Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3900552 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome: now with unnecessary angst
« Reply #21585 on: July 15, 2015, 11:53:32 pm »

The crucial flaw in all your theories is assuming Ciro was the Target. In reality all Siblings were deliberately misled, and the Target was Oric all along. You see, Oric has been trying to kill himself since before Time began, but his +10/+10 Awesome stat prevents him from doing something so lame and retarded. The cycle system is an attempt to force the RNG to turn Ciro into a character than can drain Class Stats, allowing Oric to finally jump off a high cliff and embrace sweet, sweet oblivion. The crucial flaw in Oric's plan is that he will have forgotten to dismantle the sissy revival machines, and despite killing every other Sibling over the course of his plan, he will have left alive Slog, unnoticed but all-loving, who will proceed to revive Oric, only this time as a girl because the Al's First Law of Revivification is that all lifeforms seek their femalest gender state. Also Al will be revived because he is this story's official Mary Sue and add Femoric, or possible Orica, to his harem. Al will then escape the Warrens, only to discover outside the Warrens is just more Warrens, and all of his flashbacks were actually made-up hallucinations stemming from never eating or drinking, I mean who the fuck told you only drinking blood was a good idea you dehydrated moron. Finally admitting defeat, Al sheds a single manly tear, but luckily Orica is there for him, and they embrace, but it turns out Orica was Al all along, and Al was Slog.

That, gentlemen, is why Oric wants to kill the target.
jeez spoilers
just reveal the entire plot why don't you

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21586 on: July 16, 2015, 12:13:51 am »

The crucial flaw in all your theories is assuming Ciro was the Target. In reality all Siblings were deliberately misled, and the Target was Oric all along. You see, Oric has been trying to kill himself since before Time began, but his +10/+10 Awesome stat prevents him from doing something so lame and retarded. The cycle system is an attempt to force the RNG to turn Ciro into a character than can drain Class Stats, allowing Oric to finally jump off a high cliff and embrace sweet, sweet oblivion. The crucial flaw in Oric's plan is that he will have forgotten to dismantle the sissy revival machines, and despite killing every other Sibling over the course of his plan, he will have left alive Slog, unnoticed but all-loving, who will proceed to revive Oric, only this time as a girl because the Al's First Law of Revivification is that all lifeforms seek their femalest gender state. Also Al will be revived because he is this story's official Mary Sue and add Femoric, or possible Orica, to his harem. Al will then escape the Warrens, only to discover outside the Warrens is just more Warrens, and all of his flashbacks were actually made-up hallucinations stemming from never eating or drinking, I mean who the fuck told you only drinking blood was a good idea you dehydrated moron. Finally admitting defeat, Al sheds a single manly tear, but luckily Orica is there for him, and they embrace, but it turns out Orica was Al all along, and Al was Slog.

jeez spoilers
I'm afraid that would cost you 200 units of any currency for more plot information

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21587 on: July 16, 2015, 12:27:22 am »

jeez spoilers
I'm afraid that would cost you 200 units of any currency for more plot information
i do have some cents laying around

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21588 on: July 16, 2015, 12:29:18 am »

jeez spoilers

Do you accept Felecien Millifenigs?
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #21589 on: July 16, 2015, 12:31:40 am »

I just made up a worthless cryptocurrency, does that count?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #21590 on: July 16, 2015, 09:01:09 am »

Clearly we need more Dogecoins.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21591 on: July 16, 2015, 04:25:42 pm »

Oh. Ciro isn't the Target. The Target is whoever is being targeted by the Astral Influx.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21592 on: July 16, 2015, 05:25:30 pm »

Ask Proxxy who the Target is.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21593 on: July 16, 2015, 05:52:19 pm »

Why the heck have we not done this before. +1.

Also... for the record: why have we never purchased plot information! That stuff is what we need for our theories!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 06:20:39 pm by FallacyofUrist »

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21594 on: July 16, 2015, 06:22:55 pm »

Also... for the record: why have we never purchased plot information! That stuff is what we need for our theories!
Plot information is expensive. That eyebrow technique is more worthy of our hard-earned money.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

EmeraldWind

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey there, dollface...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21595 on: July 16, 2015, 06:27:51 pm »

Plot information is expensive. That eyebrow technique is more worthy of our hard-earned money.

You know as soon as we get that eyebrow technique we will try to use it on the shopkeeper...

only to be given a six panel post of Ciro and the Shopkeep waggling eyebrows at each other with each panel being slightly more zoomed in...

except the sixth panel will be Slog saying "blorble" while waggling his eyebrows.
We do not suffer from insanity. We enjoy every single bit of it.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21596 on: July 16, 2015, 06:30:12 pm »

You know as soon as we get that eyebrow technique we will try to use it on the shopkeeper...

only to be given a six panel post of Ciro and the Shopkeep waggling eyebrows at each other with each panel being slightly more zoomed in...

except the sixth panel will be Slog saying "blorble" while waggling his eyebrows.

you are saying this isn't worth our time how

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21597 on: July 16, 2015, 06:34:45 pm »

We're basically paying for an interesting looking animation. Not worth it.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21598 on: July 16, 2015, 06:46:13 pm »

The shopkeeper get a +10 to persuasion from using the eyebrow technique. I'd say it's worth it.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21599 on: July 16, 2015, 06:48:42 pm »

... and how do we know that the shopkeeper won't stop selling it as soon as we present the money, or take the money and cheat us of it?

Pages: 1 ... 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 ... 1544