Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 557 558 [559] 560 561 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3896197 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: Updates slowed, new questionnaire
« Reply #8370 on: August 16, 2013, 01:48:26 pm »

Oooh. That...that ruins my plan.

Don't do what I suggested earlier. Instead, um...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8371 on: August 16, 2013, 01:58:45 pm »

Determine if the Hellyfish are hostile.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8372 on: August 16, 2013, 02:05:48 pm »

A bit of investigation later, and Yaos's Soul Charge appeared on our GUI when he fiddled with it in our passive party (the first time it gave him gems in our party) but before he showed us its menu. That does bear out the whole "Soul Charge doesn't show up until you interact with your Soul Star" point, but I still stand by #1. I didn't see anything even remotely like accessing a Soul Star on Proxxy's part, to justify why it was yellow then and not now. Those updates were pre-GUI though, so we can't assess whether she was showing up there already.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8373 on: August 16, 2013, 02:14:43 pm »

Determine if the Hellyfish are hostile.

+1

FFS did say they are *guarding* the door.  Let's not be hasty before we figure out what this water is... and that's why we have a merc.

Goombess:  Stick a foot in the water to see if anything happens.  Tattle on it if possible.  Have her taste it if nothing horrible happens first.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8374 on: August 16, 2013, 02:29:13 pm »

May I remember you of the precious yet ignored hard-hat?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8375 on: August 16, 2013, 02:35:20 pm »

I doubt ingesting mystery liquids is something the hat's protection covers.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8376 on: August 16, 2013, 02:39:06 pm »

I meant for reducing damage, in case the hellyfish shoot at us.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8377 on: August 16, 2013, 02:39:59 pm »

A bit of investigation later, and Yaos's Soul Charge appeared on our GUI when he fiddled with it in our passive party (the first time it gave him gems in our party) but before he showed us its menu. That does bear out the whole "Soul Charge doesn't show up until you interact with your Soul Star" point, but I still stand by #1. I didn't see anything even remotely like accessing a Soul Star on Proxxy's part, to justify why it was yellow then and not now. Those updates were pre-GUI though, so we can't assess whether she was showing up there already.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I think the charge bar  being thicker is just an arbitrary UI change. Remember how we went into OVERsoul when our charge bar was about halfway? We went into OVERsoul because we went OVER our SOUL capacity.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8378 on: August 16, 2013, 03:15:18 pm »

I meant for reducing damage, in case the hellyfish shoot at us.
Just stay out of Medium--oh, right, floaters.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #8379 on: August 16, 2013, 03:55:39 pm »

I think we can safely wait on solving this problem with violence.

We haven't even tried to recruit them yet.  (-1 doing that just yet.)

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8380 on: August 16, 2013, 04:44:00 pm »

Inquire into whether they would be so kind as to assist us by providing a bit of knowledge on the floor's current layout...I was the one who got us that +2 to shenanigans and I'm gonna milk it!

ss4mario

• Bay Watcher
  • ( ’-’)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8381 on: August 16, 2013, 04:47:07 pm »

Inquire into whether they would be so kind as to assist us by providing a bit of knowledge on the floor's current layout...I was the one who got us that +2 to shenanigans and I'm gonna milk it!

Doesn't seem shenanigany enough to afford the +2 from the title, but +1 anyway.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8382 on: August 16, 2013, 05:18:22 pm »

Doesn't seem shenanigany enough to afford the +2 from the title, but +1 anyway.

My wording was implying that I actually want Ciro to talk to them like a gentleman.  THAT would amuse me greatly and earn us the +2.

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #8383 on: August 16, 2013, 05:48:36 pm »

I was imagining we'd let them take shots with the shotgun. It's like a pleasant family trip to the range, except with one gun, no need to reload, none of us are family, and we're shooting at monsters that...um...

Goom-Bess: Tattle on Hellyfishs' ability to swim.

DAAAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU FFS!!!!!
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8384 on: August 16, 2013, 05:59:32 pm »

I'm still trying to catch up on the backlogs of this game, and don't want to get heavily involved until I have read everything, but wouldn't it just be wise to just lure them back to the last room and make em Oric's problem?
Pages: 1 ... 557 558 [559] 560 561 ... 1544