Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1375 1376 [1377] 1378 1379 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3893591 times)

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: this is stupid
« Reply #20640 on: June 02, 2015, 10:45:15 pm »

Also this update reveals Al's Magical Girl form. This is highly important.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20641 on: June 03, 2015, 01:04:09 am »

due to the fact that I don't appear in the image of proxxy getting murderized, I have decided that I have escaped my mental bonds as of that update, and am able to act of my own free will.

I really want to look around outside of this room, I don't like not knowing what my surroundings are like. I'll start by checking out the left door, but if someone tries to block my path then I'll check the bottom door instead. I want freedom to roam, you know?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20642 on: June 03, 2015, 05:49:18 am »

FFS has done a great service to us all with his huge commitment to the Warrens for years.

You have to wonder if he just wants his life back.

I imagine that even with the most earnest intentions to continue, after each of these faux-annihilations he feels a temptation to make it real (especially given that he probably despises us for our collective stupidity.)

......aaaaand I'm just going to quickly edit this to qualify what I mean by "faux": it is to be understood that dying without the Astral Influx may mean something as severe as a new cycle, a switch to an opposing faction, or absolute break in the way the game works.

UNRELATED POINT: Al looks beautiful, but reaching DL8 with an un-upgraded Goombess? No Super-Slog? I will not allow it to happen! If we manage to give Goombess her life back that's cool though.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 07:56:19 am by Chris the OK »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20643 on: June 03, 2015, 07:37:06 am »

so... real update soon, I hope. Also... perish the thought, me.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: gg
« Reply #20644 on: June 03, 2015, 07:38:27 am »

Well after this shiz I appreciated a lot I also have to appreciate the usurper's total troll face that reminds me of envy from the binding of isaac.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20645 on: June 03, 2015, 04:34:23 pm »

* Worldmaster27 facepalms

uhm

moving on I try to break free of what's controlling me if that's still relevant?

({BREAK} Roll: 19) Worldmaster27 successfully escapes his mental chains and comes to. Passive Party Spirit rules apply: Worldmaster27 will be PMed at the time of an update, and if he does not post before the next update, control will go to GM until the next PM. I will not be making rapid-fire updates while Passive Party Spirits are enabled.

Spoiler: Count (click to show/hide)
Engage Groove Matrix: +FallacyOfUrist, +flabort, +IronyOwl, +Kadzar, +TalonisWolf, +NAV, +Chris (6)

You try to initiate a Dance Battle, but the currently-active magic suppression field suppresses combat metamagicks, and anyway you're not sure how you'd go about doing that.

Slayerhero casts Immediate Absence. With a puff of smoke, Slayerhero has disappeared to a different room on the Dungeon Level! (Illogically Dark Flame: 4+5 SHADOW-10) Lenglon is unable to overcome the anti-magic field, and her spell fizzles. (Instigate Trouble: 11+3 Talk-10) FuzzyZergling is also thwarted by this frustrating barrier. You just stand there, bewildered at your unchanged 15/15 HP.

Everything went better than expected this turn!

Spoiler: Spirit Miscellanea (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Active Party (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Passive Party (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 07:12:36 pm by freeformschooler »

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #20646 on: June 03, 2015, 04:39:46 pm »

Pfffthahaha. Wow, we got lucky.

Attack FuzzyZergling.
-1 to attacking Lenglon.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 05:42:09 pm by swordsmith04 »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20647 on: June 03, 2015, 04:40:03 pm »

... Proxxy: chuckle at magic failure, then switch Rubric Register to Changed. Use combination of our Ardent Circuit and persuasion to break Lenglon(the Shadow Kitsune)'s chains.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20648 on: June 03, 2015, 04:40:27 pm »

"No, not cool. I'm smarter than these stupid chains, and I'm not going to attack someone I just met for no reason! Let alone try to cast spells in an anti-magic field! That's stupid, these chains are stupid, and I refuse to let them tell me what to do! I. Am. Me!"
Compulsions are dumb and I hate them forever. I want my freedom and I want it NOW!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #20649 on: June 03, 2015, 04:41:54 pm »

Oooh, we're down to 2v2. This is suddenly survivable!

Bash Lenglon with the Proxxy coil! Lenglon has the highest magic stat, so is most likely to pull off a spell to fuck us up. Fuzz can (hopefully) wait.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20650 on: June 03, 2015, 04:42:35 pm »

Bash Lenglon with the Proxxy coil! Lenglon has the highest magic stat, so is most likely to pull off a spell to fuck us up. Fuzz can (hopefully) wait.
-1. We don't need to fight. Use the persuasion! Or just let them fail utterly.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #20651 on: June 03, 2015, 04:43:01 pm »

Yes!
Two spellcasters and a Metal Slime, plus an ally.

Proxxy: Be on Guard if either of the two remaining spirits tries to attack you. Try and bottle the Kitsune.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20652 on: June 03, 2015, 04:44:45 pm »

Yes!
Two spellcasters and a Metal Slime, plus an ally.

Proxxy: Be on Guard if either of the two remaining spirits tries to attack you. Try and bottle the Kitsune.
They're called shenanigans for a reason. Kitsune potion it is! Although I can't imagine the results of drinking that...

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #20653 on: June 03, 2015, 04:45:43 pm »

Lenglon is also one good roll away from being an ally. Zergling isn't posting any actions, so he'll probably have to be defeated.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20654 on: June 03, 2015, 04:46:31 pm »

Lenglon is also one good roll away from being an ally. Zergling isn't posting any actions, so he'll probably have to be defeated.
Yeah. Bash the usurper with the Proxxy Coil: +1!

Pages: 1 ... 1375 1376 [1377] 1378 1379 ... 1544