Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3895106 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

You missed the blue clothed lady.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Ah, right. Well, that still leaves two Siblings unaccounted for.

Edit: Also, I just thought of something. Have you noticed how similar Betweenford and Spira (the girl with Oric) looked and behaved? What if Angels are the companions of the Siblings and Spira is one?

Edit 2: and Circuitrix both fits the colour scheme and is obviously related to Proxxy. Bingo.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:27:00 pm by Dariush »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Cain's sibling list (click to show/hide)

We know Cain, the Target, the ????/Traitor, and the Mechanic.  We know the Eye is Floe, which isn't Yaos.  We know one is Oric.  That just leaves the Voice, who doesn't act anything like this character.  Also, is a he.

I caught this tasty morsel when looking back, though.

You're in what used to be your "boss room" - basically, the best stage to fight intruders to your Dungeon Level on.

This is validation to my "each DL corresponds to a sibling" theory.  First sibling to DL2, second to DL3, etc.

So who owns DL1?  The Zeroth Sibling?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:48:05 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

We do

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wave hi~ and blorble!
Flirt with the emo in an attempt to recruit
+1, we desperately need more meatshields. Also, this is an extra rack to insult if we roll badly, thus giving us a new highscore!

(Roll: 2+5 Sexiness) This is how flirting works.

Man, you just can't catch a break. That's, what, two people who have totally ignored how hot you are? Not that you've exactly seen yourself in a mirror. Or maybe this guy/girl is just one of those Blind Seer types. That would explain the eyes.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:26:32 pm by freeformschooler »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Go and help the nice lady.

Do this by getting da loot, and looking into the vendomat.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

+1, and flirt more.  Complement her on physical features, such as secondary sexual characteristics.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Who is Floe? And how do we know that Oric isn't the Voice? And who are ???? and the Traitor? Maybe Yaos is ???? and got somehow 'disconnected' from the system, which explains being treated as an infection, being surprised at being treated as an infection and effortlessly dispatching those bots.

...How do we know her name?

FFS, a request: could you please stick all the characters met so far into a spoiler in the OP?

Since we met Betweenford on DL1 and I am going to keep assuming my theory is correct because why not, the blue girl is probably the DLonese.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:41:19 pm by Dariush »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

With the "ice breaker flirting" done, lets talk about how she got here and what she's on about.

I kind of wish we brought he scanner. Its easy to tell who's what with that.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:41:11 pm by Xanmyral »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FFS, a request: could you please stick all the characters met so far into a spoiler in the OP?

If someone wants to make a list that's fine, but an official list risks revealing insight into my totally 100% absolutely planned-in-advance Hierarchy of Plot Importance.

+1 flirting. We're getting as bad as Al.

We really are.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

The leading theory is that the blue-haired lady is Floe, though there's no solid evidence besides that she is clearly powerful.

I'm not disregarding ???? entirely- I am saying that ???? is Riltia.  Plus, Yaos just called herself a wanderer, which heavily implies she's not a Sibling.

And these bots have six HP- dispatching one like that is not impressive.

I do like your theory regarding connections between Betweenford and friends plus Spira.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:48:20 pm by Toaster »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

I see it as him rubbing off on us. I'm hoping it rather turns out that Ciro does it jokingly, as a kind of sarcastic ice breaker. Meet someone new? Lay out the monstrously bad flirtation to break the ice. No one sees you as a threat after something like that.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Since we met Betweenford on DL1 and I am going to keep assuming my theory is correct because why not, the blue girl is probably the DLonese.
We met Betweenford on Dl2 actually. More specifically, on DL2 (Void). Ie, between rooms

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not disregarding ???? entirely- I am saying that ???? is Riltia.  Plus, Yaos just called herself a wanderer, which heavily implies she's not a Sibling.
I derped and didn't notice that the smiley was supposed to be ????.

Yes, those bots have 6 HP. Yaos managed to slay a whole bunch of them, in a row, with no way to regenerate or recharge SP and murdered another one with a spell that looks like it should have cost like 20 SP. Kinda OP for a random 'wanderer'.

Where did you get the name 'Floe', anyway? And again, how do we know Yaos's name?

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Floe comes from the Cain intermission, where he identifies her by name. We think she's the blue chick because of visible gender and process of elimination.

As for an actual action...

"We are one of the Six Sinister Siblings of Oric the Awesome!

Probably.

Who are you?"

There is NO WAY this can backfire.
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 1544