Poll

How overpowered is the dex stat?

Game-Breakingly
Very
Moderately
Just a Little
Not at All

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 159

Author Topic: Looter's Delight: Considering Revival  (Read 275025 times)

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! [1 SLOT OPEN]
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2013, 02:23:50 am »

Name: Spatulus
Looks: A stick thin, pale man who looks more suited to sitting at a desk than treasure hunting.
Stats:
Strength: -
Endurance:
Dexterity:  +
Affinity: +
Luck:
Badassery: -

EDIT: Darnit, was I ninja'd? If so, waitlist me.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure!
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2013, 02:36:35 am »

Yep, you were ninja'd. But don't worry, I expect this waitlist to move quickly. And round zero will be up tomorrow.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2013, 02:55:14 am »

PTW, and character when I can.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2013, 09:21:18 am »

So you're expecting people to fight against their fellow man, attacking total strangers who probably have families of their own and people who hold them dear, all for the hope of a bit of passing materialistic wealth?

Sign me up!

Name: Systar
Looks: A shifty looking little dude, with a look that tells you he'd slit your throat for a nickel.  Average height, slender, and a bit scruffy.
Stats:
Endurance: =
Dexterity: +
Affinity: =
Luck: +
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2013, 11:44:32 am »

By the way, Wwolin, I changed my sheet slightly.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2013, 12:56:33 pm »

Name: John Smith
Looks: Brown hair and eyes, average build
Stats:
Strength: 0
Endurance: 0
Dexterity: 0
Affinity: 0
Luck: 0
Badassery: 0
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight: A Deathmatch with Treasure! Let the Games Begin!
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2013, 07:11:49 pm »

Alright, it begins... and here's a crude map that I made with paint so that you don't get too lost.

As you sign your name on the liability waiver, you suddenly find yourself in a place very different from where you once were. You appear to be standing on the flat, almost pefectly triangular peak of a very tall mountain, with a shallow stream fed by a small pool flowing swiftly through it. At first glance it appears that this stream swerves around two massive boulders, but upon closer inspection, you realize that the 'boulder' closer to the center of the triangle is actually a collapsed tower from a bygone age. You also notice a few sturdy looking oak trees growing in the western area, with their branches sculpted by the mountain winds in such a way that they are easily climbable. As you admire the scenery, the waiver in your hand begins to change its shape, and you remember why you're here: TREASURE!

(Arthur luck roll: 2)
You're standing by the north shore of the pool when your waiver suddenly twists itself into a formidable looking rifle. You grin, but then you see a corner of the paper tear itself off and morph into a tin of BB pellets. Looking at your rifle again, you discover that it's a mere child's toy, but you suppose it's better than nothing.

(SIR BADASSITUDE luck roll: 5)
You spawn inside of the ruined tower, and your waiver begins to fold over numerous times on its own accord. The paper becomes a mass of plastic and metal, and you soon have a mighty chainsaw in your hands. When you rev it up, you hear a clap of thunder and strange runes on the blade suddenly spark to life, making the business end of the chainsaw crackle with arcs of pure electricity. Only one word could describe this weapon: BADASS!

(Billy luck roll: 2)
You appear outside by the northern wall of the tower, and your waiver begins to crawl as if it were alive. The edges fold themselves up into a small black box, and you open this, wondering what's inside. It contains five knives, which upon closer inspection turn out to be butter knives. You sigh and pick one up, and realize that it's actually fairly well balanced for throwing, although you begin to wonder who in the world would ever make a throwing butter knife.

(Javier luck roll: 2-1)
You're by the southern shore of the pool when your waiver is blown into the water by a burst of wind. It begins to wriggle like a fish, and as you pull it out of the pool it becomes a squirt-pistol. Well damn... you might just have to strangle people after all.

(George luck roll: 6)
You lean against one of the trees in the grove to read your waiver again, and it suddenly levitates into the air and glows with a bright light. You shield your eyes, and when it's safe to look again, you see a long ornate spear made of a strange metal. A strange light emanates from its barbed tip, which spins around on the handle of the weapon like the head of a drill. You pick it up and examine it more closely, and notice a large rune roughly in the shape of a porcupine on the shaft. You're not entirely sure how this thing works, but you figure that the mere sight of it will scare off potential attackers.

(Alina luck roll: 2+1)
You're standing just to the west of the large boulder when your waiver folds itself into a tiny paper serpent, which then squirms out of your hands and begins to grow, becoming a four foot long copperhead snake. The creature rushes at you and you turn to flee, but it leaps at you and coils itself around your arm. As you try to shake it off, it looks you in the eyes and you immediately feel at ease. You reckon that this snake must be your 'weapon', and it hisses in agreement, almost as if it has read your mind.

(Rakzad luck roll: 4+1)
You're sitting near the east end of the boulder when you hear a girl screaming, and as you stand up to investigate, your waiver flies out of your hands. It rolls up into a tight tube of paper, before collapsing into a black longbow and a quiver of arrows. You pick these up, and you get a pins-and-needles feeling in your arm for a moment, before a tattoo of the bow materializes on your right arm. How odd...

(Archuk luck roll: 5)
You spawn by the southern edge of the mountaintop, and your waiver almost instantly splits in two, before forming a pair of long steel claws attached to leather gloves. A strange light-blue liquid drips ominously from the ends of them, and you take great care not to drip any of it onto your skin as you put them on.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

stefmor90

• Bay Watcher
  • FUCKING HATS
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2013, 07:21:12 pm »

YELL AT THE CHAINSAW, HOPE FOR SUPER POWERS.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2013, 07:30:29 pm »

Put me on the wait list please, good sir.

Name: Perrin Anderson
Looks: Lightly built, with brown hair and grey eyes, Perrin looks more like a runner than a fighter.
Stats:
Endurance:
Affinity:
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2013, 07:40:55 pm »

Shoot the guy at the south side of the pool.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2013, 07:49:01 pm »

Can we pm turns like in perplexicon?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2013, 07:52:00 pm »

Waitlist me, my good sir.

Name: Sir Robert Lootington
Looks: A tall man with a goatee in a suit and top hat, along with required monocle.
Stats:
Endurance:
Affinity:

Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2013, 08:06:33 pm »

Head to the river to find some rocks

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2013, 08:09:00 pm »

Can we pm turns like in perplexicon?
Yeah, feel free.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2013, 08:33:56 pm »

Action sent, sneak around
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 159