Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 870 871 [872] 873 874 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 878899 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #13065 on: September 13, 2013, 01:44:18 am »

We did an age thing a while back?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13066 on: September 13, 2013, 02:17:31 am »

I've probably forgotten it. I forget pretty much everything, given enough time.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13067 on: September 13, 2013, 04:48:50 am »

I might have posted something to the contrary (maybe), but I don't seem to recall actually setting Valor's age. In my head, he's between 22 and 23, because I'm unimaginative in certain areas.

And I always figured Olison was older than Sal.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13068 on: September 13, 2013, 06:00:55 am »

I go down with depression and you're already shipping crossovers. Geez.

Thanks for the support and I've just came back to make sure you people aren't ripping your hair off in worry or anything. So yeah, I will take a long break from them internets for maybe few weeks, or months, I dunno.

But I will be back - someone has to continue this and you bunch are definitely not qualified for this, ha.

Cheers, and cya some other time.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13070 on: September 13, 2013, 06:24:34 am »

You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13071 on: September 13, 2013, 12:14:58 pm »

Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13072 on: September 13, 2013, 12:18:57 pm »

^ What they said. :P

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #13073 on: September 13, 2013, 12:34:46 pm »

For whatever it's worth, I have something to say.

Haspen, I'm gonna be honest. I don't let things effect me negatively online, a thing I picked up a good while ago. Someone insults me I shrug, bad things happen I feel distant, games end, well that's just life and things happen. That isn't to say I don't let it effect me positively, I feel good when I make people laugh or receive a compliment, but it was always selective in that I would just ignore anything negative.

But just today I've caught myself wanting to check the forums to see what next shenanigans I might of missed in FEF, or what horrible scenario we might be in with death looming around the corner, or what cheesy shipping scenes are going on between the characters. Each time I always felt sad, because of something I always figured wouldn't effect me negatively.

You're a good GM and don't let anyone say otherwise. You've always facilitated, encouraged, and joined in on our humorous skits and endeavors, hueing at our misfortunes or our frequent not-exactly-well-thought-out plans, throwing different challenges that always just get us to scrape by with some the skin of our teeth still partially intact, if we're lucky. There are a lot of people who wish they could do that, envy that even. It takes a lot of drive to create a game, round up people and actually play it, a lot more than one would think, I have some idea because I've been attempting to work up the gumption to try.

You're going through a bad time right now from the sounds of it, in a bad place or trying to get past something insurmountable. And while my words may mean little here, know that you have people rooting for you, who care about you. We may give you shit at times, but hell that never means anything, we just do it because we care. We all earnest want you to get better, to feel better, to get through this dark patch in your life not for the game's sake but for yours. This damn game can crash and burn for all I care, it may of been the game that drew me here but it isn't the game that makes me stay, no. It's the people playing it. I'm sure everyone else here thinks similar.

Take as much time as you need, talk to people, reconnect. Talk to someone, either a friend or a professional, there's no shame in just talking to people. Life always gets better, even if the silver lining is sometimes hidden by dark clouds. So get better you glorious hueing tactical bastard, we'll be here for you.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 12:45:59 pm by Xanmyral »

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #13074 on: September 13, 2013, 05:42:28 pm »

Oh darnit I just remembered that I was going to ask Haspen to look over at how I statted the enemy of Chapter 1 in my game.

Is anyone experienced at GMing willing to take a look at it in his place? I need a second opinion to see how balanced it would be against my players
It's FEF, not FEOF

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13075 on: September 13, 2013, 06:45:21 pm »

Wait-what? Are you making your own FEF too? And this actually makes me wonder if those two that died some time ago are going to return.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13076 on: September 13, 2013, 06:51:17 pm »

Mine isn't, sorry to say. I'm just not suited to be a GM. I don't have the mindset or the ability. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13077 on: September 13, 2013, 06:55:32 pm »

Don't sell yourself short. You made an interesting world and I was looking forward to seeing how things turned out :)

As for not having the time to run the game or whatever...that I understand completely.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #13078 on: September 13, 2013, 07:02:11 pm »

Nah, it's not that. I have some confidence in my skills as a writer. :P And I technically have nothing but time right now. It's just that every time I need to update I'm like 'yeah, I don't really feel like it. That's a ton of rolls and keeping up with stats and bonuses and when they apply' and basically I'm too lazy to be a GM - that and I'm not good at changing my plans on the fly when someone steps off the rails. That said, it's too bad BMM42's is dead too. :\ As for Furt's, I would join it, but despite enjoying Gurren Lagaan I'm not really a fan of giant robots. >.>

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #13079 on: September 13, 2013, 07:04:20 pm »

Wait-what? Are you making your own FEF too? And this actually makes me wonder if those two that died some time ago are going to return.

*points at sig*
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 870 871 [872] 873 874 ... 1249