Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 890 891 [892] 893 894 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3903728 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1 to festive slog.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-1 to festive and (tentatively) electroslog.

Consider this:
1)Slog is somewhat fire-inclinated.
2)Making him electric would probably remove frizz.

On the other hand, Goombess could perfectly get a magic spell to make her more powerful, unless we plan on keeping her in the Underside.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Why not metal slog?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

FFS is probably going to come back to the Fooslog suggestions by saying "How do you want to do this?"

Remember that if we go to DL3 for the Dark Cathedral, then we have to jump back out- the checkpoint out has a single charge left.

EDIT- Because we don't want him running away all the time.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile

-1 to festive and (tentatively) electroslog.

Consider this:
1)Slog is somewhat fire-inclinated.
2)Making him electric would probably remove frizz.

On the other hand, Goombess could perfectly get a magic spell to make her more powerful, unless we plan on keeping her in the Underside.

Frizz is a pretty standard Dragon Quest spell... so I doubt he'd lose it... plus the Dark Cathedral in SMT usually lets you pass skills on to the result.

Frizz is the weakest single target fire spell. (Fun fact: It was called Hurt back when the series was called Dragon Warrior and eventually got changed to Blaze. Ultimately, they changed the name again when Square and Enix merged.)

Though oddly in the first Dragon Quest Monster game, Slimes learned Sizz (called Fireball back then) which is the weakest multitarget fire spell.

Spoiler: I digress (click to show/hide)

Ah... I've been a DW/DQ fan for a long time...

We do not suffer from insanity. We enjoy every single bit of it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I agree with EmeraldWind.  +1 to getting Slog a girlfriend.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

+1 to Festive Slog.

+1 to getting acid and making an electric skill.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

+1 to Festive Slog.

+1 to getting acid and making an electric skill.
+1 to both of these.

I also am highly partial to getting that clock. 30 HP seems like a lot, but as a supporter it its effectiveness is much greater in a party than solo.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

What's our plan for defeating Clockiel? I think we should have Ciro Use almost all her maxHP and maxSP to bloodshape a ridiculously powerful weapon. Give that weapon to someone and use it to defeat the merc.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What's our plan for defeating Clockiel? I think we should have Ciro Use almost all her maxHP and maxSP to bloodshape a ridiculously powerful weapon. Give that weapon to someone and use it to defeat the merc.
Get Ciro or Al to wear all our headgear, Tactical Battle, Second shift soul star for Ciro, use our guaranteed 7-6 damage to hit him.
Al meanwhile does bonus damage with HIBR

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

The hilarious thing is that Clockiel is also the fan nickname for the weird spindly angel in Rebuild of Evangelion 2.
It's FEF, not FEOF

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile

Time to once more suggest bloodshaping a super soaker and filling it with underside acid.  Also, try bloodshaping a taser or something.  If we can bloodshape something with infinite free bullets and upgrade a knife to shoot lasers, a taser should be within reason.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Blood armor take-two, electric slog boogaloo?

Any penalties for repeated actions would of passed by now, and we can easily heal with the fountain.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

I agree with EmeraldWind.  +1 to getting Slog a girlfriend.

+1 indeed! A quick glance at the Shipping Grid shows that Goombess and Riltia both hate him, Proxxy is indifferent (and likely doesn't know he exists,) Cherish is underage, so clearly the best girlfriend for Slog also happens to be the only person who has any affection towards him: Ciro.

CirSlog 2014
Pages: 1 ... 890 891 [892] 893 894 ... 1544