Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: You Lead the Zombie Horde  (Read 25033 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: You Lead the Zombie Horde
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 11:16:37 am »

Somehow, I doubt an infant would fit the description in the first post...
Maybe it's a smart infant....who thinks alot.
That watched a few zombie movies?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 11:36:52 am »

Somehow, I doubt an infant would fit the description in the first post...
Maybe it's a smart infant....who thinks alot.
That watched a few zombie movies?

Exactly!! i knew i had forgotten something!! Thx  :D

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2013, 11:55:56 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

They didn't even put you in a dress. They decided for a suit.
Your parents had to love you apparently if they believed you a tomboyish individual who'd rather be left dead and buried with a suit rather than a dress. Still, they were after all a bit cranky for Japanese people.
Where's this cemetery placed by the way? Last you recalled you were on vacation, so maybe they just dropped your body in the country you were into.
Talk about loving parents.
You walk towards the cemetery's cobblestone roads, and at the moment you are surprised. Weren't it for the clearly macabre suit you're donning, and the fact that your hair is a bit dirty and filled with dirt, you don't really...feel dead. Sure, you don't feel a lot, but dead? Well, nothing's beating under the chest, the sun doesn't feel actually 'hot' and the wind isn't much worrying you.
Actually, you don't even think you need to blink.
You are presently walking normally. Maybe you could ask the undertaker where you are, or maybe you could just, 'zombie' around. Or maybe is this some sort of film here you end up believing you are dead, when in truth you aren't?
No. Your fingers trace the stitched up wound on the side of your body through the fabric of the suit, where the mugger hit you with his knife.
So the next cue in your mind is...
What country were you in vacation when you died?
Should you walk around?
Should you search for the undertaker?
Should you try and experiment with various Zombie clichè at the potential risk of self-destruction?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 11:58:13 am »

We are in Belgium, Bridges. Lots of Japanses people there.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 12:00:37 pm »

I fine with belgium.
yes we should wander.
no.
See if we need air by holding our breath(and it childish).
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:04:05 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2013, 12:09:04 pm »

Korea, Yes, Yes, Some. Start with little things, like pain tolerance and pallor. And fragility (seriously, sometimes it's like zombies are made of tissue paper).
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2013, 12:26:33 pm »

Korea, Yes, Yes, Some. Start with little things, like pain tolerance and pallor. And fragility (seriously, sometimes it's like zombies are made of tissue paper).

Tissue paper filled with blood and strange, shapeless pink and red organs.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 12:28:36 pm »

And no bones.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2013, 12:30:26 pm »

And no bones.

In a world filled with guys that SOMEHOW got guns. And learned to use them. And ammo. And food. And water.
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2013, 01:34:58 pm »

We are in Belgium, Bridges. Lots of Japanses people there.

Of course. You were in Belgium. Visiting Brussel and snapping photos of everything that moved or had any type of interesting shiny thing, as if you were some sort of raven that just craved shinies to collect. The cemetery is called 'Laeken', or 'Begraafplaats van Laken' as it turns out.
Apparently there isn't much of a population around in the middle of the day. You realize that indeed, you do not need to breathe.
You find that out because you had actually 'not' been breathing since coming out of the tomb.
Now that you know that little tidbit, you begin experimenting by pinching yourself.
You do so once and it's kind of funny. Your skin on the forearm remains pale and white, not turning any color like violet or things like that no matter how hard you pinch. You're bruise proof!
Well. Not exactly. You don't feel pain, but the skin takes a while to distend again.
You touch and nudge at yourself, but you don't actually feel your fingers a lot. It's like being numb from a Dentist's anesthetic. There's some general feeling, but that's all there is.
You refuse at the moment to use yourself against one of the cemetery's walls or to bash your head against a pike. It's not funny to even think about trying it.
Well.
You wander around for a bit, take in the sights, the people in the tombs. There's actually not an old lady in the cemetery, but a tourist group. Of course they're acting all silent and queasy but you know that they're just waiting for the tour guide to disappear before starting to take pictures around.
Really: europeans are so stupid! They use machines when cellphones do it better!
That reminds you that the suit's pockets are, of course, empty.
They could at least leave you with a gameboy in the tomb.
The tourists won't move from their spots for a while, and with your gaze you see the parking lot not too far away from where you are.
Of course the question remains...
Should you go near the tourists?
Should you wander some more?
Maybe you could try and reach the tourist guide, ask for a phone and call home?
What if you go looking at the car park?
Decisions decisions...
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2013, 01:44:42 pm »

go to the car park, wonder how you know your coordination.

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2013, 01:54:25 pm »

(( no Bridges? Maybe its Bruges.... Whatever, we are in Brussel anyway now anyway.))

Go to the palace of the king.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2013, 01:56:22 pm »

Brussel has a king?

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2013, 01:57:10 pm »

Belguim has a government?

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2013, 02:00:55 pm »

Brussel has a king?

Belgium has a king, but it's a democraty, the country isn't really governed by the king, it's more a ceremonial function.

Belguim has a government?

Normally, Yes.

But we have the world record of time of having no government. ( i think its 1,5 years....)

(YES, i live in Belgium)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15