Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Scurvy Dogs (Pirates + DitV)  (Read 4557 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Scurvy Dogs (Pirates + DitV)
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2013, 04:17:07 pm »

Let's see what I can remember. I got introduced as the cook (been with the crew for about a month or two and mainly was working in the galley since being hired to explain why he hadn't met any of the important crew), managed to make my achievement. Taric was busy getting with a tavern wench so I took the ransom note mentioned a few posts above to Adriana, who was of course doing things to her slaves that were shocking to the poor young crossdresser. Haika had to go for a bit so Adriana told Le(e)anna to take the note to Jared and take care of it. Jared and Sam convinced the bartender to give up the name of a prostitute.

Sam and Leanna convinced the prostitute to go somewhere alone with them and Jared. She wasn't cooperative in the ensuing interrogation and tried to escape, but Leanna caught her and we drug her back to the ship, where Adriana (Haika was back) successfully interrogated and then summarily executed her. We then went to find the (as it turns out, former) captain of the crew that had kidnapped Russian. Jared poisoned Leanna and Capt. Hanson, but both got over it - Leanna ran outside to throw it up, Hanson just had an immunity built up - and failed to shoot Hanson. Adriana and Hanson talked for a bit, revealing that Russian was still alive and in the hands of his former first mate, Mr. Black, who is quite stupid. We officially left off at the decision to go to the Henry VIII and blow it up while saving Russian.

Of course, Taric, Haika, Kuji, and myself stuck around for two more hours which mainly consisted of their characters hazing mine and filling his head full of lies (probably. Something had to have happened to the last cook, after all), discussing who was going to get into his pants first (as briefly mentioned earlier, male-to-female crossdresser, none of them are aware of his actual gender. This also involved a lot of 'dude no you do it' between Sam and Jared since the captain apparently has 'dibs' on him and neither of them want to end up on her bad side), and Adriana trying to get Jared to give him a make-up kiss for poisoning him earlier. :P And that's about it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 01:22:52 pm »

Alrighty, well, we are still planning to play tonight as usual correct?
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2013, 01:51:24 pm »

I think so. We are having guests over for dinner, so I could be late if I draw the short straw and have to do dishes.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2013, 03:01:05 pm »

Working on the next Port now, as it is likely we finish up Havana tonight.

Also added a new progression rule as #4. It doesn't apply until after tonight.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2013, 09:34:32 pm »

Rightyo, Server is up.

External IP if needed: 68.254.163.153
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 12:57:19 am by Haika »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2013, 04:38:17 am »

Meh, got kicked and can't reconnect due to java errors.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2013, 04:41:20 am »

Yeah, my net hiccuped right as I made it back with burgers. And then it started doing strange things. So I'm going to call it on the hosting for this morning. I think we were basically done anyway.

KujiUn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2013, 04:42:19 am »

Aw, no post-session RP? Fine...
Still alive, amazingly.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2013, 04:43:39 am »

Yeah. :\ I wanted to get a confirm on Russian training Lee before we quit for the night, too. >.< Anyway, how are we going to handle Reflection EXP? In the thread here?

KujiUn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2013, 04:45:42 am »

Seems like it.

For my reflection, I think I'll add a 1d6 white headband Belonging (symbolizing how much he actually cares about keeping it) and adding... 2d4 1d8 to his free relationship pool.
Still alive, amazingly.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2013, 04:56:27 am »

OK. Let's see.

For my Reflection EXP, I'll create a new trait ("I'm learning the ways of the supernatural") at 1d6, and take a 1d6 Belonging (Wooden Raccoon Fetish). Then out of my remaining Relationship Dice, I'll spend 1d6 on Russian, 1d6 on Adriana, and 1d4 apiece on Sunny, Sam, and Jared.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 05:21:39 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2013, 05:03:17 pm »

I'm not sure what is allowed and what isn't. We've only been to one port, and Weird's homebrew says we cannot increase a die more than the number of ports we've visited. So I'm unsure about the limits.

What I'd like to do, is gain a die in Body Stat, and then add a trait for 'The Ambition of Kings' at 1d6.

I'll also add in a 1d6 of my free relationship dice to Hitomi. Whom I want to at least have a basic character sheet done up for before next session.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2013, 07:08:59 pm »

I'm not sure what is allowed and what isn't. We've only been to one port, and Weird's homebrew says we cannot increase a die more than the number of ports we've visited. So I'm unsure about the limits.

What I'd like to do, is gain a die in Body Stat, and then add a trait for 'The Ambition of Kings' at 1d6.

I'll also add in a 1d6 of my free relationship dice to Hitomi. Whom I want to at least have a basic character sheet done up for before next session.

You don't need to. In most cases if an NPC joins a conflict on the PCs behalf you roll their relationship or treat them as a thing.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2013, 08:52:24 pm »

Meh, still not sure how that works, seems odd to add her as an item, even as a slave, and the way the system works I'm not supposed to add items randomly outside of exp right? I'll have to see how I feel when it comes to our next session, not sure it's really that important to worry about.

Meanwhile:
http://youtu.be/PVsjQbFPIPY
Hot.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2013, 02:16:11 pm »

You are not supposed to add items to your sheet outside of EXP. How if you can justify it, you can improvise an item based on your surroundings and circumstances whenever. You sheet is supposed to only reflect the things that you carry around almost 100% of the time.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7