Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 275240 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: An Adventure with Treasure! MAPS!
« Reply #1860 on: May 31, 2013, 01:53:04 am »

Satisfied with food in his stomach, Evil Lucky decides to finally explore the jungle some. While walking he decides to learn some more about Aurwyn. "So... you said you was human right? How'd you get like the way you are now? You seem kinda mechanical to me... and your shorter then most people too, no offense haha. I already know what you'd do if I make you angry. Probably the same as i would hahaha."

Talk with Aurwyn some while exploring the jungle. Of course be cautious of any thing so I don't run into another thunderbird thing. As for the direction... look around if I can spot something of significance and head toward that. If nothing then just head into the opposite direction from the cave I entered through.

((Hey can you say if that map is the map of the world or not? I'd love to know where the location of things around the world are generally at.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: May 31, 2013, 02:29:52 am »

"Now hold on, Miss Buzbee. I didn't intend to shoot you just on Miss Asta's say-so; I considered murdering someone in their own home to be the height of rudeness.

"On the other hand, she otherwise seems like decent lady, and probably only said such a thing since you seemed to have hit a nerve, which caused her to lose her temper. And getting angry isn't something worth killing someone over. Besides, the only thing I consider ruder than murdering someone in their own home is someone who executes their own guests.

"So why don't we all just calm down and discuss this like rational human beings?"

Kordos tries to diffuse the situation, being prepared to shoot Bellanor if she harms Nat.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: May 31, 2013, 02:53:32 am »

"I'm still alive?"

A rumbling catched her attention

"Time to leave, ALGEM! You too, twinkletoes!

Grab ALGEM and run for the exit.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: May 31, 2013, 02:58:37 am »

Well fuck... that may not have been the wisest course of action...
I guess theres no helping it now, pointless and senseless murder it is.

quickly and without warning hurl the legtooth spear into the man advancing upon me then begin firing indiscriminately at the armed men.
Once i have emptied my current clip either retrieve the spear if the mob is retreating or turn and flee if they charge towards me.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: May 31, 2013, 06:07:10 am »

Willingly be pulled along, making sure that the gun stays in gun mode.

" We... did it... ", ALGEM stated, snapping out of combat mode. "And you're all healed up... sorta. What do we do now?"
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: May 31, 2013, 06:34:51 am »

"Right now? Run for our lives!"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: May 31, 2013, 06:45:15 am »

Pocket the coin. Vaguely consider if this is like Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead.

Wander somewhere. Determine if the frog is following.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: May 31, 2013, 07:45:57 am »

*maniacal laughter*

READ!
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: May 31, 2013, 10:29:29 am »

Well actually, freeing you from the watch was my first heroic deed - but I can do more, if you'll accompany me! How did you get covered in metal like that, incidentally? It looks quite nice. As for heroic deeds we could accomplish ... well, there's that miles-long dragon over there.

Talk. And point to the Bookwyrm.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 03:38:27 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: May 31, 2013, 10:42:06 am »

MAN TEH TURRET. Other than that, wait for us to get there.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: May 31, 2013, 02:48:22 pm »

((Hey can you say if that map is the map of the world or not? I'd love to know where the location of things around the world are generally at.))

It's actually only about 2/3 of the northern hemisphere. But the rest of the world is sort of a 'lost lands', which hasn't been explored much, and as such maps are rare.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: May 31, 2013, 03:00:55 pm »

It's actually only about 2/3 of the northern hemisphere. But the rest of the world is sort of a 'lost lands', which hasn't been explored much, and as such maps are rare.
Hm...cou,d we reach the rest by means of, say, a miles-long dragon?

Also, are there any people in play with such low Badassery that they'd almost always be the target of the Bookwyrm? And how long is the Bookwyrm's reach? I've got a plan...maybe with Hastur's watch...and we need to put Osborn somewhere safe...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: May 31, 2013, 03:38:11 pm »

ALLY WITH BOBBY BECAUSE I SAY SO AND I'M TOTALLY NOT GOING TO STAB HIM IN THE BACK LATER

And if that don't work

SHOOT HIM IN THE FACE, IN THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: May 31, 2013, 03:45:30 pm »

"I feel a calling to a place. A place where a fellow musician got cut up."

Head Northwest.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: May 31, 2013, 03:53:53 pm »

Hm...cou,d we reach the rest by means of, say, a miles-long dragon?

Also, are there any people in play with such low Badassery that they'd almost always be the target of the Bookwyrm? And how long is the Bookwyrm's reach? I've got a plan...maybe with Hastur's watch...and we need to put Osborn somewhere safe...

Quite probably. Even an airship or a boat would be just fine, since it's not too far, just large and mostly uninhabited. The bookwyrm's range is pretty massive, but it's really too big to notice most people without them doing something to attract its attention or drive it into a blind rage.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 159