Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1329 1330 [1331] 1332 1333 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3898160 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: DL3.2
« Reply #19950 on: May 02, 2015, 11:37:33 pm »

That bastard stole our ring! Also holy crap we've been dealing with this Ripriver plot for over a year holy crap.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #19951 on: May 02, 2015, 11:58:14 pm »

What is this poll hahaha
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19952 on: May 03, 2015, 06:52:17 am »

You realize Ciro isn't a sibling, right? By the way, has it occurred to you that we never switched to Cain and Oric using the Astral Influx, yet we played as them anyway? I believe that there are three very powerful soul stars, and the ultimate weapon is the usage of all of them combined. All of the three soul stars also seem to allow the user to listen to and possibly do other things with the spirits of the Warrens. So... this is just another reason not to fight Cain: he's got the help of the spirits also.

Edit: Wait a minute. "He thinks Floe is the weapon, but he's wrong!" Do we know what Floe's soul star does yet?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 07:35:56 am by FallacyofUrist »
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #19953 on: May 03, 2015, 11:03:34 am »

You realize Ciro isn't a sibling, right? By the way, has it occurred to you that we never switched to Cain and Oric using the Astral Influx, yet we played as them anyway? I believe that there are three very powerful soul stars, and the ultimate weapon is the usage of all of them combined. All of the three soul stars also seem to allow the user to listen to and possibly do other things with the spirits of the Warrens. So... this is just another reason not to fight Cain: he's got the help of the spirits also.

Edit: Wait a minute. "He thinks Floe is the weapon, but he's wrong!" Do we know what Floe's soul star does yet?
And why do you claim Ciro isn't a sibling? We have a lot of evidence to show that they are. Such as the Influx sharing the sign with that of the Target, the fact that everyone seems to be trying to hunt us down, and finally, we've been outright referred to as Fifth.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 11:30:42 am by flameboy99 »
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19954 on: May 03, 2015, 11:17:49 am »

And why do you claim Ciro isn't a sibling? We have a lot of evidence to show that they are. Such as the Influx sharing the sign with that of the Target, the fact that everyone seems to be trying to hunt us down, and finally, we've been outright referred to as Sixth.
Rebel is Sixth.
Target is Fifth.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #19955 on: May 03, 2015, 11:30:25 am »

Gah, sorry. Just woke up, fixing now.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19956 on: May 03, 2015, 01:54:09 pm »

Count the siblings. Cain, Ecco, Floe, Proxxy, Chief, Riltia, Ciro. Oh wait, that's seven. So either Chief isn't one, Riltia isn't one, or Ciro isn't one.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19957 on: May 03, 2015, 01:54:46 pm »

Count the siblings. Cain, Ecco, Floe, Proxxy, Chief, Riltia, Ciro. Oh wait, that's seven. So either Chief isn't one, Riltia isn't one, or Ciro isn't one.
Chief isn't an official sibling.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19958 on: May 03, 2015, 02:06:10 pm »

He's not?

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19959 on: May 03, 2015, 02:07:34 pm »

He's not?
No, he has no known soul star and hasn't been asigned a sibling number.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19960 on: May 03, 2015, 02:13:50 pm »

... hm. I see your point, though Chief is still largely a mystery to us (as is near everybody- no, everybody in the Warrens). Do you remember that puzzle with the positive and negative pawns? We can probably at least get the color of all the Sibling's soul stars if we study that long enough...

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19961 on: May 03, 2015, 03:24:50 pm »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19962 on: May 03, 2015, 03:28:03 pm »

Small experiment I'd like to propose for whenever we get proxxy back to the main group, is to scan her again, and to see if she still comes up as a sibling or not. Mainly just to see if she would still count as a sibling, or not.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19963 on: May 03, 2015, 03:29:06 pm »

... no he's not. We need better clearance, though.

Edit: I just checked the Asynchrony Catalyst. Well that's a pretty good nerf, visit req = true, so we can't grab a room we haven't been to. As for scope... I have no idea.

Edit 2: Set spirit class to Plot Manipulator.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 05:19:53 pm by FallacyofUrist »

Ddynamo

• Bay Watcher
  • The difference between something and whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19964 on: May 03, 2015, 06:25:02 pm »

... no he's not. We need better clearance, though.

Edit: I just checked the Asynchrony Catalyst. Well that's a pretty good nerf, visit req = true, so we can't grab a room we haven't been to. As for scope... I have no idea.

Edit 2: Set spirit class to Plot Manipulator.

Darn it, I was about to suggest trying to use the Asynchrony Catalyst to teleport into DL4 proper.
Pages: 1 ... 1329 1330 [1331] 1332 1333 ... 1544