Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1108 1109 [1110] 1111 1112 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3902711 times)

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome:
« Reply #16635 on: October 05, 2014, 09:12:40 pm »

Can we bloodshape a machine that can duplicate any skill?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #16636 on: October 05, 2014, 09:17:41 pm »

It would probably cost a lot of MHP and MMP. It would be cheaper to replicate a skill tree, and a blood generator to supply it with whatever element blood reagents would be.
And even that is outside our current budget iirc.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16637 on: October 05, 2014, 09:18:37 pm »

Lets bloodshape a MHP spawner.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16638 on: October 05, 2014, 09:19:41 pm »

It'd probably run off MHP. Although it might not be out of the question to bloodshape something that could transfer MHP into MSP or vice versa.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16639 on: October 05, 2014, 10:42:45 pm »

Can you bloodshape a dark mirror duplicate of yourself, then both of you bloodshape and additionsal thing, then absorb the duplicate, the thing you created, and get the thing that it created as extra mass from nowhere?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16640 on: October 05, 2014, 10:45:55 pm »

There's a thought. What if this room creates a "Dark" version of whoever comes into it, rather then it just being Dark Al? There's probably something we could do with that.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16641 on: October 05, 2014, 11:51:14 pm »

There's a thought. What if this room creates a "Dark" version of whoever comes into it, rather then it just being Dark Al? There's probably something we could do with that.

highly doubtful it'll even exist when we're done.

AAAND I just realized:
Drop all of our gear on the floor. THEN sidle.  That way we can take our pick of the shadow loot vs normal loot.
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16642 on: October 05, 2014, 11:52:30 pm »

Dark Slog, since he'll have a good-sized heart with himself.  Maybe it'd be the interaction needed for a SlogxSlog perfect heart!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16643 on: October 05, 2014, 11:59:56 pm »

Are we still able to resurrect people whenever we want (except for Soul Charge)?  If so, could we just kill Ciro and fuse him/her with something?  Is there a size limit to the fusion scroll?  (We might be able to test with the ram, but FFS might lock the item into the scroll if we tested.)  Also, since Ciro and... I forget who her name was were fused by the rez tanks, does that mean the rez tank is a permanent fusion scroll that just uses Soul Charge?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16644 on: October 06, 2014, 09:58:40 am »

Are we still able to resurrect people whenever we want (except for Soul Charge)?  If so, could we just kill Ciro and fuse him/her with something?  Is there a size limit to the fusion scroll?  (We might be able to test with the ram, but FFS might lock the item into the scroll if we tested.)  Also, since Ciro and... I forget who her name was were fused by the rez tanks, does that mean the rez tank is a permanent fusion scroll that just uses Soul Charge?
it doesn't fuse things.
It revives them.

All it did was destroy Mili when Al turned it on. Because you're supposed to stick 1 person in there.

ShadowStrike

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Axe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16645 on: October 06, 2014, 04:45:16 pm »

it doesn't fuse things.
It revives them.

All it did was destroy Mili when Al turned it on. Because you're supposed to stick 1 person in there.

Honestly, I'm not really sure about what happened back then.

If Mili was totally destroyed, then why would Ciro become female on rez?
The second best way to destroy non-serious and non-sensical posts is to dump a whole load of cold scientific facts on it.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16646 on: October 06, 2014, 05:03:05 pm »

it doesn't fuse things.
It revives them.

Honestly, I'm not really sure about what happened back then.

If Mili was totally destroyed, then why would Ciro become female on rez?
It's possible the ressurection simply doesn't work perfectly on things with souls, and our gender swap is part of normal variance, rather than anything having to do with Mili being in the machine. After all, we haven't taken on any other characteristics of her, that we can prove. From what we saw of her, we seemed to be unlike her in personality. Ciro the Blood Mage doesn't look anything like Mili. She might have been a caster, given the massive thing in her inventory, but we have no proof of that.

Actually, once we're back in control of Ciro, maybe we could ask Al some stuff about Mili to check if we have any similarities?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16647 on: October 06, 2014, 05:51:27 pm »

Politely ask Dark Al to step aside
It's something Slightly-Less-Dark Al would never do, so Dark Al will react with something Al-We're-Used-To would never do, which is comply.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16648 on: October 06, 2014, 06:16:12 pm »

Politely ask Dark Al to step aside
It's something Slightly-Less-Dark Al would never do, so Dark Al will react with something Al-We're-Used-To would never do, which is comply.
Doesn't Dark Al just mirror our actions exactly, though?

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16649 on: October 06, 2014, 06:42:39 pm »

So... what if he speaks?
Pages: 1 ... 1108 1109 [1110] 1111 1112 ... 1544