Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 825 826 [827] 828 829 ... 1086

Author Topic: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A roaming horde appears on the horizon!  (Read 1861259 times)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A roaming horde appears on the horizon!
« Reply #12390 on: July 06, 2014, 12:47:02 am »

Folding bicycles aren't really meant to be carried though.  You're meant to unfold, mount, go somewhere, dismount, and leave it at the door.  When you're done looting, mount, go home, fold it up, and stash it.  You may want to fold it and put it somewhere safe while you're looting, if you're worried, but otherwise don't carry it around!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #12391 on: July 06, 2014, 11:08:20 am »

Oh.

I can't ride mine right now, I have to fix the wheel. :(
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #12392 on: July 06, 2014, 05:24:11 pm »

I don't know if it was fixed but in build 1529 I got spoiler berries and maybe it was survival being really high but I got like 6 or more from all the bushes I found. Also the bushes that spawn when I eat them have berries on them and that I know isn't supposed to happen or at least the wiki says I shouldn't get berries from them.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12393 on: July 06, 2014, 07:17:15 pm »

Something weird is going on. I swear to god when I went into this mansion in broad daylight there were no zombies around. But every time I try to leave there are HOARDS of them in every direction. I must have killed over fifty already just trying to get out and in for nightly supply runs. There aren't any wandering hoards on the overmap. The one time I tried to go out during the day I was mobbed and barely survived. I just want to know where the hell they came from because a relatively clear mansion just turned into a massive fucking death trap.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #12394 on: July 06, 2014, 08:11:14 pm »

So I'm going to try doing random characters until I get successful. First one is a cop with meat intolerance and sleepy.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12395 on: July 06, 2014, 08:24:49 pm »

Something weird is going on. I swear to god when I went into this mansion in broad daylight there were no zombies around. But every time I try to leave there are HOARDS of them in every direction. I must have killed over fifty already just trying to get out and in for nightly supply runs. There aren't any wandering hoards on the overmap. The one time I tried to go out during the day I was mobbed and barely survived. I just want to know where the hell they came from because a relatively clear mansion just turned into a massive fucking death trap.
Roaming hordes do exist, if enabled.

n9103

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam
« Reply #12396 on: July 06, 2014, 09:07:27 pm »

Roaming hordes do exist, if enabled.
There aren't any wandering hoards on the overmap.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #12397 on: July 06, 2014, 10:03:15 pm »

Do you have dynamic spawn on?
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12398 on: July 06, 2014, 11:08:35 pm »

Nein....

Maybe a wandering horde passed by as I slept and dropped off a fuckton of zombies before wandering off before I woke up? I'm stumped.

Ugh. Maybe I'll just cheat in stuff if things get really desperate. Not really keen to lose a character who's survived a week to magical bullshit spawns.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12399 on: July 06, 2014, 11:11:55 pm »

Just cheat in their deaths.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12400 on: July 06, 2014, 11:28:42 pm »

Nein....

Maybe a wandering horde passed by as I slept and dropped off a fuckton of zombies before wandering off before I woke up? I'm stumped.

Ugh. Maybe I'll just cheat in stuff if things get really desperate. Not really keen to lose a character who's survived a week to magical bullshit spawns.
Debug exists because bugs exist.  Spawns can be weird, and it's not the worst thing in the world if you slightly fudge a singleplayer game.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #12401 on: July 06, 2014, 11:55:16 pm »

well...apparently in the latest build(1751) stuns now make you have random movement and seem to last forever.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

ShinQuickMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Mook
    • View Profile
« Reply #12402 on: July 07, 2014, 12:00:53 am »

I don't know if it was fixed but in build 1529 I got spoiler berries and maybe it was survival being really high but I got like 6 or more from all the bushes I found. Also the bushes that spawn when I eat them have berries on them and that I know isn't supposed to happen or at least the wiki says I shouldn't get berries from them.

Working as intended. It's been like that for quite some time, in fact.

Looks like the wiki's info is horribly outdated when it comes to crunch berries.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #12403 on: July 07, 2014, 12:09:01 am »

Okay then I better go and at least note that the info is out of date. Anyone that actually knows the full details of what they are supposed to do should probably go and update it properly.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
  • Profession: Handsome Rogue
    • View Profile
« Reply #12404 on: July 07, 2014, 03:08:31 am »

What's new?

Have they finally fixed NPCs yet or made any meaningful changes?
I'm Digging Deeper... AGAIN... You Should Too!

Dig Deeper DIAMOND - 750+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.
Pages: 1 ... 825 826 [827] 828 829 ... 1086