Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 55

Author Topic: [ISG] Blunderbuss: Nuts to the fuzz, let's go all Nancy Drew on this Biz!  (Read 139485 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Blunderbuss - an Illustrated Suggestion Game
« Reply #315 on: February 26, 2013, 10:37:55 pm »

The cats eyes are similar to the eye of the octopus right before it attacked... the cat is two octopus disguised as a cat!!! RUN AWAY.  No seriously just get an alchemy primer
Nom nom nom

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 26, 2013, 10:41:34 pm »

Okay, bear with me here, but I'm going to be SERIOUS for a second.

Five tindertwigs, and five pre-packaged poultices with wraps for wounds, along with needle and thread for stitches if possible. All contained neatly in a bundle so as to fit in a single inventory space called, wait for it...

MED KIT. Also the twigs are a separate bundle.
with this guy.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 26, 2013, 11:07:41 pm »

That may have been the best thing I've read all week, I knew there was a reason I loved this adventure.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 26, 2013, 11:17:30 pm »

The cats eyes are similar to the eye of the octopus right before it attacked... the cat is two octopus disguised as a cat!!! RUN AWAY.
Everyone knows octopi have two eyes!

Anyways...why does no one want to actually go to some alchemy classes?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 26, 2013, 11:29:33 pm »

The cats eyes are similar to the eye of the octopus right before it attacked... the cat is two octopus disguised as a cat!!! RUN AWAY.

Because this is a journey about finding ourselves and our place in the world, not sitting through boring alchemy classes.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 26, 2013, 11:30:28 pm »

exactly. i was going to talk about getting them for free via quest rewards... but yes.
Highly Opinionated Fool

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 26, 2013, 11:34:12 pm »

Because this is a journey about finding ourselves and our place in the world, not sitting through boring alchemy classes.
Um..."boring" and "alchemy" don't go well together.
Besides, I don't really want to learn how to do anything which has a high chance of causing an explosion without at least a little guidance from an experienced person.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 26, 2013, 11:50:41 pm »

Maybe we can discover something about ourselves through the educative process. Or we could ask the old man if he knows any philosophy professors.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 27, 2013, 12:25:07 am »

Yeesh, am I the only part of this collective consciousness that's interested in us living a life of excitement?

We're trying to learn about life here and there's only one school that can really teach you about that; The School of Hard Knocks (we've taken a lesson or two already), it has only one classroom and that classroom has no walls and a blue ceiling (also sometimes red and grey and... you get the idea). The desks are the stones and woods of the cities and wilds of the world, the reading material is scrawled across every street and on every tree, the school bathrooms are... ermm, bathroom shaped? I think this one has run away from me... point is we should be trying to have some adventure here!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 27, 2013, 12:27:31 am »

Yeesh, am I the only part of this collective consciousness that's interested in us living a life of excitement?

We're trying to learn about life here and there's only one school that can really teach you about that; The School of Hard Knocks (we've taken a lesson or two already), it has only one classroom and that classroom has no walls and a blue ceiling (also sometimes red and grey and... you get the idea). The desks are the stones and woods of the cities and wilds of the world, the reading material is scrawled across every street and on every tree, the school bathrooms are... ermm, bathroom shaped? I think this one has run away from me... point is we should be trying to have some adventure here!
Okay, bear with me here, but I'm going to be SERIOUS for a second.

Five tindertwigs, and five pre-packaged poultices with wraps for wounds, along with needle and thread for stitches if possible. All contained neatly in a bundle so as to fit in a single inventory space called, wait for it...

MED KIT. Also the twigs are a separate bundle.

I want Fun to happen. I just wanna buy stuff to prepare for it. Screw classroom learning, seriously. LEARN LIKE A MAN!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 27, 2013, 12:31:12 am »

I am.

I get the idea, but learning alchemy that way is a good way to get killed, or at least maimed and evicted.
Sig

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 27, 2013, 12:32:47 am »

The water purifiers sound especially useful. Maybe we should buy one or two?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 27, 2013, 01:44:00 am »

one.

hey, lets see if we can do jobs for them in return for knowledge.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 27, 2013, 01:45:02 am »

one.

hey, lets see if we can do jobs for them in return for knowledge.

Happy medium for me I guess.

So long we get to KILL

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 27, 2013, 03:58:26 am »

We should not do anything which takes too long. Afterall, we should not be too late for dinner at the fisherman's place.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 55