Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 818450 times)

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #3030 on: April 12, 2014, 08:17:19 am »

The only thing that could kill this fort off now are either the egg roasts or purposeful sabotage.
I am unbelievably incompetent sometimes
Oh, I think I know who's going to fight the beast...
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

LegendLost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: April 12, 2014, 08:53:13 am »

The only thing that could kill this fort off now are either the egg roasts or purposeful sabotage.
I am unbelievably incompetent sometimes
Oh, I think I know who's going to fight the beast...
Whelp, I'm dead

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: April 12, 2014, 09:08:34 am »

Death isn't an excuse here! If you're dead - regroup, come back and go on with your job!
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

TheSaberTooth

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:BITE:16]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3033 on: April 12, 2014, 10:04:55 am »

Death isn't an excuse here! If you're dead - regroup, come back and go on with your job!
By far, that is the truest thing of murdermachines.
When all is lost, remember the bees.
What the fuck. Is some random undorfed recruit now our new Darkwing? Hell, even Darkwing just managed to kill two clowns before he went down. It's beyond me that a frigging recruit in the Official Voidspawn Feeding Detachment managed a triple kill on Forgotten Armokhumping Beasts.

LegendLost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: April 12, 2014, 12:29:53 pm »

May I sig?

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: April 12, 2014, 01:36:28 pm »

May I sig?
NO!  8)

Joking, of course. I always wonder why people ask permission to SIG.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: April 12, 2014, 03:42:18 pm »

Maybe they think we will be ashamed by having our Dorfiness put on display for other Dorf-lovers?

Eh.  The human mind works in strange ways.  How else could we have created Terry?
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: April 12, 2014, 05:14:16 pm »

Maybe they think we will be ashamed by having our Dorfiness put on display for other Dorf-lovers?

Eh.  The human mind works in strange ways.  How else could we have created Terry?

did you just really ask that question?

and who the heck let the newbie into the void around the fort anyway?

anyway in the next few days ill be able to finally do my turn, this time with no interruptions!!!

also death isn't an excuse, its considered "nap-time" for this fort. you die, you come back, and do your damn job until you go to sleep again!!!

also by this time I think a invasion fort of void spawn equipped with steel weapons and armor could do the fort in if someone doesn't close the gates. (Hint Hint) or at least beefs the defenses up to the point where we got crossbow dwarves wandering the upper walls of the fort in a patrol mode (Bigger Hint) or tie down the extra male ducks (the ones who don't have good stats) around the perimeter of the fort and if one dies, then we know we got a ambush/siege on the way!

also anyone think its a good idea to make a shaft from the surface down to the adamantine and let the clowns out in the event of a siege? that way the clowns and the guests can argue who's going to kill us all while we sit back laughing our dwarfy asses off watch the limbs, blood, guts, and bones/carapace fly around!

after all isn't it death gates motto to let the guests kill each other for dying rights to our dwarfy blades?
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: April 12, 2014, 05:27:43 pm »

May I sig?
NO!  8)

Joking, of course. I always wonder why people ask permission to SIG.

Some people have this thing where they think every word they say or type is pure gold and that anyone who copies it in anyway should be sliced open and lynched as Copyright breakers, communists, and Republicans. ( Or Democrats, if the person in question is a conservative asshole instead of a liberal one. ) We internet people have grown accustomed to fearing these people because they have lawyers and are tightened sphincters who will sue you for thinking anything bad about them. Basically, they think they are gods. Naturally, we all secretly want them to be fed to Baru, but y'know... we play along. Because they're rich and we're poor.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: April 12, 2014, 05:45:25 pm »

also anyone think its a good idea to make a shaft from the surface down to the adamantine and let the clowns out in the event of a siege? that way the clowns and the guests can argue who's going to kill us all while we sit back laughing our dwarfy asses off watch the limbs, blood, guts, and bones/carapace fly around![/shadow][/color]

after all isn't it death gates motto to let the guests kill each other for dying rights to our dwarfy blades?
That'd just result in thralled clowns, who would then proceed to murder the hell heck heckhell out of the remaining Voidspawn.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: April 12, 2014, 06:35:28 pm »

McClellan, that deserves to be sig'd ^_^

I'm just too lazy to bother doing so :P
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: April 12, 2014, 06:42:08 pm »

McClellan, that deserves to be sig'd ^_^

I'm just too lazy to bother doing so :P

CaptainMcClellan has made "Truthsyrup", an Gabbro Artifact Rant. CaptainMcClellan has achieved Legendary in "Sensible Ranting". CaptainMcClellan receives superpowers. CaptainMcClellan. Peace out. * flings to the side like half of all Youtubers in their outro *

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: April 12, 2014, 10:22:36 pm »

This is a gabbro rant. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is adorned with hanging bands of gold and menaces with spikes of politics.
On the rant there is an image of polititians in slate. The politicians are bitching. The artwork relates to the ascencion of Barack Obama to the position of President of the Uniting Freedom-States of Oil.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: April 12, 2014, 10:25:32 pm »

This is a gabbro rant. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is adorned with hanging bands of gold and menaces with spikes of politics.
On the rant there is an image of polititians in slate. The politicians are bitching. The artwork relates to the ascencion of Barack Obama to the position of President of the Uniting Freedom-States of Oil.

:D * claps * Excellent. Truly, excellent. I can't wait until the publishing of the MurderMachines e-book just so this can be immortalized in e-book form.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: April 14, 2014, 04:45:04 am »

Sorry for delaying Murdermachine's progress, I have a little time to play - about a hour or two every day. Will try to push it forward tonight and tomorrow.
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 272