Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 464 465 [466] 467 468 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 875017 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

...Aren't there more chests to open? If we win now Chris won't have time to open them.

We'll just have to deal with it.

Or ask Prixy for the chest contents as a bonus.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Will post later. Dunno how much later, things are a little screwed up here right now :/
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Aren't there more chests to open? If we win now Chris won't have time to open them.

We'll just have to deal with it.

Or ask Prixy for the chest contents as a bonus.

We can't just "deal with it". There are probably promotion items or stat boost items. And do you really think she will simply give it? Haha..hah..ahahah.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

I have to say, Salvatore sounds more australian than irish from his dialogue :P

When I do accents, I don't have any clear goal with them so I just go with the flow of the sounds coming out in my head. I honestly couldn't tell you what any certain accent sounds like, so I have no idea what to shoot for. So what I do tends to sound like a horrible mish-mash of many different ones.

The current accent I'm using is a typical accent I use for my characters who tend to be rough-necked, rural, or just people who aren't usually refined. Only did three characters with it so far on varying levels, with one on the lowest with just a slight drawl, Sal being above that in his ever-growing list of accented words (I keep a list to keep them straight else I might lapse more deeply into the accent, or away from it), and one character who was so hard to understand not even I really understood what he was saying some of the time. Was told that at that level of accent, he sounded like a mix of Russian, Boston, New Yorker, and Mexican accents.

@Sirus: Hope everything's alright man, it will work out in the end.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

At the very least, wait until the turn after this one. There's one more chest I can quickly reach after I open this one. If you really want to kill the remaining enemies just to be killing, you can wait until I open the third and we can forget about the fourth one.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's not that I don't want those other chests, I just don't know how we justify in character why we don't just finish the last one.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Interrogation?
It's FEF, not FEOF

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Faffing about works, too. Just get engrossed in conversation and 'forget' those guys are there. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

"Already on it!" *salutes*
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Interrogation?

Well, that'd net us that third chest before Haspen reveals, in a shocking twist, that a nameless Berebian soldier will not surrender despite being the sole living enemy in a Fire Emblem map and not being a boss.

So yeah, I'm all for that.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just try it anyway, Haspen might surprise you. Just because things were one way, might not mean its another. Promise the guy safe passage outta here if he comes quietly, say you'll hide him from the others if he just tells you guys some things. He wants safety, and right now is convinced he will die. Prove to him that you won't turn him over to Prixima on a convenience, and will get him out of the castle and into the woods with no one knowing he was still alive.

Might work, my shake at an idea of how to get him to go quietly.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

I have an ideaish but I needs the map back
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just try it anyway, Haspen might surprise you. Just because things were one way, might not mean its another. Promise the guy safe passage outta here if he comes quietly, say you'll hide him from the others if he just tells you guys some things. He wants safety, and right now is convinced he will die. Prove to him that you won't turn him over to Prixima on a convenience, and will get him out of the castle and into the woods with no one knowing he was still alive.

Might work, my shake at an idea of how to get him to go quietly.

Hmmm... Well, I guess Valor wouldn't be opposed to this plan. It prevents pointless bloodshed he isn't getting paid for.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That, and the monk isn't a Berebian. There were no Berebian monks on the map, just Rosecross's. So that might help convince him too. I'd wager splashing some blood on him, there's bound to be plenty, telling him to scream real loud and pretend to be dead might work, keep the scavengers away and say that you'll bury the bodies in the woods. After that, he's free as long as he can pretend to be dead well enough. If he doesn't fess up, make him come with you as forced help, or just kill him, or give him to Prixima for 'words'.

You'd still need to convince him that you just want to know what the hell is going on and you'll let him free/guarantee his safety. Might help to tell him you're a merc too. Don't think Prixima can see him from there, maybe.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

STR, SKL i need those
and more DEF
I LOVE THIS LEVEL

Also, Alexander is prejudiced against Berebians. I predict I will have some fun, with Salvatore.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 12:27:38 am by Powder Miner »
Pages: 1 ... 464 465 [466] 467 468 ... 1249