Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 275591 times)

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: An Adventure with Treasure! A Writer is (Os)Born!
« Reply #1920 on: June 03, 2013, 02:23:15 pm »

((Wait... Did my paper kill or imprison the orphan? Also, I'm glad that it was dangerous, but not a spectacle.))
Hurry on to the palace!
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: June 03, 2013, 02:31:01 pm »

((Wait... Did my paper kill or imprison the orphan? Also, I'm glad that it was dangerous, but not a spectacle.))
Well, it turned him into an angry living doodle of a head on your paper. Still alive, still angry, but a doodle of a head nonetheless.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: June 03, 2013, 02:56:50 pm »

CZA looked at his immediate surroundings. A foresty-region, with lakes and streams and deer and such. Silver pliers. The water creatures that came at him. He rubbed his eyes; he wasn't in NYC anymore. To explain this dark sorcery, it could mean he was in the place that was rumored only to be legend. "Oh God...they sent me to Louisiana." This meant there could be armed KKK members or Voodoo monsters sneaking up on him right at this moment! He reaches into his jacket, gripping his 9 instinctively, only to find it had dissapeared. He looked at the pliers. Well, they didn't look very deadly.

CZA proceeds into this newfangled land, trying to find a weapon more conventional than silver pliers to defend himself with.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: June 03, 2013, 02:58:58 pm »

Ah... You must be... I'm very sorry for being brash like that, miss. My name is GLOSTER... you could consider me an elder sister to ALGEM. Actually... I'm the middle sister. Sent by some very rich people with nothing better to do than to steal souls, put them in bodies like this, and send us to places like this for "testing".
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: June 03, 2013, 03:19:56 pm »

"I..." It seem like it will be a bit longer.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: June 03, 2013, 03:26:02 pm »

"Uh huh. By the way, can you analyze pretty much anything in the world we come across, or just pieces of loot?"

Head north.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: June 03, 2013, 04:54:33 pm »

Sorry, missed an update.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 02:24:40 pm by Aseaheru »
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: June 03, 2013, 05:04:19 pm »

Ah hell. skipped. and I followed the rules. Right then. time for BIG SHINYS.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I Just looked, and I can't find an action from you on that turn...
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: June 03, 2013, 05:07:40 pm »

((How long until the next turn? I'm honestly having trouble waiting to find out what my new powers are!))
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: June 03, 2013, 05:35:38 pm »

((How long until the next turn? I'm honestly having trouble waiting to find out what my new powers are!))
Hahaha, tomorrow or maybe Wednesday. I've got a final project to do for Latin first. But your powers are pretty great, and may grow even greater depending on the outcome of something happening somewhere else...

Benjamaru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: June 03, 2013, 07:15:09 pm »

I'm back y'all! the Husk of the Hipster returns!

Belt as loud as I can into the speaker:"VENGEANCE FOR MY MEN! TO ANY MY FOLLOWERS WHO CAN HEAR ME. BRING ME A CARRIAGE! AND KILL THAT DRAGON IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE!" then draw the next card.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: June 03, 2013, 07:58:01 pm »

Hahaha, tomorrow or maybe Wednesday. I've got a final project to do for Latin first. But your powers are pretty great, and may grow even greater depending on the outcome of something happening somewhere else...
Aah!
Someone needs to help me kill this mad mage! Let's start by recruiting his bookwyrm!
...I think I know who our bait is.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: June 03, 2013, 08:01:04 pm »

Aah!
Someone needs to help me kill this mad mage! Let's start by recruiting his bookwyrm!
You! Because black dragons hate gold ones.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: June 03, 2013, 08:10:59 pm »

Aah!
You! Because black dragons hate gold ones.
...Wrong. And absurd.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: June 03, 2013, 08:27:31 pm »

((Damn Osborn, taking center stage in the plot.... I think. And almost the same for VG... the person with them and... the green cloak guy against gold plant witch girl writer... thing. I hope I run into something cool too! Well... then again that means my character could die! I don't want that! Feels like the protagonist in a story, except unlike them where you expect them to live up to the end, you can die at any time! That's kinda exciting too....))

"Hm..... A.U.R.W.Y.N.? Hm.... Are U Robert Williams? Yes/No? Hahaha... no way that's it. Hm.... Auto Use Reaction Weapon... then what about the Y and N? Now this is making me curious. Almost as curious as my huge addiction to seeing almost everyone in pain, kahahaha!" Evil Lucky pauses for a moment to think. "Hm... What can can you tell me about your previous masters? And something else I didn't care much about till now, what was that... uh... "personality loading" thing you said after I told you I was your new master?"

Talk some more while continuing exploring through the underground mushroom desert.

((And something else I wanna ask. Since Aurwyn's DEX is low, wouldn't that make her aim with the long range acid reality tearing thing be really bad? The reason I have had her use it much was because of that.... so I wanna ask before I find out the hard way when we're all stuck in a dangerous situation.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 159