Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47

Author Topic: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty  (Read 47708 times)

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha Test for Might & Fealty
« Reply #675 on: January 10, 2014, 03:21:19 am »

I'm done with this even before the beginning of guided start. Have a six-month key for someone. Will give to the most serious-sounding request. I don't feel like giving away six months to an unsure "wanna see if I like it" type.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: January 10, 2014, 01:28:32 pm »

I'm done with this even before the beginning of guided start. Have a six-month key for someone. Will give to the most serious-sounding request. I don't feel like giving away six months to an unsure "wanna see if I like it" type.

Would it be fair to assume you're no longer 'done' with the game due to recent developments ?

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: January 10, 2014, 03:13:02 pm »

Would it be fair to assume you're no longer 'done' with the game due to recent developments ?
Eh? Something happened other then the guided start... starting?
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: January 10, 2014, 03:16:09 pm »

If I'm not mistaken this was due to balance issues with the previous version of the game map, one of the starting realms was gimped really hard for no particular reason but now its fixed.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 03:18:41 pm by Mookzen »

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: January 11, 2014, 12:36:38 am »

Rage-quit averted.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 19, 2014, 10:10:33 am »

So, the guided start began a few days ago. How is it going so far (I'm not in) ?

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: March 08, 2014, 11:19:43 am »

How is this not bumped, bay12 should be all over this. Guided start ended all is well in the world, already having interesting cultures emerge.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 11:37:50 am by Mookzen »

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: March 08, 2014, 11:59:36 am »

So... when the trial period ends, I'd be locked out of the game?
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

Mookzen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: March 08, 2014, 12:01:53 pm »

Well, the dev does fully intend to monetize the game so I would assume yes. In fact having a trial at all is something the community insisted on.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: March 08, 2014, 12:06:01 pm »

Meh, I'd be satisfied with 1 or 2 playable characters at most.  If he hasn't already rejected that I guess.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: March 08, 2014, 08:26:18 pm »

So, the guided start began a few days ago. How is it going so far (I'm not in) ?

I've been taking a break from B12 lately, but I see you in-game. Right now, we are pretty close to smashing two well-developed realms into one another. May be interesting.

all is well in the world, already having interesting cultures emerge.

True of Rathgar. I feel the Erstes Imperium crew is actually rather hollow and unfleshed out. We could use a spirited foil.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: March 08, 2014, 09:54:07 pm »

I was wondering what realms you were in and other stuff, but no I'm in, so we'll see in game. Your plan seems good, though I'm pretty underdevelopped right now, so I will barely participate (or not soon).

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: March 19, 2014, 07:29:38 pm »

So we're well into Open Beta and things are looking pretty exciting here in Might & Fealty land!  I've mostly been splitting my time between Rathgar and the Imperium, pursuing a campaign of religious proselytism as the "of Gladwin" family with an in game religion.  Had a cracking time, though, court intrigue looks to be stepping up excellently in the Imperium while the clans of Rathgar just held a Thing to determine their lands - things should get pretty interesting once they start feuding, though.  Oh, and I duelled a living god.  What was most impressive about that was that the entire population of Rathgar accepted said god as being a god, hence making him legitimate.  Eee.  :D

M&F comes with a 14 day trial at the moment, which is quite enough to get fairly involved in things if you get in with the right players.  On a related note, if you're interested in playing a cleric or knight of an up-and-coming faith, look for the one-soldier knight offers for new characters - the ones for acolytes of the Trinity come with a parcel of land off the bat, but you have to take part in some pretty fluffy RP to earn it.  :P
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

TanSerrai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: May 06, 2014, 06:32:50 am »

Things are indeed moving. The game is developing piece by piece, bugs are being squashed near as soon as detected, the UI just got an overhaul....

Ingame realms have 'solidified', they are fighting each other, intrigue is starting to develop, we just had the first large inner-realm war in Rathgar which resulted in quite a few changes, there are far distant lands that show realms that I know nothing about but their name, making me yearn to explore these locations. Lore is developed and starting to 'set in'...

And the trial period i snow 30 days - should allow an in depth experience.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: May 06, 2014, 11:22:00 pm »

well if we already used our pitiful 7 day trial...we cant use the 30 day trial...which is a bummer...I spent most of my 7 day trial crossing a giant ass ocean
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47