Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 876789 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Your panic button should be to the left
« Reply #16875 on: February 28, 2014, 12:21:41 am »

Okay, for some reason I can't view Haspen's map. This is annoying since I can't move or do anything until I can see what's going on :X
Will try again in the morning.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Your panic button should be to the left
« Reply #16876 on: February 28, 2014, 07:03:32 pm »

Oooh, nice sword sprite Furtuka.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16877 on: February 28, 2014, 07:06:11 pm »

Well, it seems that the end of this bloody chapter is no more than 10 turns away (most of these consisting of you guys running up to the study) :P

Move it! It would be nice if we can start 11x by next week.
I'm holding still because I don't trust leaving Chris six turns from the closest ally.

Not that I'd be able to rez him if surprises did happen, but at least I'd be able to stop them from cutting him off if they come from the south.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16878 on: February 28, 2014, 07:09:04 pm »

Derick oneshotted that sage without a crit.

Derick too op plz nerf :c
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16879 on: February 28, 2014, 07:13:08 pm »

47 Damage before a crit. Such scare. Much terrify.

Also I share Irony's fear that something will happen on opening that door. Don't go too far now.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16880 on: February 28, 2014, 07:23:51 pm »

It was an automatic hit too.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16881 on: February 28, 2014, 07:30:35 pm »

I'm going to hold off on moving up until after Tantallos does, then trade back for the ring and heal him since he's in the worst condition of those who I can reach. 

Also, Mage Masher needs buff.  Must one-shot Prixima. ^_^

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16882 on: February 28, 2014, 07:31:50 pm »

Derick is the character with the most strength, going against someone with little defense and a weapon effective against them. I'm not that surprised he slashed him into oblivion.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16883 on: February 28, 2014, 07:33:05 pm »

Wait, Derick is the muscleman of the group? O.o
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16884 on: February 28, 2014, 07:33:25 pm »

Yeah, he's had the highest strength for a while now. It's maxed, even. He's followed by Gregor, then Sal.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16885 on: February 28, 2014, 07:49:48 pm »

...heh.  I just got bored and actually checked on everyone's stats, since it came up.  Neglecting the significant level differential (low 20s in the B team to low 30s in the A team), our top 3 in each stat:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Some odd ones, to be sure, like how our dodge-tank and squishy mage are tied for second-highest HP over our front-line tank. ^_^
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 07:54:03 pm by Culise »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16887 on: February 28, 2014, 08:02:07 pm »

Alex has 50HP? Holy crap.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #16888 on: February 28, 2014, 08:03:50 pm »

Can't touch this.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16889 on: February 28, 2014, 08:07:17 pm »

I showed up twice, I'm happy. Specially since I'm one of the lowest levels in the group, I think. after checking.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 08:10:16 pm by Xanmyral »
Pages: 1 ... 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 ... 1249