Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 130

Author Topic: You are a new God  (Read 220974 times)

Koliup

• Bay Watcher
  • Vae Victus!
    • View Profile
Re: You are a new God
« Reply #345 on: January 09, 2013, 08:58:18 pm »

Once again going for vampire/werewolf as well. Should be a deadly, hulking monstrosity, with some powers. We should also ask his speciality, too, and build a body around that. Though, I will say we could make some interesting golems built of elemental fire, and held together by iron armor.
Anyway, lets do the obvious and try to move our consciousness into the temple, and see what our dudes are up to.
And for today's project(s): Fix the unfixed field(s), and or create werewolf servants, and or create 'Firebeetles'(horse-sized beetles that shoot fire, less magical than firejackets,  and are mounts), and or create the seeds for Plant Soldiers.

EDIT: On not trusting Laksus: I think we can trust him, to an extent. At the very least we'll hold the reins to any body we make for him. But something tells me he'll get bored or rowdy with no combat, or anything to do. We should send him on scouting missions, or acquire flesh from somewhere for us to shape into new bodies. Not that we need pre-existing flesh, but I imagine it makes things easier.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 09:00:30 pm by Koliup »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 09, 2013, 09:00:44 pm »

If he does end up being a werewolf will he be able to infect others?  That could be both potentially useful or rather dangerous.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 09, 2013, 09:02:06 pm »

The Afterlife is made, GWG. Now we're onto day 2 with 120 mana.

And I think the soul is plenty trustworthy. Did you miss the post? Plus I like my Dryad Destroyer.

Plant soldiers would be nice, but we need to feed our village. Create Seeds of Manna that are able to grow simply when sown into fertile fields and sprout in a month, with all parts edible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 09, 2013, 09:04:03 pm »

Just realised I hadn't read the update.

Cool afterlife, cool temple. Let's start making Laskus a body, with advice from him. Maybe we could make three more golems under Tiberius, each associated with one or two (same for all) of our domains. Sounds fun, no?

As to magic, some magic beans sound useful. Also consider some sort of blessed babies.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 09, 2013, 09:07:29 pm »

I strongly dislike the idea of taking cruel, evil, powerhungry servant.... We may find better ways to use his soul

For example, make vampiric sword artifact
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 09, 2013, 09:15:41 pm »

Talk with the priest and ask if he trusts us yet. And check if the entire village worships us, if there are any STILL doubtful then we are doing something horribly wrong.

Also, we need to check if anyone converted when they saw Mahir wipe the floor with the orcs. I'd be on the ground praying to Mahir if I saw that.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 09, 2013, 09:17:11 pm »

And I think the soul is plenty trustworthy. Did you miss the post? Plus I like my Dryad Destroyer.

Plant soldiers would be nice, but we need to feed our village. Create Seeds of Manna that are able to grow simply when sown into fertile fields and sprout in a month, with all parts edible.

This is a good idea.

Koliup

• Bay Watcher
  • Vae Victus!
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 09, 2013, 09:19:41 pm »

I strongly dislike the idea of taking cruel, evil, powerhungry servant.... We may find better ways to use his soul

I think this is an incredibly bad idea. Like, so bad I had to reply.
Do you even know what happens to vampiric sword ARTIFACTS?
Doing this will come back and bite us in the butt somehow, through some sort of goddamn time loop

But ditching the(honestly not intended to be taking seriously) LoK diatribe: A vampiric sword would be useful, but that'd piss him the hell off, and I'm pretty sure he'd be more use to us out in the field with a custom body.
We should focus on getting the local agriculture up and working again, possibly with Genetically Modified crops, courtesy of us.
Also, I have two questions: can we destroy souls for power, and can humans or other creatures express magical abilities(EDIT: Naturally. Like a human wizard being born that way, instead of being granted power.)?
I think Laksus could answer those two. Might need to reassure him we're not going to destroy him.

My vote is still for Plant Soldiers when we have the time.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 09:22:04 pm by Koliup »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 09, 2013, 09:27:34 pm »

Call it the Sword of Kas. Also, keep Maher's left hand and eye.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 09, 2013, 09:37:09 pm »

I think this is an incredibly bad idea. Like, so bad I had to reply.
Do you even know what happens to vampiric sword ARTIFACTS?
Doing this will come back and bite us in the butt somehow, through some sort of goddamn time loop

But ditching the(honestly not intended to be taking seriously) LoK diatribe: A vampiric sword would be useful, but that'd piss him the hell off, and I'm pretty sure he'd be more use to us out in the field with a custom body.
We should focus on getting the local agriculture up and working again, possibly with Genetically Modified crops, courtesy of us.
Also, I have two questions: can we destroy souls for power, and can humans or other creatures express magical abilities(EDIT: Naturally. Like a human wizard being born that way, instead of being granted power.)?
I think Laksus could answer those two. Might need to reassure him we're not going to destroy him.

My vote is still for Plant Soldiers when we have the time.

These two are suggestion are good for me.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 09, 2013, 10:02:31 pm »

I think we should be ironic, since we're chaos. Make a suit similar to Tiberius', but smaller, lighter, and no flamethrower. Put wood in again, give it life, and imbue with chaos. Laskarus was a servant of a god of death, so what's more ironic than a suit of life and chaos? Chaos makes it faster, I hope, more agile, but no flamethrower. Instead, thorny vine-like things somewhat like Tiberius, but able to wrap around and pull, while on the other hand? A Needler. Think of an organic machinegun that fires large barbed thorns or quills. Life includes animals after all. Once Azula comes back, of course.

Seeds of Manna are a good idea, I think. And we could ask the souls in the afterlife whether or not they'd like to be 'alive' again. If they are, two trees can be imbued with their souls, given mobility, a  few Needler, some Lasher Vines(the pulling vines), lots of Thorn Armor(big hard thorns), and some Dragon Maws(flamethrowers). Four 'legs', and eyes. Eyes could also function as a mouth, in that the sound for their speech comes from it. Turn any copper not used for temple into custom armor. Two hundred some skeletons and six hundred orcs? There should definitely be enough for all of it. With some iron left over. Don't know what we might do with that...
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 09, 2013, 10:09:24 pm »

Did you listen to the souls? They're really quite super happy with their afterlife. I like what the GM did with his artistic license, it's perfect. Plus the Chaosberries.

Make my Hardwood Drayd destroyer with the wood. Seriously, what's more chaos-causing than a silent assassination of a city's upperclassmen and administrators? No one notices the workers of the red tape when they're there, but oh when they're gone...

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 09, 2013, 10:13:00 pm »

Did you listen to the souls? They're really quite super happy with their afterlife. I like what the GM did with his artistic license, it's perfect. Plus the Chaosberries.

Make my Hardwood Drayd destroyer with the wood. Seriously, what's more chaos-causing than a silent assassination of a city's upperclassmen and administrators? No one notices the workers of the red tape when they're there, but oh when they're gone...

Yeah, I like the chaos berry idea.  Quite excited to see someone try them out.  Results should be interesting.
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 09, 2013, 10:29:08 pm »

I think we should be ironic, since we're chaos. Make a suit similar to Tiberius', but smaller, lighter, and no flamethrower. Put wood in again, give it life, and imbue with chaos. Laskarus was a servant of a god of death, so what's more ironic than a suit of life and chaos? Chaos makes it faster, I hope, more agile, but no flamethrower. Instead, thorny vine-like things somewhat like Tiberius, but able to wrap around and pull, while on the other hand? A Needler. Think of an organic machinegun that fires large barbed thorns or quills. Life includes animals after all. Once Azula comes back, of course.
Make it lupine in style and I think we have a winner.

Yeah, I like the chaos berry idea.  Quite excited to see someone try them out.  Results should be interesting.
Do you mean !!FUN!!?
Sig

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 09, 2013, 10:33:06 pm »

More or less, yes.
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 130