Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 888 889 [890] 891 892 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3903508 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

...Oh my gosh I just realized that point of Cherish's Soulstar may be to teleport between rooms on the same Dungeon Level. We could have avoided some of the roundaboutness we had to deal with on DL3 to avoid the dragon if we knew this.

A pity that this means that it'll probably be useless on DL4
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 08:17:33 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Make Electroslog
Check sidequests (btw there was one for getting a perfect heart IIRC)
Make enough money for an electric reagent and make a lightning skill
Kill searchbots, obtain river dollar

It's worth noting that we already have one electric reagent in storage, and combining two of the same type of reagents doesn't necessarily result in a damaging skill. We DO already know the combination of elements used for making attack skills, but it might take a quick re-read of that portion of Chapter 2 if you've forgotten.
Negative+ReagentThatIsntPositive
So a Positive+ReagentThatIsntNegative should give us a healing skill or something?

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

Huh. Let's try the Electroplasm and Seraph's Solace, shall we?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

The result of the combination (Ice and Negative, Tier 1) is ready to be taken out of the Skill Tree at any time.

Store petals, seraph's liquid in storage, as well as the pence. Everyone, heal up on sp/hp. Cherish, store some sp-water in the empty bottle that you have.
(Also if we're going for 2 best fighters, Al and ciro, al carrys sp water, Ciro makes uh... Blood flypaper or something? Chains or something that can basically be used to restrain the demons movement would probably be pretty sound.)

+1 the inventory shenanigans, though if fighting the powerful Time Demon is our priority I'd vote for the Cherish/Al combo; healers and tanks go together like sword hilts and sword blades, and for much the same purpose!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How many of the top suggestions on you guys' priority lists would you like me to count for next update (as a +1 to doing them versus other things)? Top 2? We can do quite a few things in one update.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

We should do something with the Festive Regents
It's FEF, not FEOF

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

+1 to this

Also, -1 to fighting the demon at the moment.  Let's have a look around first.

Hmm I was just thinking, can we put reagents in the Illborn Exchange along with an Illborn?  If so, I vote that we put Slog and the festive reagent into the Illborn Exchange.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 08:24:16 pm by draco1234 »

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

How many of the top suggestions on you guys' priority lists would you like me to count for next update (as a +1 to doing them versus other things)? Top 2? We can do quite a few things in one update.
The only ones I was giving a +1 to were the ones I mentioned at the end of my post. Namely, explore Underside, visit DL [?,?], ask Cherish about the coordinates if we don't get them by warping there.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Make Electroslog
Check sidequests (btw there was one for getting a perfect heart IIRC)
Make enough money for an electric reagent and make a lightning skill
Kill searchbots, obtain river dollar

It's worth noting that we already have one electric reagent in storage, and combining two of the same type of reagents doesn't necessarily result in a damaging skill. We DO already know the combination of elements used for making attack skills, but it might take a quick re-read of that portion of Chapter 2 if you've forgotten.

You mean this one?

Also, don't tempt me with Festive Slog.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1 to checking out the Greens, but not staying long, particularly if it involves weird puzzle shit, unless it's time sensitive and not doing it risks someone dying or, worse, valuable loot being permanently lost.

I'm open to forming ElectroSlog if it wouldn't delay getting back to DL4 by too long.  But first we should ask Slog if he's okay with being turned into a god of thunder able to blorble the very power of the heavens.  And can we get him a snack?  He literally hasn't eaten in his entire life.

And now that people are mentioning it, what's going on with the Skill Tree right now?  Do we have anything in it?

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

Also, don't tempt me with Festive Slog.
I'm tempting you.  Worst case scenario, nothing happens.  Best case scenario, we figure out how the Illborn Exchange works and get a festive Slog in the process.  It's a win/win.  It will probably end up just being Slog dressed up like a Christmas tree.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

that would be the same as combining two Electric Reagents. Which doesn't necessarily create a damaging Skill.
But if we used the Acid and ElectrocPlasm, it could be damaging.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I'm open to forming ElectroSlog if it wouldn't delay getting back to DL4 by too long.  But first we should ask Slog if he's okay with being turned into a god of thunder able to blorble the very power of the heavens.  And can we get him a snack?  He literally hasn't eaten in his entire life.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

I remember seeing a Ciro tip that I hadn't seen before. It was either #52 or #58.
IF YOU FOUND 52 COPY THE PERMALINK IMMEDIATELY AND GIVE IT TO ME.[/psycho]
I can't help but wonder if 52 doesn't exist on purpose.

Hmm, the results of the crafting were more disappointing than I had expected.  Ah well, at least she didn't make anything we weren't planning to anyway.  I'm pretty happy about the essence bought to be honest, as I would have suggested the exact same thing.  But of course the most most important thing is that SHE FOUND A RIVER DOLLAR.  We must go get it at once!  Maybe.

Also, 30 HP for the time demon!?  Beating it in a duel will be.... tricky.
Hey, that fusion thing worked, AND she found a river dollar! High five, Goombess!
+1 on all counts.
After much consideration...+1 to ElectroSlog.
It'll make him less useless, especially against mechanical enemies like searchbots, and we have multiple electric reagents anyways.
-1 to Festive Slog. I'm hoping we can use those in some kind of skill. I'm just not sure what...a crafting/creating skill would be nice, though.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

+1 to highfive.

Edit:  View Great Fusion Scroll Menu
Pages: 1 ... 888 889 [890] 891 892 ... 1544