Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 869 870 [871] 872 873 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3901795 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Ooh, new subject. I don't have the slightest idea of what it's supposed to mean, though.
Same here. RPS relationships, maybe?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

Press the Rilitia Button after giving the message.

My curiosity is too great, especially after that flashback. We can control Rilitia and bring her back on the rails as far as adventuring with us goes.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Still -1 to switching.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

+1 to switching after we deliver the message

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Also -1 to any switching until we are back in the underside.
Ooh, we have the Assynchronity Catalyst, right?
Check it's menu again, try inputting a couple random commands.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Ooh, new subject. I don't have the slightest idea of what it's supposed to mean, though.
Same here. RPS relationships, maybe?

Definitely a love triangle scenario.

Also, look me in the eyes and tell me that Cherish isn't at least kinda psycho.
I can't. This is the Internet.
Aside from that...well, I can't imagine someone calling Cherish a "bitch," however bratty she may be acting. She would be too young. And that's ignoring the question of if Cherish would be around at that point.

It's definitely a good question, considering it would help establish the duration/interval of an average cycle. It would also help us learn whether Al entered the Warrens because he was trying to rescue Cherish, or because the Lord called him in.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

I think Cherish is the only rational one here, even after the whole... Well debacle.

Poor cherish...
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

So Oric wants the "aberrant," of which we have met two.  Al, the Aberrant Exile, and Mili, the Aberrant Thief.  I'm thinking Mili's death cost us some exposition.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So Oric wants the "aberrant," of which we have met two.  Al, the Aberrant Exile, and Mili, the Aberrant Thief.  I'm thinking Mili's death cost us some exposition.
Al is Nature Pupil. Mili is the Exile.

Ciro:Swoon for your Senpai

Also, Minus succeeded in killing Blue Chick at one point at least, who was most likely the 'psycho bitch'

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wonder what Betweenford's mistake was?

Fighting us, perhaps? Letting us go? Forgetting to rhyme part of his dialogue?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

S'what I get for going off search comments rather than the original source.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wonder what Betweenford's mistake was?

Fighting us, perhaps? Letting us go? Forgetting to rhyme part of his dialogue?
I stand by the fact that BF MAY have been the Cherub to hand Oric the Hammer Star.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

Still a -1 from me to all suggestions involving the Astral Influx for now.  Also for the hell of it, perhaps mention to Al that we just had an odd flashback/hallucination involving him?  Preferably in a way that may trigger his memory, and doesn't just sound like we're randomly daydreaming about him...  I imagine Ciro will just dismiss the dream/flashback out of hand though, so that part isn't really that important.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Oh Al-Senpai, I was just daydreaming about you~

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

Oh Al-Senpai, I was just daydreaming about you~
On second thoughts, it's probably best to leave it...  Though calling him Al-Senpai at some point is tempting, just for a laugh.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:47:55 pm by draco1234 »
Pages: 1 ... 869 870 [871] 872 873 ... 1544