Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3896661 times)

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: ....
« Reply #3555 on: May 10, 2013, 04:09:29 pm »

Mix the two drinks together, in order to create a SP/HP potion at half the power of both
Practicality over speciality.

We don't even know what they are yet!
Dendritic.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3556 on: May 10, 2013, 04:12:04 pm »

Mix the two drinks together, in order to create a SP/HP potion at half the power of both

Mana and health, probably.

Have schlock turn his helmet upside down. Instant bucket.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3557 on: May 10, 2013, 04:15:52 pm »

If it's enough Pence for an inventory slot, swap the cash and the ring, buy slot for slog. Regardless of if we can get the slot:Tediously carry everything to storage and inventory manage when we get there.

I know, but we appear to not know how much money we've just gotten. Also, we gotta account for deflation! /fingerscrossed

EDIT: Well, excuse me! Who's this "We" that plans on replacing Slog!
The We of various people who have thought about replacing slog. There is really no reason to get sassy about it. Either that or I've suddenly turned into the queen and we are now using the royal we.

Who knows~
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3558 on: May 10, 2013, 04:20:06 pm »

A refresh potion and a Water potion, we've seen them before!
When we bottled some water, and when we've bought Refresh potions on multiple occassions!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: May 10, 2013, 04:20:39 pm »

A few people were talking about it. Meh.

Sip the Health potion until we reach max HP/run out of potion, then try to bloodshape a ladder once more.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Brawler Mouse

• Bay Watcher
  • -1 Rodent Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3560 on: May 10, 2013, 04:27:51 pm »

If it's enough Pence for an inventory slot, swap the cash and the ring, buy slot for slog. Regardless of if we can get the slot:Tediously carry everything to storage and inventory manage when we get there.

I know, but we appear to not know how much money we've just gotten. Also, we gotta account for deflation! /fingerscrossed

EDIT: Well, excuse me! Who's this "We" that plans on replacing Slog!
The We of various people who have thought about replacing slog. There is really no reason to get sassy about it. Either that or I've suddenly turned into the queen and we are now using the royal we.

Who knows~
My apologies milady. My mind knew not what my mouth was speaking.
Dendritic.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3561 on: May 10, 2013, 04:27:51 pm »

Hm... Thinking on it...

One of us should drink the health potion, we should sell the mana potion, and see if we have enough to buy a slot. If not, store the pence. Keep the ring because it is a +5 to any diplomacy test, and we tend to do that all the time. The scanner can go in storage however, as five turns aren't up so we can just use it later.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3562 on: May 10, 2013, 04:39:44 pm »

Blood ladder once more, with feeling (less pain)! Check amount of pence.
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3563 on: May 10, 2013, 06:25:21 pm »

Spoiler: TheoryCrafting (click to show/hide)
If you guys think I have missed any important key details, please tell me
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 06:28:25 pm by javierpwn »

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: May 10, 2013, 07:07:52 pm »

Reintegrate Cupids Armaments temporarily for 2 inventory spaces. Take potions. If one is a healing potion, have Ciro drink it, because she's at 2 HP and probably can't survive another laddermaking attempt as it is. Use the glass jar left behind to scoop up the pence, if possible.

Then return to storage, because we're going to have to strip down to bare bones for a bit. We'll probably want to drop off the ring, pence, remaining potion, and spellbook. Maybe the hat, too, although I like the idea of Slog and Ciro stealthing past enemies, with Slog pulling a Snake and hiding under his hat...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

... Also because if Ciro is a frail mage-type, Slog gets to be our meat shield, and that's his only armor right now, unless we bloodshape him a tank or something.

If there's enough pence, buy another inventory slot for Ciro, because she really needs it. Then we should go explore DL2 as monster-evasively as we can and see if we can find that ruby to get an extra party member.
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3566 on: May 10, 2013, 08:55:25 pm »

Reintegrate sniper rifle, get pence/health potion. If pence>50 buy bag full of slot. if pence 30<x<50, buy inventory slot for self.

((Random thought: I wonder if we can scavenge around underside and the greens a bit and find something to craft with. That looks like a potion of water, so we might make something cool if we try.))
Can we sorta just carry them in our arms and drop them in the next room Bethesda RPG style?

You're half-surprised by your strength. Of course, carrying a bunch of stuff like this outright prevents you from taking any other major actions, but it's pretty handy.

Before you teleport to the underside, you take stock of the loot:

10 Fountain Pence
1 Health Potion
1 Skill Potion

(100% canonical teleport animation)

You head to Storage to get the inventory management out of the way. For ease of viewing, you also stash the items above your head in Storage before deciding on what to do with them.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Storage (click to show/hide)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: May 10, 2013, 08:58:17 pm »

...You know, Riltia isn't here. We should totally rip open that letter and see what it says. Carefully, so we can try and put it back the way it was, they'll never know.

Anyway, while we're here... Lets see if we can scan Mayor. It would solve once and for all if there's something weird with 'em.

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3568 on: May 10, 2013, 09:04:50 pm »

Slog: Drink HP potion.  LOVE YOU, SLOG!
Sell MP potion since there's an MP fountain
Consider reading love letter, but decide that it will probably lead to another sidequest and we've already lost track of the ones we're on
Momentarily put on blood bandana, strike pose, return bandana to storage

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: May 10, 2013, 09:06:22 pm »

Consider reading love letter, but decide that it will probably lead to another sidequest and we've already lost track of the ones we're on

((I'm 99% sure we've used Bloodshape enough times to complete that one sidequest, actually. I'll check back through later just to make sure.))
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 1544