Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 879732 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well what does he even look like without his hood?

Blue eyes, light skin, cheshire grin (creepy bastard) and a short light blue hair.

I doubt he'd be picky enough to not wanna use those portraits though. They're very nice.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

*searches*

Ah. So he did. Light blue hair. Well, off to recolor, will re-upload when finished.

Huh. His eyes are supposed to be blue, too, and light-skinned. @_@ My initial perceptions of Tantallos are completely wrong.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 04:00:14 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Really? When did he say that? I really don't remember it. @_@

I already did like two drawings of Tantallos with some of his blue hair coming out of the hood. >_> Including the Mcpunching Tantallos. And his white gloves.

Edit: Those are some fancy mugs by the way.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 04:01:29 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sorry for the mistake. ^^^; When I first did the hooded Tantallos mug I went for a more 'Persian' sort of look and I was never corrected, so I assumed I was right. >.> Uh, anyway, to make up for it, here are those eight mugs with the correct colors, plus a bunch moar! :3

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow, that's a lot of mugs!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So MANY mugs. You are awesome Serious.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

* Sirus is in awe
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Heh. ^^^ I tried to cover a lot of different situations, y'know, just in case. ^^^ I'm aware the upside-down U eyes probably won't apply in too many situations if any for Tantallos, but I like the way it looks on him. :p Anyway, you're welcome. I just like doing this sort of thing. If you'd like I can try to turn one into an avatar for you, Praefectus.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh. ^^^ I tried to cover a lot of different situations, y'know, just in case. ^^^ I'm aware the upside-down U eyes probably won't apply in too many situations if any for Tantallos, but I like the way it looks on him. :p Anyway, you're welcome. I just like doing this sort of thing. If you'd like I can try to turn one into an avatar for you, Praefectus.

Without doubt I will be using the one before the last really often because he is just that crazy. And I would love to use that as a avatar.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

All 'dem mugs. We should consider opening up a coffee shop.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

All right. Had to cut off a bit to make it fit 80x80 pixels, but I think it still looks pretty good. ^^^

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

Heh. ^^^ I tried to cover a lot of different situations, y'know, just in case. ^^^ I'm aware the upside-down U eyes probably won't apply in too many situations if any for Tantallos,

"I will kill your entire family."

Works well enough for me!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 05:14:47 pm by Gamerboy4life »
I need to put something interesting here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

XD

Yeah, that's pretty much perfect.
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 1249