Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 933 934 [935] 936 937 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3896720 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

Look at the weapon and how it is currently, I'm betting its eight SP to activate it, free to deactivate, but another eight to activate. So its expensive to use, but you can chop til you drop afterwards, as long as you don't deactivate.

The bottom, however, only lasts for two turns but is a ranged attack.

Test it out somewhere safe but reachable by the fountain!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Wow that weapon has a big drawback. 8 SP for attacking people?
Indeed. "Ultimate Weapon"?

Look at the weapon and how it is currently, I'm betting its eight SP to activate it, free to deactivate, but another eight to activate. So its expensive to use, but you can chop til you drop afterwards, as long as you don't deactivate.

+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

NOTE:CLICK TO ENLARGE.

Spoiler: Remember this image? (click to show/hide)

+1 to experimenting with handheld killsat! Just make sure it isn't pointed at the Fountain, other party members, or The Underside.

In fact, make sure you point it at the ceiling, but NOT RIGHT ABOVE YOU OR ANY OF YOUR PARTY MEMBERS!! 

You need to know exactly what it does before you try to fight with it. Also, we should see what happens if we shoot into the Void with it IF we can make certain that it can't fall- such as using levitate on someone holding it.

Ninja'd. By a Dragon.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I'm guessing the way i works is....
1)The Base is deactivate, and you are whacking a person with a bloody stump
2)When activated, the Blade is protruded from the blood lasers, and we get a huge boost to damage

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1

Al makes Slog hold the Bartering Ram, and he returns your Astral Influx. You're about to ask him why he had it in the first place when he flips a switch on Heartbreak. A blade-like form flows out of the end just long enough for a powerful slash then disappears. Okay, that's the 8SP melee strike.

No one in the party has enough SP to try to Long option. That throws a wrench in the "shoot from a safe distance" plan.

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 11:07:12 am by freeformschooler »

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Well, dang it.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Switch party options for Super Shenanigans, and transfer 1 SP point from Al to Cherish. Have Cherish use the Long-Range option as stated in my previous action.

Then go to a save point and restore Cherish's 15 SP.

Ninja'd: Don't worry, this action might make you feel better!

TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

and transfer 1 SP point from Al to Cherish.

This is not possible. Even if it was, Al would not know how to do it.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

-_- How did I not see this coming?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Nnnnnnnnnooooope.
Superweapon plan fail.

OK, let's try this.
Reabsorb Heartsbreak, but memorize it's blueprint for later. Hat-swap-shenanigans up health/mana again. Try shaping a modified Heartsbreak, but at 1/4 scale.

Considering Heartsbreak looks like it's 3x the size of a bastard sword, or hand-and-a-half sword, that's 4.5x a one-handed sword size. So at 1/4 that, it's only slightly longer than a simple "sword", maybe shorter than a longsword.
Also, at 1/4 scale, it should take less MHP and MMP, and the cost to use it should be reduced. I'd guess 4 MHP and 4 MSP, and the attack would use 4 SP, doing 2d4 damage. The ranged attack would similarly cost less and do less damage.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The party screen still shows the decoagulator and bloody Harry

I say Ciro should absorb the heart Breaker, and use the SwordFlux

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

and transfer 1 SP point from Al to Cherish.

This is not possible. Even if it was, Al would not know how to do it.

Even with Shenanigans? Crab Cak- nope, do NOT want to make Cool Crab mad.

I say Ciro should absorb the heart Breaker, and use the SwordFlux

+1, but if it isn't possible/ GM forgot to update inventory:

Nnnnnnnnnooooope.
Superweapon plan fail.

OK, let's try this.
Reabsorb Heartsbreak, but memorize it's blueprint for later. Hat-swap-shenanigans up health/mana again. Try shaping a modified Heartsbreak, but at 1/4 scale.

Considering Heartsbreak looks like it's 3x the size of a bastard sword, or hand-and-a-half sword, that's 4.5x a one-handed sword size. So at 1/4 that, it's only slightly longer than a simple "sword", maybe shorter than a longsword.
Also, at 1/4 scale, it should take less MHP and MMP, and the cost to use it should be reduced. I'd guess 4 MHP and 4 MSP, and the attack would use 4 SP, doing 2d4 damage. The ranged attack would similarly cost less and do less damage.

Do this instead.
GENERATION 32:

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Okay, plan Bloodshape One Super Weapon is out.  We could still make several standard EQ pieces.  Can we try armor?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

Wait.

Our decoagulator and Bloody Harry are both still in our inventories; therefore, they can be re-absorbed for more SP.
Restore stats at checkpoint, absorb both of our remaining bloodshaped weapons aside from Heartbreaker again, and save with more than 15 SP.

Dang it, nevermind, both of those weapons gave MHP.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Shh!

OK, let's try this.

+1
Also resorb other Bloodshaped stuff.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 933 934 [935] 936 937 ... 1544