Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 876 877 [878] 879 880 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3902507 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, we've noticed. It's how Monk keeps track of what rooms we go in.(CHECK DA INDEX)

Crafters take up our loot, in return for loot that COULD be better.... They could just waste everything we own....

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Did anyone ever notice this update gives clear coordinate reference?

Also, we screwed up.  For thirty rubies, we could have gotten another crafter to do nothing but live in Al's house forever.
We have 15 Diabolicalness points. We should use them.
Find out what Diabolicalness points do.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Also, as a not-quite-long-term suggestion, I suppose we're going to switch to Touhou music when we get to he Danmaku cannons?
No, we're going back to Cave Story music. Touhou music is for fighting those robot things (from now on).
I actually suggested music for the cannons already. Touhou is more known for it's humanoid bosses anyway.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

((I still say we should have completed that damn ruby quest.))
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Complete ALL the quests!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Complete ALL the quests!
let's see?
1)Kill Riltia
2)Piss off the Voice
3)Completing the Duneon is made to be impossible

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't care! Do the impossible!

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1 to AlxAl

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Didn't we get acces to a special combo supermove if we upgraded heart rating enough. Try to work on that.
There are 9 highest-yet-seen hearts on the grid [Slog-everyone, Al-Al, G-Bess-Ciro]. Of these, only two [Slog-Slog & Al-Al] can be increased above this both ways with a single Heart. So I'd suggest going for one of those.
...We need to figure out exactly what you think "combo" means so I can fix it.

Oh I've seen this happen before. Give people one iota of infinite customization and everyone is clamoring for their own piece of the cake.
It's the same stuff that happen in illustrated 'avatar wars', it get's flooded and nobody can handle it.
We really need to stop suggesting music.
Eh. It's not like it affects anything.

There's a cap on the queue, and they're tracked by number, just like the spirits.
What's the maximum number?

this was a 5-7 day experimental thing once
So was the game itself. It's fitting.

But does FFS listen to the songs before he decides on the effect is what I wanna know.
I would imagine so. It makes sense.
So, probably not.

They were both silly suggestions involving very random songs I have heard, just out of curiosity as to what would happen.
And there's nothing wrong with that. It's why I chose "Let it Go" and, more specifically, the multi-lingual version. It should provide useful information on if different versions of the same song provide different effects, as well.
...Okay, I was also kinda hoping for ice powers. But it's mostly curiosity.

((I still say we should have completed that damn ruby quest.))
How? It's like finding a needle in a monster-infested dungeon. And the needle is red and probably some kind of gemstone.
Exactly like that, actually.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Because we'd get another healer, and with a hp/sp of 11, and also a +1 to healing and stuff, she'd basically be a upgrade to cherish in most respects.

Also calling it, Minus is ciro, or at least a pre-current cycle ciro. Speaking of, we've seen minus before actually, in a flashback just after we saw blue-haired girl. or at least I'd assume its minus
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Because we'd get another healer, and with a hp/sp of 11, and also a +1 to healing and stuff, she'd basically be a upgrade to cherish in most respects.
Except the plot ones.

And I'm not saying it's a bad thing to do, I'm saying we have no idea how to do it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

The issue with the Healer's Ruby is that its most likely location is in the DL2 Treasure Room we locked ourselves out of.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And she would have been Illborn as well. No Star for her!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What if...the ruby is her soul star?
Sig

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't you mean Soul Gem?

*runs away before the hurt starts*
Pages: 1 ... 876 877 [878] 879 880 ... 1544