Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1104 1105 [1106] 1107 1108 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3902942 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome:
« Reply #16575 on: September 26, 2014, 07:37:16 pm »

I've had an idea:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Any thoughts?

But Dark Al presumably has a Dark Bartering Ram, and will do the same.

But that means...

Al: Exchange Bartering Rams with Dark Al. Come on. We all know that as cool as the Bartering Ram is, a Shadow Bartering Ram is clearly the next stage in our continued attempts to evolve the perfect weapon.
++++++++++1
Why not~

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16576 on: September 26, 2014, 08:46:46 pm »

I've had an idea:
Any thoughts?

But that means...

Al: Exchange Bartering Rams with Dark Al. Come on. We all know that as cool as the Bartering Ram is, a Shadow Bartering Ram is clearly the next stage in our continued attempts to evolve the perfect weapon.
++++++++++1
Why not~
+1

Hold on. Wouldn't a Dark Bartering Ram repair walls and give a negotiation penalty?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #16577 on: September 26, 2014, 08:47:50 pm »

We can always trade it back if we have to!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16578 on: September 26, 2014, 08:50:22 pm »

Break wall. Sell wall. Swap for Dark Battering Ram. Repair Wall. Swap for Normal Battering Ram. Repeat.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16579 on: September 27, 2014, 03:31:16 am »

Why don't we somehow kill Dark Al first so we can loot to our heart's content :U
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16580 on: September 27, 2014, 04:27:56 am »

Because the AlxDarkAl ship must sail.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #16581 on: September 27, 2014, 03:25:27 pm »

I've had an idea:
Any thoughts?

But that means...

++++++++++1
Why not~
+1

Hold on. Wouldn't a Dark Bartering Ram repair walls and give a negotiation penalty?
This can either give us an awesome weapon or result in EPIC BARTERING RAM HI-FIVE

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16582 on: September 28, 2014, 09:55:32 pm »

I've had an idea:
Any thoughts?

But that means...

++++++++++1
Why not~

+1

p.s. that AlxDarkAl shipping pic is HILARIOUS.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 09:59:34 pm by fractalman »
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16583 on: October 02, 2014, 08:10:02 pm »

Wow. Ok, so this thing is pretty awesome, can't believe I missed it all this time.

But I gotta say...you guys kinda suck at this.

Don't worry though.

I'M HERE NOW

So yeah, couple things.

1.Theorycrafting: The "Lord" is the devil from Cains story, pretty obvious what with the cherub/angel servants and all that.

2. If you want the ultimate weapon, use that epic scroll of combining from Goombess on either two second-shifted souls (would help if the soul owners are also perfectly shipped) or the second-shifted Astral Influx+Heartbreaker. Insane, yes. Awesome, also yes.

3. LEVEL CHERISH THE FUCK UP ALREADY. HER FUTURE PASSIVE GIVES REGENERATION TO THE WHOLE PARTY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

4. Next time you leave Ciro at the house, have her bloodcraft a nice ranged weapon for the active party member before taking off, that maxhp isn't doing her any good sitting on her ass.

5. Oh, and I vote Derm's eventual spirit form be of the class "Derm-atalogist"
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 08:18:57 pm by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #16584 on: October 02, 2014, 08:28:35 pm »

2. If you want the ultimate weapon, use that epic scroll of combining from Goombess on either two second-shifted souls (would help if the soul owners are also perfectly shipped) or the second-shifted Astral Influx+Heartbreaker. Insane, yes. Awesome, also yes.
Most of this is very good advice. However, this one, to be blunt, is kinda fucking stupid.

We already know from FFS's statements on why Ciro started bleeding in the Hard Hats fight that altering the soul, which is embodied by the Soul Star, alters the body as well. Therefore, if we were to combine two soul stars, it's very likely we'd end up with some kind of horrid amalgamation of PCs, which I doubt would end well. While this could have *amazing* rewards, it's also amazingly risky, and ultimately, probably not worth a very good chance of horribly crippling or outright killing two of our party members.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16585 on: October 02, 2014, 09:07:02 pm »

1.Theorycrafting: The "Lord" is the devil from Cains story, pretty obvious what with the cherub/angel servants and all that.
B-but, what about the King? Ironically, we had basically figured out through MUCH plot, that the Lord is the Last Seraphim; the issue either comes with Oric not being the King, or FFS being sly and waiting for his opportune moment to shine. Or a plot twits absolutely nobody saw coming.
But, as Flameboy said, this would likely create a horrible abomination of two PC's, as well as possible destroying of minds, memories, and personality.
4. Next time you leave Ciro at the house, have her bloodcraft a nice ranged weapon for the active party member before taking off, that maxhp isn't doing her any good sitting on her ass.
But then how would my Al suicide plan work if AL couldn't go alone without any assistance into the area I knew would be filled with powerful enemies?

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16586 on: October 03, 2014, 07:59:56 am »

Most of this is very good advice. However, this one, to be blunt, is kinda fucking stupid.

We already know from FFS's statements on why Ciro started bleeding in the Hard Hats fight that altering the soul, which is embodied by the Soul Star, alters the body as well. Therefore, if we were to combine two soul stars, it's very likely we'd end up with some kind of horrid amalgamation of PCs, which I doubt would end well. While this could have *amazing* rewards, it's also amazingly risky, and ultimately, probably not worth a very good chance of horribly crippling or outright killing two of our party members.

Then how about combining the Astral Influx and Heartbreaker. It would essentially be combining the ultimate manifestation of Ciro's soul with the ultimate manifestation of her body, and as FFS pointed out those are INTRINSICALLY linked already.
But before doing that I suggest abusing the "get free hp over maximum" trick to put her at something silly like 50 health, possibly letting her keep that amount when it happens.

And if and when Ciro dies/transforms/otherwise gets to choose a new class, I suggest Carnival Master. Because then we could take Shenanigans as a CLASS STAT.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16587 on: October 03, 2014, 08:52:45 am »

I don't think we should fuse anything with the Influx, just because if we cock that up, we PERMANENTLY lose our one "get out of jail free" button. Finding out what happens when we die without the influx is a bad idea.

However, I highly doubt Al will agree to letting us fuse stuff with his weapon, as much as I'd like to (and partially because his first shift is GARBAGE at the moment) for the same reason he won't listen to the voices anymore.

Cherish, however.... She seems just ignorant enough to go along with this, or at least not offer any outright resistance. And as much as I outright love the little girl, I do have to say, she's probably the most expendable of our current soulstar-wielding party.

If we're going to do this, though, we have to make sure Al is nowhere near. I guarantee you he'll go utterly balistic if we tamper with his adopted daughter's soul. Even with her "consent."

Also ranged weapons use maxSP you FOOL now go back to warrens academy
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #16588 on: October 03, 2014, 10:00:40 am »

Cherish, however.... She seems just ignorant enough to go along with this, or at least not offer any outright resistance. And as much as I outright love the little girl, I do have to say, she's probably the most expendable of our current soulstar-wielding party.
I think I figured out why Al doesn't like us. Actually, I'm surprised he doesn't dislike us more. I hope he's deaf to anything that isn't in bold text!

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16589 on: October 03, 2014, 10:06:58 am »

I think I figured out why Al doesn't like us. Actually, I'm surprised he doesn't dislike us more. I hope he's deaf to anything that isn't in bold text!
*snerk*

If our plan to trade weapons fails, slap ourself. If that fails, stab ourself. If that fails, sidle onto the ledge to make the shadow fall down into the pit.
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"
Pages: 1 ... 1104 1105 [1106] 1107 1108 ... 1544