Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 791 792 [793] 794 795 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 877439 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Red dots on map aplenty~
« Reply #11880 on: August 24, 2013, 11:50:12 am »

As if 21 DEF is definitely not a factor :P

Also lack of crit.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11881 on: August 24, 2013, 12:51:28 pm »

I was going to say something, but nevermind. I will wait until this FE is over to drop the bomb. And do we even have enough healing stuff to everyone?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 12:58:29 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #11882 on: August 24, 2013, 03:09:07 pm »

Where's the rest of posts? v:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #11883 on: August 24, 2013, 03:45:12 pm »

Beats me man.

Either way, best of luck guys. We're gonna need it.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11884 on: August 24, 2013, 03:49:32 pm »

: ...*Facepalms* "Dragons above, This was the very thing I was trying to stop you idiots. Atleast I won't be so lonely up here now though.

Good going though guys, you probably did start FEF2 early."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #11885 on: August 24, 2013, 04:06:28 pm »

Heh, thought he would of been entertaining himself with all the other people the party sent up there to keep him company.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11886 on: August 24, 2013, 05:59:50 pm »

Probably waiting on a new and less fatal plan.

Speaking of which... as I recall, Riven can deal 18 damage to the Wyvern Knight and then get countered down. Or she could take out the paladin with fair probability.

Or she could gamble on using Nosferatu. If she hits, which is less likely, she'd heal herself enough to tank his return shot. Actually wait, he'd double her with Nosferatu equipped. She still couldn't kill him even then, too, so we'd be looking at going all in against that one enemy.

Speaking of Nosferatu, it'd also give her the extra damage needed to plink the Bishop down, though he'd also be able to double her with it equipped and, as mentioned, the accuracy isn't as good.

Ugh, lemme run numbers.

Hm.

Against the Bishop, unless I'm missing something (weapon triangle, personal skill for allies in range):

-Flux, 70% chance to deal 6 damage, 100% chance to be countered for 11 damage (plus 14% crit chance)
-Nosferatu, 60% chance to deal and heal self for 8 damage, 100% chance to be doubled for 11x2 damage (plus 14% crit chance apiece)

Versus Paladin (personal skill for allies, shellcracker vs melee):

-Flux, 79% chance to deal 20 damage
-Nosferatu, 69% chance to deal and heal self for 22 damage, meaning 10 because that's all he has left

Versus Wyvern Knight (personal skill for allies, shellcracker vs melee):

-Flux, 98% chance to deal 20 damage, 57% chance to be countered for 26 damage
-Nosferatu, 88% chance to deal and heal self for 22 damage, meaning healing self to full 30, 67% chance to be doubled for 26x2 damage

Short version:

-60% chance to take out Bishop, heal self a bit, and then get doubled by anything that attacks me next round/in retaliation
-79% chance to take out Paladin
-69% chance to take out paladin, heal self to almost full, and then get doubled by anything that attacks me next round
-98% chance to drop Wyvern Knight to 4 HP, then a 57% chance to get dropped period
-88% chance to drop Wyvern Knight to 2 HP, heal self to full, endure two 67% chances to drop me back to 4 HP each, and then get doubled again by anything attacking next round

There's also trying to concoction someone back to delay for a turn. If we go with a plan that involves me possibly dying this round, we should probably have me act last so Charisma stays in effect for everyone else.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11887 on: August 24, 2013, 10:22:44 pm »

I'm somewhat torn over who to sleep now... I have a turn free and you guys need help, but I don't know who to sleep first... Which paladin do I nail? Do I go for a wyvern or archer instead? ARGH!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11888 on: August 24, 2013, 10:24:25 pm »

Assuming the gap is sealed, the best target is probably that wyvern knight so that Riven can try to nail the paladin and Raquel can go after the Bishop.

Assuming the gap isn't sealed, I really have no idea.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11889 on: August 24, 2013, 10:33:48 pm »

Assuming the gap isn't sealed, I really have no idea.

This is one of those things where you're gonna have to kind of trust my poor judgement.

Alex is at 15 HP. Wodan will 1hit him. The meteor-thrower is out of meteors. If you can reach Alex and sprinkle him with a concoction, I have this gut feeling that he would be able to survive another turn by very virtue of being a giant Human-shaped shield at 40+ HP.

I honestly think that Raquel should go after the Wyvern knight. At 15ish HP, it's probably an instant kill, assuming she hits.

EDIT: Fuck, did the math. It's a guaranteed double, but if she gets hit, I think it'll kill her. That thing is a BEAST. I wish I'd splurged and gone for the Killer Bow this time.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 10:38:12 pm by freeformschooler »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11890 on: August 24, 2013, 10:43:35 pm »

Ok, here's what I think we should do: Riven kills the Paladin and Raquel goes after the Knight. Anja can hopefully kill that Bishop by herself. I'm saying this because Riven stands a better chance against that Paladin and can only wound the knight and Raquel can kill the knight and be followed up by Riven if she fails to.

But, then again, it's a difficult choice so I don't really know what's best here. I think, if we can afford to let one of these three guys go for a turn, then it would be the paladin since we can kill him in a single turn easily if I don't sleep him before he tries anything.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11891 on: August 24, 2013, 10:46:41 pm »

CAN Raquel kill the knight?

First blow, assuming hit and no crit: Raquel does 25/29-10=15/19 damage. Wyvern knight is not-dead.
Counter, assuming hit and no crit: Wyvern Knight does 36-8=28 damage. Raquel is dead.

I think that our chance to kill the Knight this turn is over without a miracle. We should probably focus on healing and the bishop/paladin.

Note that, if Alex goes down during the enemy phase, the gap is broken and mounted units flood in.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 10:48:16 pm by freeformschooler »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11892 on: August 24, 2013, 11:00:26 pm »

I don't think I can reach Alex to heal him.

Corpses everywhere.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11893 on: August 24, 2013, 11:21:44 pm »

I still have no idea of what we're supposed to do.

Wasn't there something about the trading shuffle we were going to do in order to heal someone?
I need to put something interesting here.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11894 on: August 24, 2013, 11:32:04 pm »

Wait, is Seyena able to Rescue Valor and heal Alex from the now-freed space all in the same turn?
Pages: 1 ... 791 792 [793] 794 795 ... 1249