Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: Cops and Robbers: Turn 17  (Read 30881 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Cops and Robbers: Turn 5
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2013, 09:01:30 pm »

Go back in there, sneakily, and stab that teller when his back is turned.  Stab him to death.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2013, 09:02:15 pm »

Grab the waiter's gun and stuff it in my jacket pocket. Finish off the injured Yakuza, light another fire and then get out of there.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2013, 09:58:16 pm »

Leave, attempt to follow the leads presented by the photos: check out who's in the photos using the CSI department, etc

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2013, 10:44:37 pm »

This man needs help!
Waste no time in finding out where the shot came from and pursuing the perpetrator, in my car if necessary.
STOP RIGHT THERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!
If I initiate a pursuit, radio for backup and give them the details of my situation. Also, call for a paramedic to come pick up the Grocery manager.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 10:46:44 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2013, 01:18:26 pm »

Hand cuff the robber.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2013, 05:03:53 pm »

((Hey Persus, what counts as melee? I noticed I got a +1 with my brass knuckles, but not the Katana. What qualifies a weapon as melee?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2013, 06:07:19 pm »

((Hey Persus, what counts as melee? I noticed I got a +1 with my brass knuckles, but not the Katana. What qualifies a weapon as melee?))
Melee is using your fists in some way. Swordplay I have as different because it involves more skill then just hit where it hurts.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2013, 06:09:42 pm »

Melee is using your fists in some way. Swordplay I have as different because it involves more skill then just hit where it hurts.

((Just fists? What about kicks, elbows and tackles? Do those count?))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2013, 06:16:40 pm »

(yes, probably stuff like baseball bats too. I overlook stuff very often, especially bouses. If you see something, call it out.)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2013, 06:19:32 pm »

(yes, probably stuff like baseball bats too. I overlook stuff very often, especially bouses. If you see something, call it out.)

(Alright, I should have said my specialty was "Brawling" instead of "Melee". So hitting people with bottles and chairs?)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Cops and Robbers: Turn 6
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2013, 10:54:18 pm »

Turn 6
In which its time for a lunch break
Time:Noon, Monday, 2013
Place: Generic, New Jersey

Police:
Crimes Reported:
Friday-Bryson Grocery Store Robbery
Saturday- Arthur Guy’s house is vandalized
Sunday- Liberty Bank robbed, Little Joe murdered by Yakuza
Monday- Shootout between Namers and Lunatics, Murder of Grocery store owner, Attack on Sushi Place.

Javier:
Look for fingerprints on commonly used objects inside house
Look for suspicious things
Deduce if anyone has been here recently
Go to a cop's favorite lunch time break area, DOUGHNUT SHOP!!

You realize you need a warrant for that type of thing.
(1) Everything looks ordinary.
(2+1) The house looks normal which means that someone has been here in the past two weeks.
You go to the donut shop. The guy at the register asks for your order.

Currently: On lunch break (Current Suspect List: Bob, Sammy, and Alfred)
Current Orders: Take a lunch break; Find Liberty Bank robbers
0 Arrests
$160 money
Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

Trip Hazard:
Leave, attempt to follow the leads presented by the photos: check out who's in the photos using the CSI department, etc
Thanking the girl, you head out, driving to the forsenics department. They tell you to come back in (2) turns. Hoping for a lunch break you try to sneak pass the chief’s office. (Obligation Roll: 1) “Trip!” You hear him call. You walk into his office. “Javier left some paperwork on the vandalism case that I want you to look at and finish filling out. Go see Samuels and get it from him.”

Currently: Getting Paperwork
Current Orders: Fill out Paperwork
0 arrests
$160 Money

Ben Icerink:
Hand cuff the robber.
(2) It seems you used your only pair on the previous guy.

(Promotion Roll: 2) Nope.

Currently: Apprehending Armed Robber
Current Orders: Guard Bank
1 arrests
$160 Money

Logan Kane:
This man needs help!
Waste no time in finding out where the shot came from and pursuing the perpetrator, in my car if necessary.
STOP RIGHT THERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!
If I initiate a pursuit, radio for backup and give them the details of my situation. Also, call for a paramedic to come pick up the Grocery manager.
(3) You charge out of the grocery store to see a car driving away very fast. (5) You spot its license number and radio it to the dispatcher. You see a police car give chase. (1) Behind you, the grocery store owner dies before you can call for a paramedic. You feel that something more then just a robbery and extortion case is going on here.

Current Orders: Investigate Note found at Bryson Grocery
Currently: Requesting backup
$150 Money
0 Arrests

Robbers:

Joe Nix:
Go back in there, sneakily, and stab that teller when his back is turned.  Stab him to death.
(3+1) You head back to the bank by a back exit but the teller isn’t there. (6) cops are (2+1) turns away.

Currently: Sneaking around in Bank
$785/5000

Bob the Burglar:
take turns interrogating him
(1) The Namer gets free! (1 vs. 1) he trips at the exact same time as the Lunatic trying to stop him.

Currently: Interrogating Namer captive
Current Orders: Find the spy
$544/5000
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jimmy the Snitch:
Mutter something in my incomprehensible accent that sounds like it could be just about anything. See? I knew that would come in handy!
(2+1) “Speak up, guy, we couldn’t hear you.”

Current Orders: Rob Chinese Palace
Currently: pretending to be a Tough
$100/5000

Marcus "Tiger" Mau
Grab the waiter's gun and stuff it in my jacket pocket. Finish off the injured Yakuza, light another fire and then get out of there.
(2) It appears the gun is out of ammo. (2) You can’t find any Molotov cocktails. (1) That’s because the waiter just grabbed them and threw them. (1, 3) One hits the waiter in the chest killing him. The other sails a short distance before lighting a table on fire. (5, 4) The other two toughs kill the last Yakuza. (6) You all run away from there as fast as possible to your boss, panting (-1 to physical tasks). “Well, how many did you get? And why are there only three of you?” (How many did you kill?)

Current Orders: Kill Yakuza members
Currently: Injured in the shoulder. Reporting back to boss.
$100/5000

[/quote]
Sigtext

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2013, 11:13:23 pm »

Recall the whole battle to boss, tell him we lost 2 of ours, killed 4 and I killed 2 personally.

Point to my shoulder wound and ask for a medic.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2013, 11:15:20 pm »

knock him out agaun with crowbar/safe door, tie him up this time

Interrogate him when he wakes up
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 03:08:07 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2013, 11:28:05 pm »

Say the same thing, in the same accent, louder.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2013, 11:28:41 pm »

Search grocery store owner for anything important, then hop in my car and call some black and white's to come pick up the body. Once that's done, coordinate with the car pursuing your suspect using the radio and catch up.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16