Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 275219 times)

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: An Adventure with Treasure! The Plot Thickens!
« Reply #2175 on: July 29, 2013, 11:59:45 pm »

((I think Evil Lucky would love Bella.... if she probably wouldn't torture him to death. He likes giving pain not receiving it hahaha. Though even then he'd still like her... he'd try to get pay back of course and torture her back, but he can't help but like the murderous types.))
Perhaps by wandering in the wrong direction you'll end up in her lair one day.
But don't worry, there are many, many, many more evil characters than Bella to arrive if you don't find her.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: July 30, 2013, 12:27:30 am »

Oh I bet.... though if I run into a grand evil... I rather hope it's a girl. Then I figure out what there reaction is when Evil Lucky showers them love and respect instead of fear or anger that I'm sure they usually get. Though as a player, I wanna get significantly looted up before running into one. Like Osborn.... he feels like he could take on anything now... or crstal girl.... hm.... I need to kill myself a weakish boss.

Now that i think about it, can you get loot for killing normal human npcs (like I'm about to)? Like the only humans or NPCs to get killed by a player is another player or a boss. Well except those worms... but they a weak... considering they already killed a person.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: July 30, 2013, 12:33:26 am »

((Speaking of Osborn... OH GOD WHAT JUST HAPPENED. If I have to sum up what occurred I would just have to say this number: 6))

Now that i think about it, can you get loot for killing normal human npcs (like I'm about to)? Like the only humans or NPCs to get killed by a player is another player or a boss. Well except those worms... but they a weak... considering they already killed a person.

((And yes, you'll see some of this on the upcoming turn. I'll spoil a little game mechanic I've been hiding form everyone, there are 'anomalies' that spawn based a little on your luck but mostly on chance, and these can either be good or bad, depending on your luck and a roll. But regardless almost all contain some form of loot (usually terrible except in the best ones for the most part) and some contain quests for crazy loot even from low quality anomalies. CZA's Armory anomaly is a rank 10 negative for instance. However now that I said all this, I'm going to have to make the differences a lot more subtle... Also anoms will likely become much more unpredictable and crazy as I change it up. Perhaps a 'false' anomaly that looks good but is really actually terrifying and probably instadeath.))
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 12:45:49 am by stefmor90 »

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: July 30, 2013, 01:01:03 am »

Oh cool.... well I won't have to worry about the bad anomalies... since I'm Lucky and all.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: July 30, 2013, 09:16:13 am »

"Good. I didn't want to kill you. You seem like a decent guy. And I come from a family of mages who dabble in the Dark Arts. I've seen many soulless bodies in my time.

D'ya have a name?"

"Yeah, I have a name, I am Viola Guy. So what's going on? I just found a temple with a bloodied corpse in it."
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: July 30, 2013, 12:00:22 pm »

"Shit...what was it wearing?"
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: July 30, 2013, 01:26:26 pm »

"Shit...what was it wearing?"
"Uhh, want to take a look?"
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: July 30, 2013, 02:14:38 pm »

"I'm not sure...where is it?"

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: July 30, 2013, 03:31:15 pm »

"I'm not sure...where is it?"
"I don't, but I think it's over that way." Viola guy points in the direction he came from.
Sigtext

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: July 30, 2013, 03:40:15 pm »

He thinks for a moment, before muttering to himself.

"...No. I can't go. Even if it is...I don't want to see any of them like that.

He looks up.

"I'd rather not, actually. You can go wherever you want, but I'm heading this way.

He begins heading along the coast to the south.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: July 30, 2013, 03:54:51 pm »

Fly after the guy I was talking to.
Sigtext

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: July 30, 2013, 09:03:56 pm »

If anyone is wondering why this turn is taking so long, it's because Osborn kind of... did something. Although the main reason is that I'm finishing up a generator, and there are tons of loot drops this round, so it has to be pristine.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: August 05, 2013, 10:37:31 pm »

Sorry this turn is taking so long. Trying to rush a generator is not easy, the one WWolin made apparently took more than 6 months (Mainly because he constantly upgraded it), and it kinda got thrown into a fire on accident. (It was written on paper)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: August 05, 2013, 11:02:25 pm »

And what a tragedy that is.

How the heck did it accidentally get thrown into a fire?!?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: August 05, 2013, 11:07:47 pm »

Thrown in a fire? 6 months to make.... the one that made 50% of the game pretty damn fun? I'd be raging soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much if I was Wwolin. Even if he is taking a break, that generator was so awesome. Though wonder what kind of stuff yours is gonna pop out. As long of I get my steady supply of lolis that are loot, I'd be satisfied.

Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 159