Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1031 1032 [1033] 1034 1035 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 875645 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Final Chapter Attendance Shenanigans
« Reply #15480 on: December 05, 2013, 10:35:39 am »

Hell no. Of all the derpness I saw, this was the worst. On the FINAL chapter you do something like this? Like, really? Letting some of the player characters out like this?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Final Chapter Attendance Shenanigans
« Reply #15481 on: December 05, 2013, 10:40:24 am »

I think Edwin would be a good choice to go. High damage and resistance, staves and call magic (one more level and I can cast Mend!) is a winning choice. And we can always have the others come in as cavalry once we draw away attention, so the others don't have to miss out. Always good to have a backup plan I reckon.

Just got one question for Haspen: With my call magic ability, specifically the spell Poison I can cast... Is it the dark magic version or the staff version? Because the staff version has massive range but just does poison, where the dark magic version has 2 range but also does damage in the dark school of magic. Would be kinda important for me to know incase I go up against other Anima users. (Also, thanks to Call Magic, I can combat dark users with light magic! Joy!)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #15482 on: December 05, 2013, 11:03:33 am »

I'm certain the people who don't teleport in won't be left out in the cold.  I mean, leaving aside activity, this completely hurts anyone who simply had the ill fortune to pick a class with a mount.  They'll probably be brought in as reinforcements as a second party. 
Right?

At any rate, I'm inclined to suggest that we keep at least one healer with the second party, should there be such.  I don't think it especially matters who, though. 

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #15483 on: December 05, 2013, 11:11:36 am »

And... Why would you do this...?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #15484 on: December 05, 2013, 12:15:41 pm »

Pffft.

Just because you're not going to fight Prixima, doesn't mean you will be standing in the ruins doing nothing.

At any rate, I'm inclined to suggest that we keep at least one healer with the second party, should there be such.

Very, very good idea there :3

Hell no. Of all the derpness I saw, this was the worst. On the FINAL chapter you do something like this? Like, really? Letting some of the player characters out like this?

Two at most :P
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 12:30:44 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #15485 on: December 05, 2013, 12:51:13 pm »

I have to agree with leaving Salvatore behind. It saddens me that I may miss out on the 'kick down the door' party, but Salvatore is admittedly more dead weight than not without his mount.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15486 on: December 05, 2013, 01:36:15 pm »

I have to agree with leaving Salvatore behind. It saddens me that I may miss out on the 'kick down the door' party, but Salvatore is admittedly more dead weight than not without his mount.

This, very much this for Olison as well. And at best, he only brings some physical damage and a somewhat good aptitude for heal dancing.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15487 on: December 05, 2013, 01:50:50 pm »

This would probably be easier if there weren't both IC and mechanical concerns.

In any case, we should probably start thinking of it in terms of building two separate, functional parties, rather than building one and letting the second exist by omission.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15488 on: December 05, 2013, 02:42:53 pm »

Okay, so right now, Team A has:

Mannan
Chris
Gregor
Charlotte
Ami

And Team B has:

Salvatore
Olison
Danya

I'd suggest Matilda stay with Team B. Both to give them some magical firepower, a healer, and because I still ship Olison/Matilda.

I'd like to head in on Team A, but if you guys don't think we'd be well served by that, I'll stay behind.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15489 on: December 05, 2013, 03:25:27 pm »

Valor should also stay behind because Seyena probably will as well, given that the same concerns about Sal and Olison apply to her as well. Support pairs should stick together as much as possible if we can manage it.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15490 on: December 05, 2013, 03:31:17 pm »

Valor should also stay behind because Seyena probably will as well, given that the same concerns about Sal and Olison apply to her as well. Support pairs should stick together as much as possible if we can manage it.

Seyena isn't hobbled by not having her mount quite as badly as Salvatore.

But I see your point. :I

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15491 on: December 05, 2013, 03:41:16 pm »

Derick should probably go with us to Prixima, too. He's got the mage masher and crazy luck.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15492 on: December 05, 2013, 03:49:22 pm »

Derick should probably go with us to Prixima, too. He's got the mage masher and crazy luck.

Raquel and Derick basically have to go.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #15493 on: December 05, 2013, 04:06:13 pm »

Sigh.
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15494 on: December 05, 2013, 04:28:10 pm »

I wonder if Alexander should go with the second group as well. Not having TEAM STEELWHAL in the castle will suck, but I'm sure the second group will appreciate a tank.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 1031 1032 [1033] 1034 1035 ... 1249