Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: So all the dumbasses in the world say that the world should have ended by now...  (Read 1785 times)

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile

But I'm standing right here, and... I'm not dead yet.

The Mayans are the biggest trolls ever :p

We're all still here, yes?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Some people just forgot y2k.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

darkflagrance

• Bay Watcher
  • Carry on, carry on
    • View Profile

We have all already died. At 12:12 am last night the robots set in motion their plan to extinguish all life and simultaneously transfer our sleeping minds into the matrix. We are mere ghosts in a shell, awaiting the horrors our machine overlords have planned for us now.
...as if nothing really matters...

The Legend of Tholtig Cryptbrain: 8000 dead elves and a cyclops

Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

You forget the fact that the last human survivor was killed today by a superflu developed in an alternate universe at the date of today by scientists from the future.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm actually pretty sure the world ended, man. Maybe you're just in denial?

Myself, I thought it was a decent Apocalypse. Could have been better, to be honest, but it wasn't bad.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Myself, I thought it was a decent Apocalypse. Could have been better, to be honest, but it wasn't bad.
Agreed. The fireworks were the big draw, but the enraged souls of all those who have died before us being the agents of our destruction was a nice touch.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile

Only just started in South America.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile

The thing that saddens me is actually people who commited sucide because of "end of the world".
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

The thing that saddens me is actually people who commited sucide because of "end of the world".
Why would you commit suicide because the world is ending?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would prefer the people who have end-of-the-world sex instead, but that's just desperate me.

Also, is it wrong to want to play X-Com: Apocalypse today?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile

Why would you commit suicide because the world is ending?

So, people might think its less painful to shoot themselves instead of getting blown by asteroid? Or whatever, i dont get how stupid these people who commit mass-suicides are.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 12:21:23 pm by DarkWolfXV »
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Sir Finkus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can foresee a mass influx of Darwin awards...
Intentional suicides are do not qualify for Darwin awards.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Agreed. The fireworks were the big draw, but the enraged souls of all those who have died before us being the agents of our destruction was a nice touch.

Kinda meh, In my opinion. The ground tearing apart to open up massive chasms into the underworld -part was very poorly executed.

I'm looking forward to seeing suicide statistics for 2012.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Maybe the world did end but noone noticed...
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: [1] 2