Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1032 1033 [1034] 1035 1036 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 875567 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Final Chapter Attendance Shenanigans
« Reply #15495 on: December 05, 2013, 04:32:44 pm »

I wonder if Alexander should go with the second group as well. Not having TEAM STEELWHAL in the castle will suck, but I'm sure the second group will appreciate a tank.

I'm assuming this is like last time, where Gregor, Charlotte, and Alex were being chased by the knight, and everyone else was off screen fighting zombies. We won't need a tank, Haspen's not going to do two scenarios.
I need to put something interesting here.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Final Chapter Attendance Shenanigans
« Reply #15496 on: December 05, 2013, 04:40:22 pm »

i refuse to do anything but TEAM STEELWHAL

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15497 on: December 05, 2013, 04:43:03 pm »

I wonder if Alexander should go with the second group as well. Not having TEAM STEELWHAL in the castle will suck, but I'm sure the second group will appreciate a tank.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #15498 on: December 05, 2013, 05:29:59 pm »

Confirmed embarkations:
Mannan (as rod-bearing mage)
Chris
Gregor
Charlotte
Ami
Derick
Raquel
Alexander

Potential embarkations:
Valor
Seyena
Dag
Tantallos
Riven
Edwin

Definitely not coming:
Salvatore (no fun for wyvern-less wyvern knights, apparently)
Danya ('screw Danya, it's not like she can heal')
Olison (because no hoers, also OlisonxMatilda)
Matilda (healer, also OlisonxMatilda)
Anja (she doesn't like aristocrazee)

Is this correct so far? v: Do note there are five more spots in 'embarkation spot'.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #15499 on: December 05, 2013, 05:35:37 pm »

With the current knowledge that both teams are up to something, we may want to move Danya to the Maybe category for her support with Mannan
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15500 on: December 05, 2013, 05:36:17 pm »

...Wait. I just realized: Riven's a summoner now. She can beat that 12 unit cap if she comes.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15501 on: December 05, 2013, 05:37:06 pm »

With the current knowledge that both teams are up to something, we may want to move Danya to the Maybe category for her support with Mannan
True. I'm also thinking Anja should go with the castle team for supports with Alexander.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15502 on: December 05, 2013, 05:58:58 pm »

True. I'm also thinking Anja should go with the castle team for supports with Alexander.

Alex gets Support from Charlotte and Gregor though.

...On the other hand, Anja could dance Mannan for more healdance...

Also, I just noticed that 2/3 of Alexander's resistance has come from stat boosters. Top drawer.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #15503 on: December 05, 2013, 06:00:54 pm »

I'm going to sleep, so take your time with attendance shenanigans. At the morning I will decide if I'm gonna go crazy and roll both battles simultaneously or do them in succession.

Cheers! :3
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15504 on: December 05, 2013, 06:10:52 pm »

My suggestion would be to go simultaneous. That way, you're not likely to be waiting on two groups at once!

And we have 3 more spaces for the A team if they bring Anja.

Spoiler: team divisions (click to show/hide)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #15505 on: December 05, 2013, 06:44:27 pm »

You guys are forgetting that Mannan, as the rod-bearer, doesn't count for the limit.
SigFlags!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15506 on: December 05, 2013, 06:51:35 pm »

On the one hand, the tight spaces of a castle would probably serve him better than the potentially not-tight spaces of wherever the other team's going.

On the other hand, we've all seen tight spaces combined with casters before.

On the other other hand, Prixima will one-shot all of us anyway, so he'd be tankier than ever relatively speaking!

This is a good point. Do we know how hampered she'd be by her lack of horsie? Must avoid mount jokes

...Wait. I just realized: Riven's a summoner now. She can beat that 12 unit cap if she comes.
Yes. Two for the price of one!

You guys are forgetting that Mannan, as the rod-bearer, doesn't count for the limit.
Alright, I got this. We have one caster stand on someone else's shoulders, then cover them with a curtain. The staff will never know the difference!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #15507 on: December 05, 2013, 06:53:07 pm »

YOU FORGET MY HARD-PURCHASED PURE WATER IRONY.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15508 on: December 05, 2013, 06:53:58 pm »

Okay, append that previous list to incl-Wait just a goddamn minute.

Haspen. You want us to send in 13 people?

I ain't fallin' for that one.

Besides, if we send 13 on team A, team B has a measly 6 to work with.

On the other hand, paltry superstitions or no, Team A will likely need all the help it can get.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #15509 on: December 05, 2013, 07:07:48 pm »

Also by decision of the poll-people you will get a shower of shiny weapons in the last fightings.

Prixie gonna murder ya anyways~
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 1032 1033 [1034] 1035 1036 ... 1249