Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1262 1263 [1264] 1265 1266 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3901796 times)

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Filing of Oric the Awesome: Lichenstein is Real 2401
« Reply #18945 on: April 01, 2015, 06:05:46 pm »

Change title from Awesome Guardian to Awesome Paper-Pusher. Push one of the stacks of paper over.
Push the paperwork onto Spira, burying her and creating an opportunity to escape. Afterward,
Ditch this paperwork and go do cool things with Cool Crab.
+1
+1
+1

You move most of your paperwork onto Spira. As it retains its original form, this action costs you no PAPER POINTS.

You summon COOL CRAB, your crustacean companion, faithful to you in all endeavors.

COOL CRAB activates his Ancilary Liftoff Drive, blasting off with the power of cool alone.

You and COOL CRAB blow this joint and fly off into the sunset.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 06:09:20 pm by freeformschooler »

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Filing of Oric the Awesome: Lichenstein is Real 2401
« Reply #18946 on: April 01, 2015, 06:09:05 pm »

WAIT WAIT WAIT

SHIT

WE FORGOT SLOG!
COOL CRAB, REVERSE THRUSTERS AND RETRIEVE SLOG!
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Filing of Oric the Awesome: The End
« Reply #18947 on: April 01, 2015, 10:54:20 pm »

warrens will resume updates tomorrow

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome
« Reply #18948 on: April 02, 2015, 04:16:39 am »

Th is without a doubt the best finale I have seen, brought tears to my eyes

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18949 on: April 02, 2015, 04:23:05 am »

Actually, what's stopping us from just leaving the Warrens entirely and winning the game by default? Apparently all we have to do is keep crashing through the ceiling upwards or digging our way out with a blood drill. Heck, we can just fly our way out using windirection or use blood magic to make a power pole or a ladder.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18950 on: April 02, 2015, 04:28:38 am »

Actually, what's stopping us from just leaving the Warrens entirely and winning the game by default? Apparently all we have to do is keep crashing through the ceiling upwards or digging our way out with a blood drill. Heck, we can just fly our way out using windirection or use blood magic to make a power pole or a ladder.
Say we try to dig out of the Warrens, what would we encounter?
Say we tried to go upwards in DL1, what would we encounter.

The answer is probably the Void. Which may or may not kill us depending on what Angel we see.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #18951 on: April 02, 2015, 04:29:25 am »

One of the dungeon levels is a flying fortress. I think that the dungeon is skilled enough in shenanigans to defy such escape attempts.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18952 on: April 02, 2015, 04:31:06 am »

Why haven't we gone back to DL1 since we were first there all the way back at the beginning?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18953 on: April 02, 2015, 04:37:06 am »

The answer is probably the Void. Which may or may not kill us depending on what Angel we see.
The hell are you on about?

Why haven't we gone back to DL1 since we were first there all the way back at the beginning?
I say we go back there for nostalgia if anything.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18954 on: April 02, 2015, 04:49:44 am »

You are inside the boundless void between Dungeon Levels. It's a lot brighter here than you expected. Do you want to do anything else or return and forget about this?
The Void is between each dungeon level, the dungeon levels are arbitrarily linked via doorway/stairway/Circuitway/Ventilation/Pitfalls

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18955 on: April 02, 2015, 09:23:34 am »

Okay wait so did the paperwork ever get sorted?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18956 on: April 02, 2015, 11:38:42 am »

I say we go back there for nostalgia if anything.
We haven't been able to since DL2's shuffle, if I remember correctly.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18957 on: April 02, 2015, 03:23:39 pm »

~Music is now One Cold Morning~
~Levitation, telekinesis, and other movement spells gain increased effectiveness~
~Music timer is one~

Spoiler: Count (click to show/hide)
Riltia: Perforate it!: +flameboy99, +Solymr, +Toaster, +monk12 (4)
Al: Capture Valkyrie: with IE: +Solymr, +Toaster, +monk12 (3)
Topple one ladder as a bridge, place the second underneat the platform: +EP, +10ebbor10 (2)

You try to capture the Valkyrie in the Illborn Exchange, but it's not weak enough! These things can really take hit. (Shenanigans: 19+2 Shenanigans) Ciro pushes the ladders into a navigable, if treacherous, formation. She hops up on the first one, but Cherish and Goom-bess wonder if it's safe.

(Attack: 5+4) Riltia fumbles her attack, leaving the Valkyrie an opening. (Attack: 16+4, 7-5 DR) The Valkyrie cuts through Riltia's Bulwarks, reducing them to three! The Valkyries don't seem to call their attacks in close quarter combat. You check your SP and realize you can no longer refresh Riltia's bulwarks.

Spoiler: Active (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18958 on: April 02, 2015, 04:17:02 pm »

Riltia attacks the Valkyrie and Al captures it. Ciro climbs to the top of the second ladder to see if she can see the Valkyrie through what look to be DF fortifications, then tries to see what's upwards from her, then looks out at the expanse we're flying over (Ciro before the others because she has Windirection in case she falls off). Cherish inspects the speaker to find out its inner working, maybe figuring out how to change the music ourselves. Do all these things in that order.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18959 on: April 02, 2015, 04:20:56 pm »

Music timer is one
This is our last chance. Seriously, we should at least see what's below Serabella; we don't actually need to go anywhere.

Cast Windirection on nearby party members. Fly down a short distance.
Pages: 1 ... 1262 1263 [1264] 1265 1266 ... 1544