Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Accidental Science!  (Read 449 times)

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
Accidental Science!
« on: January 22, 2013, 08:10:59 pm »

Alright, I had an FB I talked about in an earlier post about my General, who would basically make your skin rot if you inhaled his gases.  I had my Marksdwarves shoot him, to no avail, as he was made of salt.  Apparently... his blood coated the bolts that stuck in him.  Long story short, I have a bunch of goblins lying unconcious with fevers, the area they were hit with the bolt is rotten, and swelling.  This is incredible.  It completely incapacitates them on the first shot. 
You wake up in (suddenly) your room not somewhere Armok knows where. Travels in deserts and goblin forests turned up to be a dreams borned by procreation of your autistic imagination.

edgefigaro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Accidental Science!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 08:28:38 pm »

Sounds similar to this.

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 08:31:38 pm »

theirs sounds alot more potent.  mine just induces long comas, and when you attempt to move a tile, you fall back into it. 
You wake up in (suddenly) your room not somewhere Armok knows where. Travels in deserts and goblin forests turned up to be a dreams borned by procreation of your autistic imagination.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 08:55:50 pm »

Perfect for live capture. And subsequent attack by a squad with wooden training weapons.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.