Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 659 660 [661] 662 663 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 876180 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread.
« Reply #9900 on: July 06, 2013, 11:13:45 pm »

I'm taking the guiding ring. I need those sage levels ASAP, the more levels I can get in sage, the better spells I can cast.

You're competing with Ami for it, then.
Ami needs that whatchamacallit Whip to become a Valkyrie, not a Guiding Ring. It's a competition between Zako and IronyOwl for it.

@Gamerboy: Everyone can benefit hugely from more speed. I'm not sure anyone deserves "dibs" on it, but perhaps it should be passed around as needed.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9901 on: July 06, 2013, 11:41:45 pm »

Serious said he will still think about who is going to get the ring, so yeah, no pressure. Lets just wait. But in matter of speed, only Alex is slower than Tantallos when he is not using his new passive.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9902 on: July 07, 2013, 11:27:03 am »

Praefectus, I'm fine with Tant being Prince of Forsakens, but do not push your lore-making luck with adding Manaketes without permission, thanks v:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9903 on: July 07, 2013, 11:34:54 am »

Praefectus, I'm fine with Tant being Prince of Forsakens, but do not push your lore-making luck with adding Manaketes without permission, thanks v:

I didn't know if they existed here or not, so yeah, changed post.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #9904 on: July 07, 2013, 12:26:26 pm »

Obviously Prixima is to become the first mankete, after collecting a large amount of dragon stones, and to be our end boss as her being in dragon form. :v

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9905 on: July 07, 2013, 02:26:38 pm »

Obviously Prixima is to become the first mankete, after collecting a large amount of dragon stones, and to be our end boss as her being in dragon form. :v

That would be oddly appropriate.

Assuming the Dragonstones have dwindled in power over time, how many would she need to equal the power of one during the old human/dragon/demon war? Hmm.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9906 on: July 07, 2013, 02:35:20 pm »

A plot required amount.

That kind of thing would require knowledge of how much one stone is worth power wise compared to their old versions, along with how much they grow in power when in the presence with other stones. So it would be anywhere between half of the stones to every single one. With only a few more chapters left though, unless she's been doing some serious collecting I doubt she has near of all of them, not even half.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9907 on: July 07, 2013, 02:37:05 pm »

That certainly sounds like something you would need a library full of ancient books that you don't let anyone else read for.

Also, do remember it only took us like a week to get one for her. It's now been four months.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9908 on: July 07, 2013, 02:39:25 pm »

Mannan somewhere mentioned how many stones she had by the time he recruited Gregor, but now I can't find the exact page.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9909 on: July 07, 2013, 02:41:59 pm »

True, although without an accurate number of how many stones total there are the number we can come up with is 'quite a few' most likely. If she does require all of them however, it would mean the Tigereye will be an annoying wrench in her plan, but I'd wager she probably only needs like... Half, maybe two thirds.

You'd really think someone would notice all of this rampant collection, considering the stones are, more or less, only in the hands of nobles if we take the story about them to be true.

@Haspen: I think it was like... Seven? Fourteen? I don't know why, but I think when the group got her the Lapis she already had like... Three? Four?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9910 on: July 07, 2013, 02:54:43 pm »

Yeah, when she got Lapis, that was her fourth.

And when Mannan talked with Gregor, he propably said 'six'.

So six is the least number she has at the moment :P
SigFlags!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9911 on: July 07, 2013, 03:10:49 pm »

Hmm. In stories like these, typically the bad guys either need ALL of the MacGuffins (that way, the heroes can foil the bad guy's plans by holding on to just a single MacGuffin, at least until they come up with a more concrete plan) or only a SINGLE MacGuffin (each one has the power you need, or each one has different abilities and you need a certain one).

So I'm gonna guess that Prixima can't proceed with her plans until she has every Dragonstone. Which means that she'll be gunning for the Tiger's Eye soon, if she isn't coming after it already.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9912 on: July 07, 2013, 03:22:31 pm »

Or it could be one of those things where the villain gathers up the MacGuffins, and the Hero does as well, and both clash with its power. I highly doubt that however in this case, I'd wager that either our Bishop is very off on the number she has, or she doesn't indeed need all of them.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9913 on: July 07, 2013, 03:34:14 pm »

Also, new poll.
SigFlags!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9914 on: July 07, 2013, 03:39:04 pm »

Or it could be one of those things where the villain gathers up the MacGuffins, and the Hero does as well, and both clash with its power. I highly doubt that however in this case, I'd wager that either our Bishop is very off on the number she has, or she doesn't indeed need all of them.
Could be, could be. It'd be interesting for us to gather the Dragonballsstones, just to see what happens.

Pages: 1 ... 659 660 [661] 662 663 ... 1249