Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 89

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 114488 times)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2013, 10:57:44 am »

posting to watch this. Perhaps I will join at some point.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2013, 03:26:05 am »

coat him in your vapor form, then materialize as snake teeth and dig into his skin. Then have your vapor flow into him, poisoning him with your self.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2013, 03:11:54 pm »

This was for the good of your dungeon. You got defeated by something only a few hours old!
I AM NOT DEFEATED! I CAN TAKE MUCH MORE! I CAN TAKE-GAH He clutches his head in pain once more.
You were saying?
The poison is being a real annoyance to him right about now. You move over him during his distracted time but be recovers fast enough for him to charge at you.
He proceeds to fall flat on his face, harming him.(roll 5-4(seriously poisoned)=1

You float over him and turn yourself into the snake form. You land wrong, so you can't sink those teeth in nice and deep. The goblin tries to get up, but falls down again unto his knees.
You finally strike. Your teeth hit him once, he jumps up. You fly through the air and land back on his face. Your fangs pierce his eyes and you poison him.
The goblin starts screaming in pure agony. He starts running around in panic and clutching his eyes. the goblin screams for about a full minute, before he finally starts to die.
He falls to the ground, gurgling. He starts choking on his regurgitated blood. a slow death, giving you a boost to your evil bar.

You open your new eyes. You feel stronger and suddenly get to know all those different smells a goblin smells.
The Gremlin throne feels like it is made out of the most comfortable materials known to the Lucids. Gremlins really are wonderful creatures....
You wonder if the right of the strongest for the gremlin chair is to prevent them from getting stuck to this thing.
War-leader? A surprisingly gentle voice says. Looking to your left you see a female goblin in shaman robes.
Where did the emissary go? Dominus Irea does not send clouds often...

What to answer?

stats
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Evil bar: /.......................................\.......\
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 03:29:01 pm by Kitten Snot »
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2013, 03:19:25 pm »

"He has left since he deliver his message, we must prepare for the arrival of the slave maker."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2013, 03:22:09 pm »

Hey, where's the inventory update? We totally have a host now.

Say that the cloud left after telling us about the incoming party, and that we need to get ready to attack, hard. In goblin-ese.

Also we need to leave a message for the adventurers about what happened to the guide-cloud unless you guys forgot.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2013, 04:54:31 pm »

Here's an interesting question that should be answered soon.

What happens when the Evil Bar is filled?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2013, 05:26:47 pm »

Hey, where's the inventory update? We totally have a host now.

Say that the cloud left after telling us about the incoming party, and that we need to get ready to attack, hard. In goblin-ese.

Also we need to leave a message for the adventurers about what happened to the guide-cloud unless you guys forgot.
I don't know that they'll be alive long enough to ask... Muahahaha!
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2013, 01:19:18 am »

For the record, as a snake, is our toxin a hemotoxin or a neurotoxin? Jus' curious.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2013, 01:26:01 am »

I'm guessing it's a neurotoxin seeing how quickly it kills.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2013, 03:47:19 am »

"It has given it's warning and went away. It gave me all that i need to know. When was the last time shi sent one?"

Do we need to write in "goblintalk" or is it implied that we do?

Also: can we eventually evolve into a coatl?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 03:58:27 am by hachnslay »
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2013, 06:11:31 am »

I'm guessing it's a neurotoxin seeing how quickly it kills.

Misconception. It depends on susceptibility. It sounds painful, my guess would be a strong hemotoxin.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2013, 11:19:40 am »

For the moment, the poison you inject is magic. It does acid damage.
I added it as a crutch because otherwise it would be practically impossible to possess things, which I planned on making a notable game mechanic.
The poison works like this: It spreads through the veins and does magic damage until there's enough of it inside to kill.
Then it gets deliriously biznasty in the killing department, melting away blood vessels and the like. That's how it's possible for the goblin to choke on his own blood. The blood vessels in and near his throat melted.
Poison does not cause blood vomiting.

Also, the species of snake can be chosen. The higher your level is, the more dangerous he can be. For now, you are a fairly small copperhead.
Mythical snakes are also possible, but their tendency to be powerful makes them high-level only, I would think.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2013, 01:02:19 pm »

Summon gentle goblin attire  - then tell them you are the cloud, and that their leader was weak and you've come to lead them to great glory.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2013, 06:03:37 pm »

Summon gentle goblin attire  - then tell them you are the cloud, and that their leader was weak and you've come to lead them to great glory.
-1. I say we check the goblin's abilities, and send the weaker, expendable ones to collect all the loot they can in the early bits. After all, we don't want our party too well stocked! Make several barricades with the rest of the goblins and stay near the front lines, but at all costs, do not actually fight or preferably be seen. This *should* give us evil, because we are causing the pain and suffering because we stationed our men there, even if the pain and suffering is of our own troops. Bonus points for betrayal! Keep about 5-6 goblins with us (I assume we have a sizable force of ~50 gobbos.) to defend us when the party comes. Tell all the gobbos that the cleric is priority #1, and that capture of the others is preferable, but take no quarters with their clerics. Try to keep the knight and the drow especially secure when/if we capture him so they can't escape.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2013, 06:22:42 pm »

Let's set up traps, gather everything in the dungeon that might be useful and attack with all our forces at the same time once they get further along in the dungeon.  I'd rather have enough force that I know we would win rather than play to the cliched send in the weakest then increasingly strong enemies.

Also can we still use any magic while in a host body?
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 89