother.
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 12, 2013, 09:00:05 pm »

Chris nodded.

"I see. Finally, anything else you would like to say to me? Opinions, thoughts, comments about your allies...?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: March 12, 2013, 09:01:42 pm »

: "This is incredibly detailed. Why are you doing this? Is the Lady considering firing a portion of us? Or is she testing us for another reason?"
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:04:40 pm by freeformschooler »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 12, 2013, 09:04:00 pm »

"Whether it seems useless or it seems 'too personal,' gathering information is my job, Charlotte."

"One might even call me a spy."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: March 12, 2013, 09:05:07 pm »

"Ami's horse is terrifying."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: March 12, 2013, 09:07:13 pm »

"One might even call me a spy."

: "Well, that was quite honest."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: March 12, 2013, 09:18:14 pm »

"Perhaps so. I have been referred to as a spy in the past, but I prefer to think of myself as an observer. To me, 'spy' implies gaining the trust of others on false pretenses and manipulating them for one's own ends."

He turned back to Derick.

"I haven't seen it yet, but noted. Thank you for your time and information, Derick."

Chris looked around.

"Well, that seems to be everyone, save for the healer, the man over there, and your... leader. Whichever of those two it may turn out to be."

Chris found a seat near the window and sat, reaching into his robes. After a moment he pulled out what appeared to be a biscuit stuffed with cheese and meat and started eating as he watched the fight between Adrien and Sterling.

"Kick him in the shin."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: March 12, 2013, 09:38:13 pm »

Olison looked towards the rest of the group and sighed.

: "Well, Shields certainly works fast. And where's that mage the healer spoke of?"

Olison's gaze drew over Daniel.

: "You, the one in the corner with the fancy robe. Have anything to say about the battle?"

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: March 13, 2013, 12:37:29 am »

"Not much. I opened the front door and helped loot the place mostly. Which reminds me."
Daniel turns towards Charlotte.
"You still have that hunk of metal pretending to be a sword I handed you Char? You might want to give that to someone who can use it effectively."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 13, 2013, 06:33:58 am »

As for the rain, it has lessened by now to the point of being a dribble, and so did the clouds on the sky dispersed a little, occassionally showing patches of blue sky in the holes.

As for Henry, he is currently laying in the corner, incredibly pale and inactive.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 559