Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3901474 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome
« Reply #18975 on: April 03, 2015, 09:32:34 am »

Do you guys think the dungeon level is actually empty?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #18976 on: April 03, 2015, 10:07:47 am »

Al: Take Fusion Scroll, give Pence to Cherish
Al + Riltia: Return to rest of party on bottom level
Ciro: Fly up and loot ceiling chest
Cherish: Stand on ladder bridge and prepare to catch any potential falling loot

Nice effect on the cloud cover, btw

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18977 on: April 03, 2015, 10:26:06 am »

Do you guys think the dungeon level is actually empty?

Unless we find a way to get there, it might as well be.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18978 on: April 03, 2015, 11:10:56 am »

Don't worry, chances are we end up crashing the ship into it. We're not being very good with not damaging it as it is.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18979 on: April 03, 2015, 11:35:43 am »

So, I decided to watch part of the song video. I was definitely not expecting a WoW thing.

:D
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #18980 on: April 03, 2015, 12:36:37 pm »

Cherish: Grab Fountain Pence, you already have some.

Al: Fold Scroll to fit into a 1x1 Inventory Slot, put in your 1x1 Inventory Slot.

The scroll is paper, we've already folded a Paper Airplane once.

Also, write a note to self to set someone in charge of overwhelming Oric via Paperwork.

Edit: 'Pric' > 'Oric'
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 12:42:26 pm by TalonisWolf »
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Chris the OK

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18981 on: April 03, 2015, 01:25:09 pm »

Oh okay, I just realized that chest doesn't have a lock on it.

What it does have, however, is a suspicious rectangular panel above it, similar to the trap panels we've seen on floors elsewhere. Shouldn't we suspect the chest is trapped?

Also: I'm suprised there is an "actual" DL4. All along, I thought Ecco was too lazy to build his own dungeon level so resorted to stealing one from another universe.

Maybe there is a deeper reason behind the Skyship. Perhaps Ecco relocated from the official DL4 because he wants to escape the watch of the dungeon's keepers?

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #18982 on: April 03, 2015, 01:55:35 pm »

I'm suspecting either the ship or gravity can flip.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18983 on: April 03, 2015, 02:22:07 pm »

Now I want to be able to get to the real DL4 area.
:-\
Noooo, that is what they want you to do, do not give in to the trolls! It would just be a simple matter of partially disabling the floatation device or spontaneously increasing the mass of the vessel. But do we want to fall for the obvious temptation?

Ciro: Get back onto the ship before you fall.
Dungeon Level Four: Tear Al's Shirt.

Can anyone in the party sense fabulousness? It might be useful to determine the gender of the ship, the chest, the ladders, the conveyor, the speakers...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18984 on: April 03, 2015, 03:19:07 pm »

Still reading through this monster thread....

But this... This is what I wanted to do when Slog died.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #18985 on: April 03, 2015, 03:23:10 pm »

2.6.22 - 3.2.39

The Search for Slog

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #18986 on: April 03, 2015, 03:29:28 pm »

What it does have, however, is a suspicious rectangular panel above it, similar to the trap panels we've seen on floors elsewhere. Shouldn't we suspect the chest is trapped?

Also: I'm suprised there is an "actual" DL4. All along, I thought Ecco was too lazy to build his own dungeon level so resorted to stealing one from another universe.

Maybe there is a deeper reason behind the Skyship. Perhaps Ecco relocated from the official DL4 because he wants to escape the watch of the dungeon's keepers?

Nah, probably just convenient- Aerial Bombardment can go a long way to pacifying 'rouge elements', it's hard to besiege since, well, it can move somewhere else.

It can double as an invading force, and if he should lose control of the Dungeon Level he can still raid it for supplies and bide his time to strike again.

Doesn't have to wait for deliveries, it can pick them up itself. Ya know, !!CONVENIENCE!!

Another advantage...

Hey, how about we take over this ship and use it as our base? We could use it's Cannons to create a path to the main village, although I suspect the Warrens would heal itself.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18987 on: April 03, 2015, 06:18:29 pm »

Nah, probably just convenient- Aerial Bombardment can go a long way to pacifying 'rouge elements', it's hard to besiege since, well, it can move somewhere else.

It can double as an invading force, and if he should lose control of the Dungeon Level he can still raid it for supplies and bide his time to strike again.

Doesn't have to wait for deliveries, it can pick them up itself. Ya know, !!CONVENIENCE!!

Another advantage...

Hey, how about we take over this ship and use it as our base? We could use it's Cannons to create a path to the main village, although I suspect the Warrens would heal itself.
The Warrens probably doesn't need to heal, just flush what was damaged and replace it with something newer.
As for the Skyship, because of it not being directly part of the Warren's infrastructure it likely grants Ecco some semblance of freedom, thought that may just be a ruse on Oric's part, keeping Ecco slightly complacent.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18988 on: April 04, 2015, 12:38:48 am »

Change name to "Ciro'); DROP TABLE Warrens;--"

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18989 on: April 04, 2015, 09:16:30 am »

Change name to "Ciro'); DROP TABLE Warrens;--"
+1
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 ... 1544