Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Forum Game List: Hey People! We Got Games Here!  (Read 26944 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Game List: Hey People! We Got Games Here!
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2013, 01:34:57 pm »

I'll submit my RPG, Magia Exquisitis II: Bloodrush

OOC Thread: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=127364.0
IC Thread and Maptools Logs: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=127792.0

A fun little game where the players play budding casters in contemporary America who hunt monsters for coin and do other mercenary work on the side. It is split between a forum game and a Maptools RPG, but potential lurkers should take heart in the fact that we will be archiving everything that happens on maptools. The archive can be found in a post by Tarcius on the first page of the IC thread. We are currently full, but always accepting applications: The waitlist order is based on the potential player's creative writing skills and the balance of the current party.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 01:37:38 pm by Weirdsound »

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2013, 02:44:37 pm »

My suggestion game about being a hivemind robotic army commander in charge of...
Whatever the hell its intelligence core (or players, if you will) come up with.

C.O.R.E. Wars
Includes ASCII overviews as well as text. It's based on one of my Games You Wish Existed thread posts, and it aims to give as much creative freedom in a strategic environment as possible.
We can end up with an army of robot ninja monkeys (Ronimos), superhuman clones in shape of cowboys or just go pure Laputa and make a flying fortress o' doom.

Lord knows. 

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2013, 10:07:22 pm »

Conquest of Atlantis - A Multiplayer Non-cooperative Board Game.

Take control of a powerful house within Atlantis and fight for complete control.

We do need some wait-listers just in case and if things go how I assume they will we may need another player soon [don't quote me on that last bit though.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2013, 06:43:37 am »

Team Fortress is, as the name would suggest, a non-cooperative (well, it is cooperative, but there are two teams) "strategy" game (it's a shooter, but there are elements of strategy) with Team Fortress 2 weapons, classes and hats.
It is illustrated with a top-down view of the (randomly-generated) map, with the goal of the game to capture all the rooms (NS2-style, but with TF2 control-point-esque mechanic).

Currently has 8 players, myself included. (I know it's strange to be both a player and GM, but I can just commit suicide if that's wrong with anybody, although nobody complain when I "joined")

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2013, 10:38:10 pm »

First Contact: C.M.S.S. Amazon is a science fiction role-playing game in which the players are the sole survivors on a relatively small colony-military hybrid ship, in a universe where relatively small means a crew of merely 31,000, and must both figured out what the hell happened and what to do about it. They must also start from scratch, and survive the derelict vessel's many dangers.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2013, 01:02:51 am »

Phantom, put Blunderbuss On Vacation if you would. I intend to get back to it, but I have to get a little tactical game out of my system first.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2013, 07:03:49 pm »

You are a Chaos Space Marine (a 40k Suggestion Game)
has started so can you add it to the list
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2013, 02:51:33 pm »

Gods of Lar, a suggestion god game and spiritual sequel to You Are a New God. This has been running for a while, but I never bothered to apply it here :P.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 02:53:57 pm by Remuthra »

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2013, 06:54:35 am »

You Are a Skeletal Dragon - ASCII Suggestion Game
Follow Helchistrasza, the former menace of the world in her journey through the same world, five thousand years later, awaking in a desolate mausoleum as a soul trapped within a draconic skeleton.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2013, 07:43:21 am »

You Are Another Wizard! Sorta-but-not-really sequel to You Are WIZARD.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2013, 12:51:53 pm »

Final Fantasy Tactics on the Forums! (abbreviated FFTF)
....it's like Final Fantasy Tactics, but it's a Play-By-Post RPG, in case that wasn't clear.

It's set a couple years after the plot of Final Fantasy Tactics.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 12:54:43 pm by shoruke »
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

b_boy_212

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 15, 2013, 01:45:49 pm »

name: Bay 12 Nomic
link: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=128576.0
category: Non cooperative multiplayer strategy (I think?)

I'ts a nomic borrowing heavily from the rules laid out in kerfuffleninja's xkcd Nomic (http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=65588)
Dwarf Fortress doesn't mean to do it... I just can't behave sometimes so it has to correct me.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2013, 10:54:13 pm »

Gods and Mortals

A quasi-fusion of the Godhood and Pantheon game systems.  A sample new mechanic is the ability for gods to be usurped through usage of acts that are interchangeable.  It is possible that this mechanic will cause an unprecedented level of chaos.  Needs completed ascendant applications!
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2013, 04:47:31 pm »

Wayward Stars
Multiplayer Co-operative RPG

The brave crew of the UGS Unity take humanity's first steps to the stars. The possibility of encountering extraterrestrial life is low, but the universe is a strange place and who knows what wonders they'll find?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2013, 04:53:32 pm »

Energy Quest - 4 robots from the previous century wake up underground. The surface (and also other robots to tear apart for scrap and energy) they seek.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10